Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, sambaking7 said:

Being delusional doesn’t help either. We need to be realistic and accept that too many people have happily bought into this nonsense, and nothing can be done to change their stubborn mind.

The only solution to this is when they make it mandatory to have the jab to earn a living and buy food. Then many of us will be forced into meeting up and creating our own communities instead of talking about it.

You really think you will be 'allowed' to form your own communities ?

The only community you'll be forming is in somewhre like five wells

58 minutes ago, Velma said:

I noticed they are priming us for more vaccine damaged children by claiming that one in seven may get 'long covid' aka Myalgic encephalomyelitis, that stange modern phenomenon causing chronic fatigue syndrome.

Long Covid in children 'nowhere near scale feared'

Surprisingly the BBC actually cited a report saying the case of the alleged "long covid" in children could be as low as 2%

"Only 13% of those asked to respond to the survey did so. Researchers believe those who are suffering ongoing symptoms would be more likely to complete the survey than those who are not. If all those with long Covid were to do so among those who did so, that would suggest their actual number was just 4,000 or fewer than 2%.Sir Terence said he was already "reassured" suggestions, at the height of the pandemic, that half of children could develop long Covid cases were wrong."It is nowhere near what people thought in the worst-case scenario".

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58410584

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I dunno, I think normies calling Trump 'Hitler' was a special kind of retardation because he did Isreal's bidding and was another dude that was cozy with the Chabad. I would hate to know what they would call Trump if he actually cared about white America.

Only the deranged Leftists were on the Hail Trump bandwagon - and they're so fkn loud because they own the media.. the other half of white America think's it's the biblical plan ushering in the Redemption when Gods chosen have their homeland! It truly it a shit show, of biblical proportions lol There's no hope. 

Petition: Repeal the Coronavirus Act

The powers given to the UK Government under the Coronavirus Act have gone on too long and has greatly affected many people’s lives and the economics of this country. The restrictions that have been put in place under these powers should be ended by repealing this Act in its entirety.

Come on folks. We may be between a rock and a hard place (sorry for the Americanism) but at the very least we should all sign this Petition.

Read more about it and sign it here -

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/592632

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Only the deranged Leftists were on the Hail Trump bandwagon - and they're so fkn loud because they own the media.. the other half of white America think's it's the biblical plan ushering in the Redemption when Gods chosen have their homeland! It truly it a shit show, of biblical proportions lol There's no hope. 

I hear you, but I'm convinced the media was in on the plan to polarize Americans, that's what I mean.

In regards to those at the top, I doubt either side really hates each other because it leads back to the same type of people when you follow the money.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

8 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

Being delusional doesn’t help either. We need to be realistic and accept that too many people have happily bought into this nonsense, and nothing can be done to change their stubborn mind.

The only solution to this is when they make it mandatory to have the jab to earn a living and buy food. Then many of us will be forced into meeting up and creating our own communities instead of talking about it.

At least do yourself and everyone else a favour by signing this Petition -

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Long Covid in children 'nowhere near scale feared'

Surprisingly the BBC actually cited a report saying the case of the alleged "long covid" in children could be as

low as 2%

"Only 13% of those asked to respond to the survey did so. Researchers believe those who are suffering ongoing symptoms would be more likely to complete the survey than those who are not. If all those with long Covid were to do so among those who did so, that would suggest their actual number was just 4,000 or fewer than 2%.Sir Terence said he was already "reassured" suggestions, at the height of the pandemic, that half of children could develop long Covid cases were wrong."It is nowhere near what people thought in the worst-case scenario".

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58410584

This is the start of a post I read on this subject last night on a pro vax forum...Nobody pulls the guy up on this ridiculous claim even though they know it's bullshit. 

Doing quite a lot of reading on this, and I've read reports that about half the children who get Covid and show symptoms end up with long term/permanent disabilities.

12 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Petition: Repeal the Coronavirus Act

The powers given to the UK Government under the Coronavirus Act have gone on too long and has greatly affected many people’s lives and the economics of this country. The restrictions that have been put in place under these powers should be ended by repealing this Act in its entirety.

Come on folks. We may be between a rock and a hard place (sorry for the Americanism) but at the very least we should all sign this Petition.

