Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Bullion said:

Around my area earlier this year, a pamphlet was letter boxed by our State ALP member ‘encouraging’ households to ditch gas altogether and convert things like ducted heating, hot water units and cooktops, to electricity. It looks like higher gas prices are being used to push this agenda along. It also said that all new housing (read - smart housing) will be all run on electricity, no options of gas. You can bet when units like hot water and gas ducted heating need replacing, you won’t be able to buy a gas model anymore.... yet another squeeze like you’ve mentioned 😀

But if you try to rent out an all electric property you get a low EPC rating - apparently boilers should actually be hydrogen ready, not all electric.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

But if you try to rent out an all electric property you get a low EPC rating - apparently boilers should actually be hydrogen ready, not all electric.

Interesting, I’ve not heard anything about that in my neck of the woods yet. But as we know, these globalists don’t really care about such things, as much as they care about controlling us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Australian PM slammed for flying to see kids on Father’s Day while more than half the country’s fathers remained in lockdown

 

 

When it said 'slammed' I thought they meant this?

 

 

chokeslam-975605ef-5d12-42f9-83ee-1642f2

 

Finish him!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When ‘covid’ first appeared, the symptoms were, a high temperature and a persistent cough. Later, loss of the sense of taste or smell was included. Post-vaccination, the effects of ‘covid’ include, blood clots, brain hemorrhage, strokes and heart attacks. In fact, every possible ailment is now considered a symptom of ‘covid’ except for a runny nose, which is obviously the old-fashioned cold, which has never mutated into anything worse in the history of colds.

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No deliveroo, no alcohol and no deliveries: What are the rules in Howard Springs quarantine?

 No cooking equipment to be brought onsite or purchased during stay. This includes microwaves, electric fryers, rice cookers, induction cookers, sandwich presses, toasters, etc.

 

No alcohol to be brought onsite or purchased during stay, bags may be checked on arrival.

 

Recreational items such as swimming pools (plastic or inflatable), scooters, skateboards, bikes and roller blades are not permitted to be brought into the facility as they could pose a potential risk to other residents. Please do not bring any of these items with you, they will be removed and securely stored for the duration of your stay.

 

No visitors are permitted during your stay.

 

No care packages or personal deliveries to site.

 

No personal devices or chargers are supplied.

 

Linen will be provided as a two week supply upon arrival to avoid cross contamination.

 

Residents are provided with facemasks which must be worn at all times when you leave your allocated room, i.e. when stepping off a verandah that is part of your allocated room, or when anyone approaches to interact or deliver food.

 

Physical distancing of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times with any other person in the quarantine facility, except for your spouse, de-facto partner, child or parent.

 

A medical team will be available on site 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

 

To keep everyone safe repatriated residents will be required to remain on their balcony. Exercise requirements will be managed by the occupational therapist and the medical team.

 

All residents in quarantine must agree to regular health checks and monitoring by appropriately qualified health staff in order to support early detection of COVID-19.

 

Amenities

 

Wifi is available however speed and connectivity varies widely, depending on demand.

 

Bottled water is not provided

 

Limited tea, coffee, sugar and milk

 

Disposable cups and hot water jug

 

Free to air TV and air conditioning

 

A small pack of essential toiletries will be provided. No meal delivery or delivery services.

Edited by Velma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

What do you think about the alternative presented, lashing out?

 

I think violence should only be a last resort in self defence

 

what do you think about people exercising personal responsibility in their own purchases and behaviours so that they avoid as far as possible feeding the corporate beast?

 

Of course this requires people to accept the existence of an organised satanic cabal of psychopaths that controls the corporations

 

Once a person realises that you would have to wonder why they would want to continue buying the goods and services of those corporations especially when you realise that in our current system money equates to power. Therefore the more money you give them the more power they have

 

Its not rocket science is it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

When ‘covid’ first appeared, the symptoms were, a high temperature and a persistent cough. Later, loss of the sense of taste or smell was included.

 

ie damage from the influenza vaccines

 

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

Post-vaccination, the effects of ‘covid’ include, blood clots, brain hemorrhage, strokes and heart attacks.

 

ie damage from the covid gene-therapy jabs

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

VINNY-IMAGE-2-367x500.jpeg

New York Jets' Vinny Curry out for season with rare blood disorder after surgery to remove spleen

Andy Vasquez
NFL writer

25 august 2021
Curry announced Wednesday on social media that he had his spleen removed in July after the Jets diagnosed him with a rare blood disorder. During his recovery from the operation, Curry developed blood clots, requiring him to go on blood thinners and avoid contact for three-to-six months and miss the season.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

09/07/21

100+ Ontario Youth Sent to Hospital for Vaccine-Related Heart Problems, Report Shows

According to a report released last week by Public Health Ontario, as of Aug. 7, there were 106 incidents of post-vaccine myocarditis and pericarditis in people under the age of 25 in Ontario.

