Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Not sure if some of the masses are starting to have a change of heart. But I will share it here as it was some closure for me. Had a conversation with an elderly relative today, just a casual mature heart to heart and we did find some common ground. 

 

She unfortunately has been double needled (I am hoping it was a saline) and for the first time since this started we actually spoke about the whole lockdown, the masks, the jabs and the media panic. I thought all along she may have been a branch covidion even though she was never pushy she did ask me multiple times if so and so was jabbed but I did ask her not to talk to me about it as it was genuinely depressing me and she agreed not to. 

 

Long story short she said she thought it was mainly the media which I agree in a way and she knows the mainstream media are scum of the earth for the most part. She also agreed that there have been some side effects with the vaccines I did say I have read countless of peer reviewed studies and information sheets from the manufacturers but I didn't push it on her. She also didn't shout me down when I said I had a feeling someone who has just had a stroke was brought on by the jab.

 

We then spoke about the nature of people and how it's given the busy bodies of the world the chance to get on their high horse. Even though she would wear the mask in an establishment if they required one and did when they were mandated, she spoke out against the militant condescending finger wagging type that told her friend off (also a church goer) for not wearing a mask in a shop. She genuinely had really bad health problems and couldn't! 

 

In the end she said something like I'm going to live and let live and that if she got it she got it we need to get on with our lives. 

 

And I also warned her that they would try and paint people like me who don't want the jab as the enemy and she said she feels like the facts should be known without nessesarily just opinions, and that people shouldn't be barred or coerced into getting the jab. I always feared she thought this was the plague. And she even rolled her eyes at the amount of variants they come up with. This is someone who had a rainbow on her window (only for a few weeks to be fair.)

 

Just goes to show some people can be a bit daft but they aren't all complete nutjobs. 

 

 

Cheered me up but Its sad also. I think she always knew deep down. I'm glad that happened today. 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

I have no idea; but people can - and do - make something out of nothing all the time.

 

Personally I couldn’t give a damn about ‘symbolism’; things can only ‘affect’ you if you let them.

If people want to make something out of it, fine for them.

 

I like Carlson; he gets a lot of truth out there even though he either doesn’t know what’s really going on (which I find hard to believe), or else he’s playing it close; or gasp!!!  he’s the dreaded co 😲

 

hfgfhf.jpg

 

You think real resistance is allowed on the MSM?

 

Sure he tells more truth than most, I give him that, but controlled ops like that are meant to drip-feed nuggets of truth and leave out the really important bits. Basically a well-poisoner.

 

Devon said "As long as people are noticing things about Tucker", so people are not just talking about symbolism and bracelets.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Not sure if some of the masses are starting to have a change of heart. But I will share it here as it was some closure for me. Had a conversation with an elderly relative today, just a casual mature heart to heart and we did find some common ground. 

 

She unfortunately has been double needled (I am hoping it was a saline) and for the first time since this started we actually spoke about the whole lockdown, the masks, the jabs and the media panic. I thought all along she may have been a branch covidion even though she was never pushy she did ask me multiple times if so and so was jabbed but I did ask her not to talk to me about it as it was genuinely depressing me and she agreed not to. 

 

Long story short she said she thought it was mainly the media which I agree in a way and she knows the mainstream media are scum of the earth for the most part. She also agreed that there have been some side effects with the vaccines I did say I have read countless of peer reviewed studies and information sheets from the manufacturers but I didn't push it on her. She also didn't shout me down when I said I had a feeling someone who has just had a stroke was brought on by the jab.

 

We then spoke about the nature of people and how it's given the busy bodies of the world the chance to get on their high horse. Even though she would wear the mask in an establishment if they required one and did when they were mandated, she spoke out against the militant condescending finger wagging type that told her friend off (also a church goer) for not wearing a mask in a shop. She genuinely had really bad health problems and couldn't! 

 

In the end she said something like I'm going to live and let live and that if she got it she got it we need to get on with our lives. 

 

And I also warned her that they would try and paint people like me who don't want the jab as the enemy and she said she feels like the facts should be known without nessesarily just opinions, and that people shouldn't be barred or coerced into getting the jab. I always feared she thought this was the plague. And she even rolled her eyes at the amount of variants they come up with. This is someone who had a rainbow on her window (only for a few weeks to be fair.)

 

Just goes to show some people can be a bit daft but they aren't all complete nutjobs. 

