Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

People do try to scratch off stickers they don't like. Here's a picture I posted on here a while back...

Photo0061.jpg

I've dotted a few in local bus shelters when i'm passing,100% of them have been left like those in the picture

Truth really hurts the gullible

• Like 2

7 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

There were leather horse boots in about 4th century BC and The Etruscans had various bronze circles apparently used on horses' feet, but horseshoes in Europe like the ones we recognise are about 5th century AD. Perhaps sacrificial metal is the root of the horseshoe thing, perhaps not. I doubt we'll ever know

its not the sacrificial part that is important. It is the purification part. People hang horse shoes for 'good luck' and to 'ward off evil'.

A person who has been in battle unleashes powerful forces. They can't take those forces back into the village with them to their wife and children. Terrible things could happen. They have to be purified.

I suggest that purifying oneself through casting weapons into water is much like the native american practise of burying the hatchet in that it allows one to cast off the evil that a person had been involved in and to symbolically attach the evil to the discarded object. A man must fight when it is necessary but they must then fit themself to be a husband and father and member of the community. A man must wear different hats.

It's one thing to make war but its another thing to make peace both within and without.

Lets not forget though that the celts adored the goddess epona who was associated with horses

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

Just now, Macnamara said:

its not the sacrificial part that is important. It is the purification part. People hang horse shoes for 'good luck' and to 'ward off evil'.

A person who has been in battle unleashes powerful forces. They can't take those forces back into the village with them to their wife and children. Terrible things could happen. They have to be purified.

I suggest that purifying oneself through casting weapons into water is much like the native american practise of burying the hatchet in that it allows one to cast off the evil that a person had been involved in and to symbolically attach the evil to the discarded object. A man must fight when it is necessary but they must then fit themself to be a husband and father and member of the community. A man must wear different hats.

It's one thing to make war but its another thing to make peace both within and without.

Offering done,however lovely and warm so stripped to my shorts and dived in,very therapeutic swimming in such a spiritual place

The long trek back nearly killed me though

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I want to clarify my 😄

Keanu ought to run around vaccinating anti vaxxers and performing safe abortions under the guise of John wick until he meets Thomas Anderson and then the two of them can wake the fuck up.

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Offering done,however lovely and warm so stripped to my shorts and dived in,very therapeutic swimming in such a spiritual place

The long trek back nearly killed me though

perfect day for it!

there are negative ions at beaches and at waterfalls.....that's why people are often drawn there and enjoy a walk along the sand even though they don't know why

witches would conduct ceremonies in waterfalls

Edited by Macnamara

10 hours ago, ar55 said:

They need to get most adults vaccinated, before they move onto kids.

Nobody cares about a 20 year old collapsing dead whilst exercising, but it’s a whole different ball game when kids start dropping in their gym classes.

That’s when shit hits the fan, and everyone starts questioning the safety of these jabs.

I think they've been too thoroughly brainwashed, or are in too complete of a denial to connect the dots tbh.

• Like 1

Hey the matrix 99 had an impact on my awakening in the cinema, it was 2 years later I went full retard as the mainstream would say - on 911.

I wonder what the matrix 4 will bring after the creators both adjusted themselves. That will be interesting.

Try and keep creating, because they don't want that they want you stunned and despondent. Creativity is the essence of life.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

I wonder what the matrix 4 will bring after the creators both adjusted themselves. That will be interesting.

in the matrix 4 neo realises that the male body he has been inhabiting is in fact a false reality. he then sets about trying to find 'the surgeon' so that he can have his penis removed and become his true self as a woman

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

in the matrix 4 neo realises that the male body he has been inhabiting is in fact a false reality. he then sets about trying to find 'the surgeon' so that he can have his penis removed and become his true self as a woman

Are you joking?

1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

Are you joking?

in the matrix 5 neo will find out that his whiteness is actually just a social construct and that he must reinvent himself as black if he is to build the next iteration of zion

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

in the matrix 5 neo will find out that his whiteness is actually just a social construct and that he must reinvent himself as black if he is to build the next iteration of zion

in the matrix 6 neo finds out that zion is actually run by a shadowy group called 'the kabbalists' and that the black people like himself are actually the slaves of the kabbalists

He has to infiltrate their organisation known as 'the lodge' in order to set the black people free

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/571237-yellen-us-on-track-to-default-on-national-debt-in-october

Don't worry, they have probably consolidated the debt by making the human being a commodity in a digital social credit system...

Oh, wait a minute.

And here is the start of the great reset once the US economy has crashed.

No, it was not planned...  🙄  

20 minutes ago, wideawake said:

And here is the start of the great reset once the US economy has crashed.

No, it was not planned...  🙄  

wow!

I'm just watching the latest UK Column news and at approx 1 hour and 4 mins in they play a clip of klaus schwab speaking back in 2015. They say they were sent the video clip by a viewer and they don't know what the source of it is. Well gents im fairly sure it is the charlie rose show (or at least that the guy he is speaking to is charlie rose).

But anyway klaus schwab says very clearly that the fourth industrial revolution is going to about changing YOU genetically through gene editing. This is incredible, have a listen to this:

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-8th-september-2021

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

For those who are speaking German.

Only the unvaccinated have to where a musk now. 

If I go in a store and don't where a mask I look like a vaccinated and nobody would control me besides I never wore a mask since this started

https://www.krone.at/2502451

Either they will use it as an excuse to drop the masks completely or more likely they will use it as an excuse to show that the vaccinated numbers are more than they really are

''Look at at all these vaccinated people without masks''

Only a fool would wear one in that situation

25 minutes ago, Xelador said:

United Airlines staff who are granted religious exemptions to vaccine mandate will be put on unpaid leave

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/08/united-airlines-staff-granted-religious-exemptions-to-vaccine-mandate-will-be-put-on-unpaid-leave.html

Which religions? Asking for a friend... also I read a court case where veganism was a good enough ‘religion’/ reason for an employee not to be able to force a flu vaccine on them. But these ones are different I guess