Read more about it and sign it here -

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/592632

Petition status at 3:30pm today ..

2021-09-06_15-28-58.jpg.f4e4266522a17f949a7ade3d70138433.jpg

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

Such an inspitational photo that brought immense glandness to my jubilant heart. Thanks for uplifting my day and giving me hope to continue my executioner training.

There are some poor souls who do not like this photo and cannot understand why people like me would be doing cartwheels down the street.

The reason is we must send out a firm message to all the tv hosts, pigs, politicans, bank executives, make them realise that they are going to lose this one and the people will rise up to drag the zionists from out of their underground shelters, shelters that they have already began construction on so they know they are going to lose yet still they persist because evil is as evil does. They love raping women, torturing children as epstein's island and all the other islands out there prove. Hurting people and worshipping satan is their sole driving force in life. And they will never stop, as long we let them live.

Boris building £9,000,000 bunker for national emergencies | Metro News

Boris Johnson is building a White House-style situation room beneath Whitehall for national emergencies, such as terrorist attacks, it has been reported.

The Situation Centre, also dubbed the ‘SitCen’, will cost more than £9 million to build, and will allow for the PM to meet with senior ministers and officials in the event of a crisis.

It is expected to open this summer, and will have a direct connection to Downing Street through a series of subterranean tunnels. The layout is likely to be similar to White House Situation Room used by US presidents.

Staff from the National Security Secretariat will watch over the room and use data analysis for ‘horizon scanning’ in a bid to identify threats, it was reported.

I hate the State, but I'm definitely no Leninist. I brought up before how "pull that up, Jamie" is likely a foreign asset too as anons often say he is linked to Russia.

lenin.jpg

Stupid dialectics are designed to destroy us from within, at least in my opinion.

Edit: And before someone goes off on me, consider that my stance hasn't changed, because I have been saying for a while that Covid is either a nothingburger or a rebranded flu.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Just now, bradlaw said:

Eh, anything that proves the vax narrative false and halts the eventual controlled beast system is all good imo.

Even if folks are falling into the hands of the Perestroika deception Eurasianists? It's not halting the NWO if they're creating false saviours.

• Like 2

blink.jpg

FFS, they're everywhere. I do not want Eurasianist arseholes "saving me" me when they played a big part in creating the mess that we're in. Enough with the order out of chaos shite. We're screwed unless people start to understand the geopolitcal spider web.

Reminder:

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

45 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I hate the State, but I'm definitely no Leninist. I brought up before how "pull that up, Jamie" is likely a foreign asset too as anons often say he is linked to Russia.

lenin.jpg

Stupid dialectics are designed to destroy us from within, at least in my opinion.

Edit: And before someone goes off on me, consider that my stance hasn't changed, because I have been saying for a while that Covid is either a nothingburger or a rebranded flu.

So we either have our governments impose a Chinese style technocracy on us, or we have these subersives that are in bed with China try to save us? What's the difference?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

I wish I could go full Victor Meldrew over these things, but I can't anymore.

I do love the ever increasing speed of descent into craziness this thread on this forum has taken of late with us all collectively sharing snippets from all over the world. I don't think there's a saner place on the internet at the moment.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Bumping for noobs:

On 9/26/2020 at 6:07 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"My friend Tedros"

Nice company you're keeping there, BoJo. /s

WHO Director Was Top Member of Violent Ethiopian Communist Party
https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/the-pursuit-of-happiness/content/2020-04-06-who-director-was-top-member-of-violent-ethiopian-communist-party/

Dr. Tedros Adhanom One of WHO Director General Finalist is an Individual Suspected of a Crime Against Humanity
https://ecadforum.com/2017/04/23/dr-tedros-adhanom-is-an-individual-suspected-of-a-crime-against-humanity/

18 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

I think a lot of us are feeling pretty low at the moment; I’m  sure I read a post a day or so ago about a poster who said if they didn’t have the family they have, they’d end it.

I feel a bit that way myself at the moment, but knowing that it’s just a moving on anyway, it’s no biggie.

Ah well.

Yeah its up and down mate. But knowing my granny is more BASED than i thought after years of indoctrination and the fact my 10 year old cousin is using terms like NPC, Its giving me a boost in morale that i come from some pretty good stock.