Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

(the using of children to promote your cause, a tactic which began with the Nazis and which also can be seen in the eco-anxiety movement).

It literally didn't though. Did Pamela Geller and Ezra Levant tell you that?

efdedf.jpg

Your daily reminder that the Trudeaus are Communist KGB enablers.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

3 hours ago, Gabriela said:

YOU SHALL LIVE MINDLESSLY IN A VIRTUAL COPY.
Connected to the AI. Biorobot! You don't look it...you still look very normal.
By using it, you agree to the AI with your free will.

No one can save you if you join voluntarily.

You have allowed yourself to be seduced by advertising etc. The oh so great smartphone and wifi.
When you realise the mistake it is too late.

HELL IS WHEN YOU ARE CLOSED, mindless, the poor souls who realise this too late.

MAKE A DRAFT PEOPLE, throw out the AI devices. It's not just the vaccination, that's part of it, yes for better merging with AI.

The transhumanists have screwed you with these alien techniques.

How deep are you already in it? With your RADIO devices that you use every day?
WATCH OUT!!!

Israel is at the forefront of developments made in artificial intelligence.

https://iknowfirst.com/rsar-artificial-intelligence-companies-israel-at-the-forefront-of-developments-in-ai

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BruiseL said:

@zarkov

To back up your post. The union will make a call to my manager asking which legislation they're following to suspend me without pay. They said they're writing up a clinical certificate for me to hand in, it could be anxiety etc. I'm to say as little as possible as its my medical records. If they want to ask the union they'll get the same response, it's private info. They asked me to keep a daily diary of anything said that could be harassment, intimidation, coersive etc relating to jab and if I can remember anything of the likes to write it down. To print off all correspondence between me and the care home. If they don't accept the clinical cert they'll put all grievances together for one hearing. To try and contact the staff member that walked out because of jab and the staff that went on the sick. 

Hope this helps someone. 

Thanks for keeping us updated - definitely will be of help to others and really hope you get some justice.

Amazes me that people can function with the amount of mind-bending policy being continually plied against us.

Hats off to you! - out of likes

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Mate, this is just a normal day here in Australia now.

The Taliban are emulating these tactics. Democratisation works!

Taliban ban protests and slogans that don’t have their approval

Rallies in Afghanistan have already been broken up violently, now ‘severe consequences’ are threatened for demonstrators

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/08/taliban-ban-protests-and-slogans-that-dont-have-their-approval

• Haha 1

HugoTalks

from comments below

"According to Spanish researchers "alcohol (ethanol) degrades graphene. Ethanol biodegrades graphene in the body because it increases myeloperoxidase production". They need that graphene oxide in you."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Rumours That the Government Is Having Second Thoughts About Its Vaccine Passport Plans

Are ministers having second thoughts about introducing vaccine passports at nightclubs and other ‘large venues’ – or has the rhetoric always been empty, intended only to scare people into getting ‘jabbed’?

A report in the i suggests that at least one of these scenarios could be true, especially following recent criticism of the Government’s proposals by Tory MPs, with one former minister saying that vaccine passports are likely to be ditched because Boris Johnson “hates the idea”.

https://dailysceptic.org/

Edited by webtrekker

7 hours ago, alexa said:

We are going to need more Magpies in the future 😅

• Aggressive magpie was filmed chasing a drone before swooping the owner 
  • Footage of the encounter shows the bird pursing the drone through the sky
  • Incredible video recorded by the drone itself shows the magpie's attacks
  • The bird eventually manages to knock the drone out of the sky onto the ground

image_2021-09-09_094848.png.ef0648c49f0c17271e95ff8b9f09e429.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9967643/Intense-moment-angry-magpie-chases-attacks-drone-flying-Australian-beach.html

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Where is the outcry from scientists and experts not being listened to?
Inevitably there are experts with differing views but there is no sign of a systemic deaf ear by the government on COVID response.
Sorry all, just scraped the bottom and saw this comment on BBC vaccine thread. The prick just can’t grasp that their rigging the game and controlling what we see. No hope😂

When this whole scam is over and I believe it will !!

And the  people who planned and carried out the biggest crime know to mankind are brought to justice!

what in you minds would be suitable punishment ?!

death sentence too good and quick fo them in my view!

I say lock them up in worst gulag ever and use them as guinea pigs 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

When this whole scam is over and I believe it will !!

And the  people who planned and carried out the biggest crime know to mankind are brought to justice!

what in you minds would be suitable punishment ?!

death sentence too good and quick fo them in my view!

I say lock them up in worst gulag ever and use them as guinea pigs 

Give 'em 20 doses of the vaccines (they loved) in one go

Edited by Anders
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, alexa said:

This is how they rewrite history;

Storm as Winston Churchill charity ERASES his first name and DELETES his picture from its website over 'controversies' about his life and views on race that are 'widely seen as unacceptable'

But today it was revealed trustees have agreed to change its name to the Churchill Fellowship and erase him from its website in a new 'woke' storm that has sparked fury towards Julia Weston, the charity's chief executive (right).

A statement on the trust's website last night said: 'Today there is controversy about aspects of Sir Winston's life. Many of his views on race are widely seen as unacceptable today, a view that we share'.

Loyal volunteers at the trust said it was 'rewriting history' and pointed out the former prime minister has frequently been voted the greatest Briton of all time. One said: 'It beggars belief that the man who saved this nation in our darkest hour finds himself cancelled in this way.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9971917/Storm-Winston-Churchill-charity-erases-website-views-race-controversy.html

image_2021-09-09_103706.png.bc1056286a952c86470bbb3a290fca19.png

How the hell does he even get voted greatest Briton anyway? Just shows that most Brits that come from Anglos and Celts have forgot who we are.

But of course they want to see Anglo-Saxons destroyed, so we can't be having Alfred the Great.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:25 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Another quote from that:

as2.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

4 hours ago, ar55 said:

The Scottish Government confirms that their vaccine passport scheme will be up for alteration every three weeks.

The jabbed don’t care, however. They’re too busy goading the more cautious members of society - all the while being completely unaware that, within three weeks, they could be registered ‘unvaccinated’ until they take x amount of new doses.

Morons.

Exactly, the rules can change very quickly, as has been the case with the over complicated, by design, COVID rules over the last 18 months.

Also they can lock everyone down, including the vaxxed, as the Vaccine Passport's "freedoms" can be suspended across the board until there is a new vaxxine for the latest scary variant, which of course is more scary than the previous scary variant and so on.

• Like 1