By Megan Redshaw

A report released last week by Public Health Ontario (PHO) showed the incidence of heart inflammation following mRNA vaccination was significantly more prevalent in young people.

As of Aug. 7, there were 106 incidents of myocarditis and pericarditis in people under the age of 25 in Ontario — slightly more than half of the total of all such incidents, the Toronto Sun reported.

There were 31 cases in the 12- to 17-year age group and 75 cases in 18- to 24-year-olds. Eighty percent of all cases were in males.

“The reporting rate of myocarditis/pericarditis was higher following the second dose of mRNA vaccine than after the first, particularly for those receiving the Moderna vaccine as the second dose of the series (regardless of the product for the first dose),” the report stated.

PHO added the reporting rate for heart inflammation in those 18 to 24 was seven times higher with Moderna than with Pfizer. Pfizer is currently the only vaccine authorized for use in 12- to 17-year-olds in Ontario.

In early June, PHO issued an Enhanced Surveillance Directive, requiring Public Health Units to prioritize follow-up for any reports of myocarditis or pericarditis following any COVID mRNA vaccine and to notify PHO of the report.

Since the start of the COVID immunization program in Ontario on Dec. 13, there have been a total of 314 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis following receipt of mRNA COVID vaccines.

As of Aug. 7, there had been a total of 202 emergency room visits across all age groups for heart inflammation following vaccination, with 146 leading to hospitalization. Three cases resulted in ICU admission.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/public-health-ontario-youth-hospital-vaccine-related-heart-problems/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=0ae87ec1-ff3b-4324-aec9-20f818857cb8

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

If you look up Kabbalah bracelets then that is what you will often find people selling, but you're right that it seems to be a superstious thing that can sometimes fall under Pagan practices, according to Chabad's website.

 

 

If you had some overpaid celebrity twats who thought that it was all about magic and so on (because it's so much more exciting than being close to the Creator and being nice to people), wouldn't you do your best to sell them special string, water and lists of "holy" names at stupid prices? But red string is a christian amulet against witches, like rowan and horseshoes. And don't tread on the cracks in the pavement; the bears will get you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Overly funded, bloated, bureaurocratic, socialist and failing national health service full of tic tok dancers but short on honesty and integrity:

The NHS delusion: We pour in so much more than so many nations... yet still lag so far behind. It's why the cure is radical surgery, not cash - but, asks CHRISTOPHER SNOWDON, who will be brave enough?

By Christopher Snowdon For The Daily Mail

Published: 17:30 EDT, 7 September 2021 | Updated: 03:41 EDT, 8 September 2021

Boris Johnsons's manifesto-busting tax rise has been billed as the long-term 'fix' to social care the country has been waiting for.

But take a glance at the small print. Over the next three years, all the money raised through the new Health and Social Care Levy — some £36 billion — is heading to the NHS. That's in addition to a £5.4 billion NHS handout announced only a couple of days ago.

Another £41 billion for the NHS, just like that: roughly equivalent to an entire new Ministry of Defence.

The key question is: will we see the results of this huge cash injection? I have my doubts that we will.

The backlogs caused by Covid-19 are a convenient excuse for soaring waiting lists, which now stand at 5.5 million and are projected to rise to an eye-watering 13 million.

But the truth is, even before Covid-19, waiting times for treatment in Britain were woeful. In January 2020, before the pandemic struck, more than one in six patients were waiting over 18 weeks for routine treatment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9967433/NHS-delusion-Cure-radical-surgery-not-cash-asks-CHRISTOPHER-SNOWDON-brave-enough.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I never worked out the magic message contained in her speech, (and intended for her occultist group), but replaying it tonight she said in 2014 "we" will have 7 strong years ...... so it's very possible an economic crash is imminent plus the financial digital reset. See how she says at the beginning "I do as I am told"

 

 

 

yes she does what she is told by her illuminati (top of freemasonry) handlers

 

the number 7 has kabbalistic significance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Goldman Sachs, aka Vampire Squid, I need a link to the original Rolling Stone Magazine article

 

during the 2008 economic crisis the democratically elected governments of europe started handing over control of their governance to 'technocrats' who were all goldman sachs people (see chart below)

 

Goldman sachs was hired by the greek government to advise them about their economy and you would expect someone you were hiring to advise you would be working for your benefit but whilst employed by greece goldman sachs bought credit default swaps that would pay out large sums of money to goldman sachs if the greek economy failed.....which of course, as we all know, it did. Imagine you were working for a client whilst at the very same time betting on your client failing...

