Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

Thanks for the like Velma. because you are one of the very few people on this forum who

know about Zionism and Geopolitcal issues.💗

One overwhelming  factor I find when researching new subject, people etc is that their all zionists or controlled by them. Getting a bit boring really. Wouldnt mind if some new group not affiliated to them emerged so I read something new😁

by

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Another bullshit story from the woke comic. The depths to which these 'journalists' will stoop.. They are just sick.

 

Only queers & trannies notice this & somehow seem to link it to far right national front. The devious plan must be working.

 

Quote

The images appear to be from an incident in July in which a woman in Wales was cut by a razor blade found glued to the back of a poster spreading misinformation about the virus. Police launched an investigation into the incident, in which the woman received a deep cut after taking down the poster in Cardiff.

 

I remember this on Twatter the poster was a tranny antifa freak & of course media were all over it. I posted about it on here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

£33.33

What a tool indeed.

 

To match his 33 tattoo.

 

Of course he will just say it's to do with Jesus or some hippy enlightment shit so he has a scapegoat though, meanwhile he's throwing up devil horns, acting like a degen, and simping for Godless ideologues. That's the dualistic trick.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Love how the .gov has officers to be 3rd party interlopers if my kids disagree with my righteousness

 

"Go fuck yourself" ....is a great response to the States offer to intervene in your private business

 

 

Abrogation of parental rights to the state.

 

 

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Came across this old chestnut last night and thought it was worth a bump on here for any Lurkers trying to get a basic handle on whats actually going on.


10 min of truth bombs, both historical and whats happening today.
 

 

Edited by Roscommon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ss.jpg

 

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

07/09/2021

NIH orders $1.67M study on how COVID-19 vaccine impacts menstrual cycle
https://nypost.com/2021/09/07/nih-to-study-how-covid-19-vaccine-impacts-menstrual-cycle/

 

07/09/2021

Covid vaccine: 'I've had terrible cramps and heavy periods since jab and doctors don't know why'
https://www.mylondon.news/news/health/people-laid-up-terrible-period-21497252

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Only queers & trannies notice this & somehow seem to link it to far right national front. The devious plan must be working.

 

 

I remember this on Twatter the poster was a tranny antifa freak & of course media were all over it. I posted about it on here.

They've been programmed to attack everything that goes against the government line. After all, its the government that have so generously embraced the idea that it's ok/normal to identify as a 'tri-gender dolphin+++' if your a bloke and compete as a woman.at the Olympics. 

 

Society is so far gone it's scary. The sickness is deep and depraved in all quarters of the West when you can see what's happening. 

 

Some days, when the enormity of the shit we are in hits me.. it's like a tidal wave. The fight of our lives. Literally. Against a genetically altered, mind controlled majority that's been created by an ideologically satanic psychopath club. 

 

There shouldn't be blades hidden in posters that are trying to wake people up. If there were blades under the poster, whoever put them there had no good intentions and  thus is not helping us. 

Done to discredit.

 

Utterly filthy tactics. 

Lower than a snakes belly

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

To match his 33 tattoo.

 

Of course he will just say it's to do with Jesus or some hippy enlightment shit so he has a scapegoat though, meanwhile he's throwing up devil horns, acting like a degen, and simping for Godless ideologues. That's the dualistic trick.

And poking a rot shlelder as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Some days, when the enormity of the shit we are in hits me.. it's like a tidal wave.

 

I can definitely relate to that feeling as I'm sure many others here can too.

 

The worst is when I'm talking to a normie that's slightly awake and aware of some corruption, and I'm thinking in the back of my mind about how I would love to talk about how deep the rabbit hole goes, but at the same time I know they're not ready for that conversation, and they'll think I'm some schizo nutter if I start banging on.

 

The "if only you knew" meme will be flashing in my head.

 

tw.jpg

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/if-only-you-knew-how-bad-things-really-are

 

'If Only You Knew How Bad Things Really Are is a copypasta originating from a March 2012 4chan post, used online to convey feelings of profound sadness and being unable to change one's circumstances. The screenshot of the post has been used online as an exploitable, often edited into images of people wearing an expression of suppressed internal suffering.'

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I can definitely relate to that feeling as I'm sure many others here can too.

 

The worst is when I'm talking to a normie that's slightly awake and aware of some corruption, and I'm thinking in the back of my mind about how I would love to talk about how deep the rabbit hole goes, but at the same time I know they're not ready for that conversation, and they'll think I'm some schizo nutter if start banging on.

 

The "if only you knew meme" will be flashing in my head.

 

tw.jpg

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/if-only-you-knew-how-bad-things-really-are

 

'If Only You Knew How Bad Things Really Are is a copypasta originating from a March 2012 4chan post, used online to convey feelings of profound sadness and being unable to change one's circumstances. The screenshot of the post has been used online as an exploitable, often edited into images of people wearing an expression of suppressed internal suffering.'

Sadly it would seem that the vast majority of the population are in a state of wilful ignorance. The information has always been there but they just don't want to know, mainly because the truth brings them to a very scary place, and that place too many people are just not ready to venture into.


Then you have the MSM, which is doing a brilliant job of keeping people from going down any and all rabit holes.

 

I think at this stage everyone is firmly in their own camp. My best guess is that there is roughly 10% on our side, 20% on their side, and 70% lost Sheep.

We have more than enough for a revolution, but at the moment we're rudderless, leaderless and without any realistic end goal. So IMO it's prob best just looking after yourself for now by basically prepping and keeping yourself fit, healthy, and informed.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Sadly it would seem that the vast majority of the population are in a state of wilful ignorance. The information has always been there but they just don't want to know, mainly because the truth brings them to a very scary place, and that place too many people are just not ready to venture into.


Then you have the MSM, which is doing a brilliant job of keeping people from going down any and all rabit holes.

 

I think at this stage everyone is firmly in their own camp. My best guess is that there is roughly 10% on our side, 20% on their side, and 70% lost Sheep.

We have more than enough for a revolution, but at the moment we're rudderless, leaderless and without any realistic end goal. So IMO it's prob best just looking after yourself for now by basically prepping and keeping yourself fit, healthy, and informed.

 

Out of reactions, but I agree.

 

I do prep and keep myself fit too, it's just switching off from things that I struggle with. I really have to push myself these days to work on my creative hobbies. It's not that I no longer enjoy them either, I just get that feeling that there's no point investing too much time in something when the world is turning into hell. I really need to stop thinking like that as creativity is part of what makes life interesting, and what sets humans apart from the animal world. I'm sure that's what the tyrants want too, to kill the human spirit.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...