Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

normie story.

i was talking to a woman about the kids jab.

she said her grandkid will get it as they've been in and out of hospital with heart problems.

i said but the scientists never recommended it due to the jab causing heart inflammation in kids

her reaction

pause, reset, carry on with the conversation.

i tried

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

these post remind me of something mark passio puts out there, something along the lines of people complaining that the tyrannical oppressors are not going after a certain group hard enough.

When in the end the problem is the tyrannical forces.

Just now, TwopackShugar said:

these post remind me of something mark passio puts out there, something along the lines of people complaining that the tyrannical oppressors are not going after a certain group hard enough.

I hear you, but I don't think all groups are footsoldiers for the elites.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Yeah this has been trending, not that anything will be done, hes a sinister looking infiltrator fuck, like ide trust him as far as I could piss.

Another "freedom lover" that escaped Saddam Hussein. The irony.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Oh no intergalactic space viruses:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/sep/06/viruses-may-exist-elsewhere-in-the-universe-warns-scientist

Viruses may exist ‘elsewhere in the universe’, warns scientist

Maybe he could start by proving the SarsCov2 virus and its variants actually exist, before he starts thinking about viruses on other planets.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Totally agree with the 'big group hug' comment. There are more people stood in the background recording the nonsense than there are in the half a dozen 'antifa' scrum. There isn't one decent shove from either side, while one girl has enough time to slowly readjust her spectacles. Joke.

• Like 1

it seems that everytime i click on a newspaper online there is another story about someone dying suddenly and not just folks in their 70's and above but also young people and middle aged too

The guy who played chalky in board walk empire dead in his apartment aged 54. How many of these deaths are down to the covid jabs either directly or through the jab weakening their immune system leading to them succumbing to a comorbidity?

Its only going to ramp up too.....come flu season it's going to be undeniable that something is wrong

43 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

the police could arrest those antifa people and unmask them and ID them but they never will because the british police are controlled by 'the crown' which is to say the freemasonic hierarchy and the freemasonic hierarchy are the lurianic kabbalists which include the sabbateans and chabad lubavitch

that is why the police will never expose just what those antifa people are

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

it seems that everytime i click on a newspaper online there is another story about someone dying suddenly and not just folks in their 70's and above but also young people and middle aged too

The guy who played chalky in board walk empire dead in his apartment aged 54. How many of these deaths are down to the covid jabs either directly or through the jab weakening their immune system leading to them succumbing to a comorbidity?

Its only going to ramp up too.....come flu season it's going to be undeniable that something is wrong

Think of the numbers that don't merit column inches

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

yes i don't think any of us disagree with that but the point is that its all phoney because both the police and antifa are ultimately controlled by the same cabal so their little shove-athon is just some street theatre

Just now, Macnamara said:

say the freemasonic hierarchy and the freemasonic hierarchy are the lurianic kabbalists which include the sabbateans and chabad lubavitch

Yes, freemasons are just useful idiots for another group, and I have quite a bit of writing from old books to back this up, but people are probably too cowardly to read that stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes, freemasons are just useful idiots for another group, and I have quite a bit of writing from old books to back this up, but people are probably too cowardly to read that stuff.

E-n3Ac3WUAMBVNp.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

the police could arrest those antifa people and unmask them and ID them but they never will because the british police are controlled by 'the crown' which is to say the freemasonic hierarchy and the freemasonic hierarchy are the lurianic kabbalists which include the sabbateans and chabad lubavitch

that is why the police will never expose just what those antifa people are

Antifa=useful idiots possibly organised by the state and populated with more useful idiots from the far left of old

I don't think they got the uptake of antifa in the uk as perhaps was wanted muuch the same as Build More Mansions but gotta keep pushing those agendas