 

 

Cheered me up but Its sad also. I think she always knew deep down. I'm glad that happened today. 

 

 

I think a lot of us are feeling pretty low at the moment; I’m  sure I read a post a day or so ago about a poster who said if they didn’t have the family they have, they’d end it.

 

I feel a bit that way myself at the moment, but knowing that it’s just a moving on anyway, it’s no biggie.

 

Ah well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

hfgfhf.jpg

 

You think real resistance is allowed on the MSM?

 

Sure he tells more truth than most, I give him that, but controlled ops like that are meant to drip-feed nuggets of truth and leave out the really important bits. Basically a well-poisoner.

 

Devon said "As long as people are noticing things about Tucker", so people are not just talking about symbolism and bracelets.

A simple piece of red string could gain X amount of increased ratings figures,much the same as not  believing a word that you are saying publicly about mask mandates and knowing its all bullshit but still wearing one anyway

 

Theres money in symbolism and wearing the right symbol can mean the difference between cash and no cash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

hfgfhf.jpg

 

You think real resistance is allowed on the MSM?

 

Sure he tells more truth than most, I give him that, but controlled ops like that are meant to drip-feed nuggets of truth and leave out the really important bits. Basically a well-poisoner.

 

Devon said "As long as people are noticing things about Tucker", so people are not just talking about symbolism and bracelets.

 

The truths he tells are pretty big ones, and I’m sure he’s ‘turned’ many people to seek further for what’s really going on; not least the Afghanistan debacle as well.

 

So I don’t care if he’s co or not; I still like the cut of his jib.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

A simple piece of red string could gain X amount of increased ratings figures,much the same as not  believing a word that you are saying publicly about mask mandates and knowing its all bullshit but still wearing one anyway

 

Theres money in symbolism and wearing the right symbol can mean the difference between cash and no cash

 

Also money in being a poster boy for the NeoCons that helped get us in this mess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Vaxx bar names?

 

Clot Corner

The Peri Good Carditis

The O-my Carditis

The Guillain-Barrsome

Strokes 'n' Things

Booster O Malleys

Fauci's Bath House

The TTS Lounge

The Final Boost

 

Just throwing some shit out there. Maybe some cocktail names too.

 

Cant forget.. The Cock inn.

 

5000.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Grandparents in the east can hold their new grandchild in the west for the first time." https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/coronavirus/interstate-travel-families-reunited-by-christmas-scott-morrison/news-story/8d76b1592cd9e1cf0b62a217b5e6688a?amp

 

Oh wow. He's so kind. Just take your experimental jabs, and your boosters, and you might get to hold your grandchild for the first time, at an arbitrary future point when your overlords allow it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

More cuckservative bollocks.

 

 

https://reclaimthenet.org/canadas-conservatives-announce-vaccine-passports-if-they-win-the-election/

 

'All major parties now support vaccine passports.'

 

The usual trick. Arguing over who will implement the police state quicker than the other. But the question whether there should be the police state in the first place, will never be asked.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Pub names in the UK traditionally followed historical naming themes (royal oak,green man,the trafalgar) wonder if we'll ever see the Pandemic arms

 

Pub sign swinging gently in the breeze picturing an arm and a fuck off big syringe pumping its shit into it

 

This cracks me up. 🤣

Magnetic arms.....

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blowonthepie said:

I think a lot of us are feeling pretty low at the moment

 

I think you all need to do some chakra cleansing which takes no time and can be done in bed before you go to bed or in the morning or on the way to work walking or while sitting in a train etc. Don't get me wrong, I've got other things going on on top of Covid and it can get heavy but this morning, I woke up with buzz in my hands and I was on cloud 9 again, blissful. I think it's important to have these moments.

 

You guys been exposed to negativity bomb day in day out for the past 1.5 years and these gunk brings you down.

Imagine, you come home from work all sweaty, gritty and smelly and you have a wash. Instant peace and relaxation. That's on the physical level. If you do the chakra/aura cleansing, this will give you upliftment even. When was the last time you have done this anyone? You wash your body regularly and never clean your aura???

 

With grime on you, you cannot unleash your true potential.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

Awesome! I know which pubs to avoid. The ones full of Vaxxed Wankers.