 

of course mark carney was made head of the bank of england despite being a canadian and he was of course ex goldman sachs

 

Pg-12-eurozone-graphic.jpg?width=640

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

If you had some overpaid celebrity twats who thought that it was all about magic and so on

 

it absolutely is about magic. If you walked into any occult lodge and told the people there that western magic was not underpinned by kabbalah they would laugh you out of the room

 

unless of course it was a freemasonic lodge where most freemasons are completely clueless as they only do the first three degrees

 

the higher ups of freemasonry, on the other hand, who decide through geomancy where to build certain buildings and where to place the cairns and obelisks they have in every town and city throughout britain know exactly what they are doing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Didn't teach me any magic, but I only did 3 years of it

 

3 years of evening classes so that would make you a neophyte ie a BEGINNER

 

lets hear what a dedicated expert had to say in the very first line of her famous book on the subject:

 

''The tree of life forms the ground-plan of the Western Esoteric Tradition and is the system upon which the pupils are trained in the society of the Inner Light''

-Dion Fortune

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

and yet you are a self professed 'marxist'....which is a fundamentally materialist doctrine....

I think this is derailing the thread a bit, but I thought most people who dabbled in magic did it for material reasons - make money; defeat your enemies etc. I think most people turn to religion (including marxism) and cults because they feel that there must be more to life than this shit show and are looking for something different

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

3 years of evening classes so that would make you a neophyte ie a BEGINNER

 

lets hear what a dedicated expert had to say in the very first line of her famous book on the subject:

 

''The tree of life forms the ground-plan of the Western Esoteric Tradition and is the system upon which the pupils are trained in the society of the Inner Light''

-Dion Fortune

True enough. I read Dion Fortune when I was in my teens. But Christian confirmation classes didn't teach me any magic either - and I was taught by an exorcist. Perhaps you just have to work your way up into the inner circle in all these religions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Velma said:

No deliveroo, no alcohol and no deliveries: What are the rules in Howard Springs quarantine?

 No cooking equipment to be brought onsite or purchased during stay. This includes microwaves, electric fryers, rice cookers, induction cookers, sandwich presses, toasters, etc.

 

No alcohol to be brought onsite or purchased during stay, bags may be checked on arrival.

 

Recreational items such as swimming pools (plastic or inflatable), scooters, skateboards, bikes and roller blades are not permitted to be brought into the facility as they could pose a potential risk to other residents. Please do not bring any of these items with you, they will be removed and securely stored for the duration of your stay.

 

No visitors are permitted during your stay.

 

No care packages or personal deliveries to site.

 

No personal devices or chargers are supplied.

 

Linen will be provided as a two week supply upon arrival to avoid cross contamination.

 

Residents are provided with facemasks which must be worn at all times when you leave your allocated room, i.e. when stepping off a verandah that is part of your allocated room, or when anyone approaches to interact or deliver food.

 

Physical distancing of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times with any other person in the quarantine facility, except for your spouse, de-facto partner, child or parent.

 

A medical team will be available on site 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

 

To keep everyone safe repatriated residents will be required to remain on their balcony. Exercise requirements will be managed by the occupational therapist and the medical team.

 

All residents in quarantine must agree to regular health checks and monitoring by appropriately qualified health staff in order to support early detection of COVID-19.

 

Amenities

 

Wifi is available however speed and connectivity varies widely, depending on demand.

 

Bottled water is not provided

 

Limited tea, coffee, sugar and milk

 

Disposable cups and hot water jug

 

Free to air TV and air conditioning

 

A small pack of essential toiletries will be provided. No meal delivery or delivery services.

Is that a prison or an Australian ''well'' camp ?

 

Take note UK,this WILL happen here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, k_j_evans said:

I think this is derailing the thread a bit, but I thought most people who dabbled in magic did it for material reasons - make money; defeat your enemies etc. I think most people turn to religion (including marxism) and cults because they feel that there must be more to life than this shit show and are looking for something different

 

let me quote from the introduction of the literature of the socialist worker party of britain:

 

''Between religion and socialism there can be no compromise. They are two fundamentally opposed views of the world''

-NE Branch

 

Clearly the grassroots members of INTERNATIONAL COMMUNISM are being told by its managers that they must under no conditions involve themselves with religion

 

This means that the managers of INTERNATIONAL COMMUNISM want all the people in christian countries in which they are espousing their socialist credo to give up their religion

 

In short they wish an end to christianity

 

Will the jews meanwhile give up their religion or the muslims theirs? I strongly doubt it

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...