Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 hours ago, alexa said:

We are going to need more Magpies in the future 😅

• Aggressive magpie was filmed chasing a drone before swooping the owner 
  • Footage of the encounter shows the bird pursing the drone through the sky
  • Incredible video recorded by the drone itself shows the magpie's attacks
  • The bird eventually manages to knock the drone out of the sky onto the ground

image_2021-09-09_094848.png.ef0648c49f0c17271e95ff8b9f09e429.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9967643/Intense-moment-angry-magpie-chases-attacks-drone-flying-Australian-beach.html

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Where is the outcry from scientists and experts not being listened to?
Inevitably there are experts with differing views but there is no sign of a systemic deaf ear by the government on COVID response.
Sorry all, just scraped the bottom and saw this comment on BBC vaccine thread. The prick just can’t grasp that their rigging the game and controlling what we see. No hope😂

When this whole scam is over and I believe it will !!

And the  people who planned and carried out the biggest crime know to mankind are brought to justice!

what in you minds would be suitable punishment ?!

death sentence too good and quick fo them in my view!

I say lock them up in worst gulag ever and use them as guinea pigs 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

And the  people who planned and carried out the biggest crime know to mankind are brought to justice!

Give 'em 20 doses of the vaccines (they loved) in one go

Edited by Anders
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, alexa said:

This is how they rewrite history;

Storm as Winston Churchill charity ERASES his first name and DELETES his picture from its website over 'controversies' about his life and views on race that are 'widely seen as unacceptable'

But today it was revealed trustees have agreed to change its name to the Churchill Fellowship and erase him from its website in a new 'woke' storm that has sparked fury towards Julia Weston, the charity's chief executive (right).

A statement on the trust's website last night said: 'Today there is controversy about aspects of Sir Winston's life. Many of his views on race are widely seen as unacceptable today, a view that we share'.

Loyal volunteers at the trust said it was 'rewriting history' and pointed out the former prime minister has frequently been voted the greatest Briton of all time. One said: 'It beggars belief that the man who saved this nation in our darkest hour finds himself cancelled in this way.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9971917/Storm-Winston-Churchill-charity-erases-website-views-race-controversy.html

image_2021-09-09_103706.png.bc1056286a952c86470bbb3a290fca19.png

How the hell does he even get voted greatest Briton anyway? Just shows that most Brits that come from Anglos and Celts have forgot who we are.

But of course they want to see Anglo-Saxons destroyed, so we can't be having Alfred the Great.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:25 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Another quote from that:

as2.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

4 hours ago, ar55 said:

The Scottish Government confirms that their vaccine passport scheme will be up for alteration every three weeks.

The jabbed don’t care, however. They’re too busy goading the more cautious members of society - all the while being completely unaware that, within three weeks, they could be registered ‘unvaccinated’ until they take x amount of new doses.

Morons.

Exactly, the rules can change very quickly, as has been the case with the over complicated, by design, COVID rules over the last 18 months.

Also they can lock everyone down, including the vaxxed, as the Vaccine Passport's "freedoms" can be suspended across the board until there is a new vaxxine for the latest scary variant, which of course is more scary than the previous scary variant and so on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

I've talked about this before. We should allow them to live in a purpose built city of tower blocks.

They can never leave this city.

However hard it may be, we treat them respectfully. We allow them the foods they had given us. The lifestyle they allowed us. The 'healthcare' they allowed us. We will learn their tactics and their methods. We must learn exactly how to spot every sign of their influence as a collective.

WE are the grown ups here. Not the [email protected] masses. 

I've only been a member of the forum since the 'end game' began but I've been a lurker for years. From what I've seen, most on here are good, moral, decent people who KNOW instinctively how good human society could be . I'd be proud to stand with you on an actual battlefield.

We have to win this somehow. We really have no choice at this stage.  This has become a fight for plain human decency. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

I've talked about this before. We should allow them to live in a purpose built city of tower blocks.

They can never leave this city.

However hard it may be, we treat them respectfully. We allow them the foods they had given us. The lifestyle they allowed us. The 'healthcare' they allowed us. We will learn their tactics and their methods. We must learn exactly how to spot every sign of their influence as a collective.

WE are the grown ups here. Not the [email protected] masses. 

I've only been a member of the forum since the 'end game' began but I've been a lurker for years. From what I've seen, most on here are good, moral, decent people who KNOW instinctively how good human society could be . I'd be proud to stand with you on an actual battlefield.

We have to win this somehow. We really have no choice at this stage.  This has become a fight for plain human decency. 

That's all very well. However, I do not think those who have lost family (inc children), relatives, friends to the whole scam and its scammers would be impressed

13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

This is the Cardiff womxns account, @N3KOcardiff who originally made the razor blade claim months back.
You cant make this baalshit up, how low media virus has stooped.

How to counter truth stickers? Just post loads of meaningless worthless degenerate stickers so people don't bother even reading them in future. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Rumours That the Government Is Having Second Thoughts About Its Vaccine Passport Plans

Are ministers having second thoughts about introducing vaccine passports at nightclubs and other ‘large venues’ – or has the rhetoric always been empty, intended only to scare people into getting ‘jabbed’?

A report in the i suggests that at least one of these scenarios could be true, especially following recent criticism of the Government’s proposals by Tory MPs, with one former minister saying that vaccine passports are likely to be ditched because Boris Johnson “hates the idea”.

https://dailysceptic.org/

Placate the masses, reduce pushback.

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Howard Stern mocks people who died from "covid"

From Wiki: Howard Allan Stern was born on January 12, 1954, the second child of Ben and Ray (née Schiffman) Stern, in the Jackson Heights neighborhood of Queens in New York City. Stern's parents are Jewish, and their families are from Poland and Austria-Hungary.

8 hours ago, RobSS said:

Well spotted... here's the video clip on its own:

that's the one....so schwab is clearly saying that the fourth industrial revolution is not about changing what you do but about changing YOU through gene editing which is what the covid jabs are

He then says this ties into IDENTITY which is of course what ID2020 is about. They are changing people on the genetic level through the covid jabs and this is going to have some sort of significance in terms of how they are then identified for example if they now have a genetic makeup patented by the oligarchs does that mean that they are now the property of the oligarchs?

He then goes on to say that people are going to lose their jobs to robots except those they will hire to polish the robots which of course means he was lying when he said it wasn't about changing what you do

Clearly the fourth industrial revolution is about changing you genetically and robbing you of your employment so that you become a useless serf class that has been engineered to be genetically inferior to the elites

19 minutes ago, Anders said:

That's all very well. However, I do not think those who have lost family (inc children), relatives, friends to the whole scam and its scammers would be impressed

I agree. When you count ALL the crimes this lot have perpetrated we've all probably lost people to their 'system'. I know I have.

If the people decide tear them to shreds so be it.😉

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

From Wiki: Howard Allan Stern was born on January 12, 1954, the second child of Ben and Ray (née Schiffman) Stern, in the Jackson Heights neighborhood of Queens in New York City. Stern's parents are Jewish, and their families are from Poland and Austria-Hungary.

i wonder if he is a relative of avraham stern the leader of the stern gang? (lehi)

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic