Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

and if millions made a CHOICE to not have one?

then they pass a law saying you MUST have one

and if millions then don't comply with that law?

but lets not get ahead of ourselves....first of all you have to refuse their smart tech....

It’s been confirmed by the Scottish Government that those without smartphones will be given physical passports with QR codes

Is this true?

Edited by Jikwan

5 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

When this whole scam is over and I believe it will !!

And the  people who planned and carried out the biggest crime know to mankind are brought to justice!

what in you minds would be suitable punishment ?!

death sentence too good and quick fo them in my view!

I say lock them up in worst gulag ever and use them as guinea pigs 

Not harsh enough........give them all a Doncaster Rovers season ticket.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jikwan said:
  15 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think it more likely those without smartphones will be deemed antivax/domestic terrorists/unclean  and shipped of to a 'wellness' camp to be jabbed and tagged

It’s been confirmed by the Scottish Government that those without smartphones will be given physical passports with QR codes

Is this true?

https://www.scotsman.com/health/covid-scotland-vaccine-passport-certificates-issued-with-qr-codes-on-smartphones-as-of-friday-3369539

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ar55 said:

Do you think it’d be possible, even with the QR code?

Depends on the form they take,a qr code can simply be photographed or photocopied or even printed on a thermal printer and they still work.No doubt security features will be built in somehow but no system is infallible

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Scary stuff.

It is i was reading up on that stuff a few weeks ago and its capable of carrying the sufficient digits that correspond to a barcode,In the UK every man woman and child already has a unique barcode allocated by the NHS

That wire spiral in your passport is an antenna with the chip in the middle since 2006

Heres a glimpse of what it contains (or more precisely the information they are willing to let the public know it contains) I do know mine contains my iris scans from around 2015/16 and also my travel history from amny many years ago which included tourist spots such as angola,congo,gabon,lebanon ,vietnam and always caused them to keep me at passport control just that bit longer than everyone else

https://hub.unlock.org.uk/knowledgebase/information-contained-on-uk-passports/

Just now, DarianF said:

Can you guys translate the joke for a poor Aussie?

Doncaster Rovers are a football team in Yorkshire who are currently bottom of the third tier of English football.

Watching wood warp would be more exciting than watching this team  play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Doncaster Rovers are a football team in Yorkshire who are currently bottom of the third tier of English football.

Ah I get it now. LOL

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Poor old Donny. I used to go out with a girl from there many years ago. Her granddad was one of the groundsmen at Belle Vue.

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

Fair play to him and hopefully his message gets around the globe before they start pulling it

I don't know heaps about him in general, but apparently from what I hear he's a good bloke. Genuinely against the big boys. Never know for sure, but hopefully true.