Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Saved said:

I'm not so sure myself (choosing death over living in a Hell hole). Particularly when thinking on the words of the Apostle Paul concerning his many trials and it being better for others that he didn't go to be with the Lord - which would have been preferable for the flesh.

I want to stand before Him having fully discharged my duties. If there's no way out then the chop it is, but I'm not going to rush to the guillotine as long as there are lost souls that wander around the apocalyptic wasteland and gulags.

My sentiment exactly 👍

• Like 1

I just had a reminder of something I once said to a wetiko sufferer ;)

And it was that if we are free, then should we not be able if we wish to set up a counter system on private land offering food shelter and work outside of the current holdings.

Add productiveness and gain benefits outside of the taxed law system? Say, I will not pay your rates I will not pay your taxes and in return, I will use none of your conveniences. Leave me (us) to our devices.. and we will not touch your apparatus.

And then I said - how long do you think it would be before the police showed up saying you can't do this.. never mind the reason that's just a tricky question they don't want to answer. (because they've been told) Just kettle you, beat the shit out of you, and disperse you.

Report it on the news that a strange cult that want to start a dangerous uprising are trying to start a terrorism revolution or whatever the fuck. Turn the mouthbreathers off the idea, that'll stop it.

I asked them for who. For what. Think. And I actually got through to them that day.. the one win I can attest to.

And that brings me to my suggestion we are all aware here already and it's looking bleak but.

Why not actually try it, with some people with the slightest influence and charisma. It isn't me. There's all these crowdfunding setups now and even if we only prove what I suggested above it shows there's no way out for people here. You follow the system you're owned by it. The more you accept the more you'll be asked to take... It might be a good way to JOLT people.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

I dont doubt it exists

They can be conditioned to accept it

Those that dont accept will be forced

Chip

Social credit score

UBI

Madatory jab or gel

Residence in Smartcity only

Own nothing

No private transportation

We moving there

There is no resistance

Its weird. I cant understand why 

We moving without resisting too much into a looming dystopia

And people been warned about where they are going

But still they go towards that known destination

They must be consuming something to make them like this

I'm reminded of an event some years ago when the co i was working for decreed everyone must carry safety glasses at all times when on the plant and use them when required,it was policed by the elf n selfty bods for a few weeks then a date was given that from this date on once outside the accomodation module everyone will wear safety glasses at all times regardless of task/weather/any other factors,disciplinary action taken against offenders

Conditioning

The conditioning has been going on since long before convid for your implantable life support system

5 hours ago, Velma said:

The Taliban are emulating these tactics. Democratisation works!

Taliban ban protests and slogans that don’t have their approval

Rallies in Afghanistan have already been broken up violently, now ‘severe consequences’ are threatened for demonstrators

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/08/taliban-ban-protests-and-slogans-that-dont-have-their-approval

I can't wait for the inevitable 'strong condemnation' from the Australian Government. It will be meme-worthy for sure, but the hypocrisy will be lost on most sheep.

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm reminded of an event some years ago when the co i was working for decreed everyone must carry safety glasses at all times when on the plant and use them when required,it was policed by the elf n selfty bods for a few weeks then a date was given that from this date on once outside the accomodation module everyone will wear safety glasses at all times regardless of task/weather/any other factors,disciplinary action taken against offenders

Conditioning

The conditioning has been going on since long before convid for your implantable life support system

Right, this conditioning is like steering slowly gently the herd of cattle down a narrow walled path you want them to go

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I can't wait for the inevitable 'strong condemnation' from the Australian Government. It will be meme-worthy for sure, but the hypocrisy will be lost on most sheep.

They removed the george fentanyl floyd mural recently in Kabul, how will Aus cope with the fact that the Taliban are not pro build Larger Mansions

And for your amusement this made me laugh

https://ugetube.com/watch/taliban-target-practice_ToEySml9nADnVej.html?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_whSCZTZohCGh.7.JctO3OyzYDCiaZrWqxdv0t43DQd0-1631222579-0-gqNtZGzNAlCjcnBszQmR

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

how are they going to contact trace you if you don't have a smart phone

now all you have to do is get rid of your smart phone

vaccine passports coming to scotland next month which rely on a QR code on.....yes you guessed it: YOUR SMART PHONE!!!

Wow its almost as if smart tech and the smart grid is all part of the biosecurity state and that in order to bring in the bio-security state they had to first get you to use smart tech.....

ah but that would just be a conspiracy theory....

Those without smartphones will be given physical passports with QR codes.

35 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I just hope they allow me a way out of enslavement, even if that means the guillotine, and I'm deadly serious. I'm not playing with these parasites. I would rather a quick chop than a life of torture.

Why go for a ‘quick chop’?

If I opt out, I’ll be off to some remote country place and expire nicely in nature; I’d not give them the satisfaction of my passing on; my final choice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ar55 said:

Those without smartphones will be given physical passports with QR codes.

I think it more likely those without smartphones will be deemed antivax/domestic terrorists/unclean  and shipped of to a 'wellness' camp to be jabbed and tagged

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think it more likely those without smartphones will be deemed antivax/domestic terrorists/unclean  and shipped of to a 'wellness' camp to be jabbed and tagged

Smart phone will be discarded for microchip soon. Those who don't comply (most will submit) will be physically forced to have one, or just eliminated from the herd (one way or the other).

6 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

Why go for a ‘quick chop’?

If I opt out, I’ll be off to some remote country place and expire nicely in nature; I’d not give them the satisfaction of my passing on; my final choice.

I agree, but it might get to the point where we can no longer run and are left with an ultimatum.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Wife just got a job teaching in Dublin. The bastards will make her wear a mask despite the fact she has asthma and a doctors exemption letter. She insists she will be fine, will put holes in her mask. Im happy for her as I know how much she wants to work but hard for me to be thrilled letting them away with it

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, owen said:

Wife just got a job teaching in Dublin. The bastards will make her wear a mask despite the fact she has asthma and a doctors exemption letter. She insists she will be fine, will put holes in her mask. Im happy for her as I know how much she wants to work but hard for me to be thrilled letting them away with it

If there's no way round it it's nice of you to do that because I did compitulate to the mask a few times for my driving lessons and was poking holes in the mask but it is demoralising having to do this just to breathe because lunatics "insist" hope your wife finds a way around it pal but it's difficult with work. 

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It’s been confirmed by the Scottish Government that those without smartphones will be given physical passports with QR codes.

2 minutes ago, owen said:

Would it be easier if she wore one of those clear face shields (i don't know the law in Ireland) airflow would hardly be restricted and she wouldn't be inhaling the shite the ''surgical'' masks contain

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Looks like he's an alcoholic to me.

Was about to meme that with Hans molemen from the Simpsons but scrolling down it's sad actually. Not my type of music but can't deny the talent. Not nice to see people like that. I would bet any money his been jabbered.