 

Regional pubs, restaurants push to reopen for fully-vaxxed

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/pubs-push-for-protections-ahead-of-vaccine-passport-trial-20210904-p58osy.html

 

@Bullion

Sadly, I hope their turnover takes a nosedive and teaches them a lesson. Daniel knows it’s easier to bed this shit down in the regions because there’s less people making the compliance easier to enforce. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Devon said "As long as people are noticing things about Tucker",

 

I remember that post - didn't know what the bracelt was about before - thanks...

You would remember this post too from around the same time..

 

image.png.694f58487b64177028d5d68338321905.png799065030_Screenshot2021-09-06122934.png.9fb4ee8ccf1209cef3fb354e3d8a33ee.png

 

I still like and appreciate the work he does though, but they're all the same! He's worked for CNN and MSNBC which speaks for itself. His father was in media and his step mum is an heiress so he's hardly a 'man of the people' no matter how much he likes to talk about "elites" being "them" to appeal to the core Fox base of dim-witted Americans. He grew up LOADED - probably not nearly as loaded as Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt, but boarding school in Switzerland loaded, went to the Elitist Trinity College and tried to join the CIA albeit he was rejected, they say... just like Anderson only worked for them during his summer holidays! please.

 

Oh heeeey Hannity, you forgot to take your badge off!

 

photo_2021-06-12_03-22-23.jpeg.e5766986cc87b56f431549b4010b17bb.jpeg

653572818_photo_2021-06-12_03-22-23(2).jpeg.10d2b78b57c6b14a8c962b1a87334dbe.jpeg

 

I'm not endorsing NOWTHIS by ANY stretch of the imagination, but they give a bit of run down on Tucker albeit with a detestable, almost unwatchable leftist bias.

 

 

But again, for the sake of America, I like that he's there because he genuinely cares about his country and shines a light on things many others wouldn't dare touch.

 

PS. I hate all the others on Zionist and traitor to his country of birth, Rupert Murdoch's, Fox news. They're totally controlled opposition because they're the same as Wall Street Journal, talkRadio, SkyNews UK and SkyNews AU and yet those two pretend to be "different" from each other/covid/climate change coverage etc as well! 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

Why do all these Zios look like there’s something wrong with their DNA. Is it because they’re inbred or is it something chemically amiss with them.

In simple terms. yes. Too many cousin marriages for too many generations! lol  same with many people from the Religion of Peace. I always think of this haha -

1653792891_Wewladwhatafamilytree_405f0c_6930537.jpg.ffbd85646a41dfd87a9b44f1aca03c17.jpg

 

And being raised with the Talmud makes things 1000x worse, psychologically speaking...but that's a whole other topic! ha

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

I remember that post - didn't know what the bracelt was about before - thanks...

You would remember this post too from around the same time..

 

image.png.694f58487b64177028d5d68338321905.png799065030_Screenshot2021-09-06122934.png.9fb4ee8ccf1209cef3fb354e3d8a33ee.png

 

I still like and appreciate the work he does though, but they're all the same! He's worked for CNN and MSNBC which speaks for itself. His father was in media and his step mum is an heiress so he's hardly a 'man of the people' no matter how much he likes to talk about "elites" being "them" to appeal to the core Fox base of dim-witted Americans. He grew up LOADED - probably not nearly as loaded as Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt, but boarding school in Switzerland loaded, went to the Elitist Trinity College and tried to join the CIA albeit he was rejected, they say... just like Anderson only worked for them during his summer holidays! please.

 

Oh heeeey Hannity, you forgot to take your badge off!

 

photo_2021-06-12_03-22-23.jpeg.e5766986cc87b56f431549b4010b17bb.jpeg

653572818_photo_2021-06-12_03-22-23(2).jpeg.10d2b78b57c6b14a8c962b1a87334dbe.jpeg

 

I'm not endorsing NOWTHIS by ANY stretch of the imagination, but they give a bit of run down on Tucker albeit with a detestable, almost unwatchable leftist bias.

 

 

But again, for the sake of America, I like that he's there because he genuinely cares about his country and shines a light on things many others wouldn't dare touch.

 

PS. I hate all the others on Zionist and traitor to his country of birth, Rupert Murdoch's, Fox news. They're totally controlled opposition because they're the same as Wall Street Journal, talkRadio, SkyNews UK and SkyNews AU and yet those two pretend to be "different" from each other/covid/climate change coverage etc as well! 

 

 

 

I get why people like him, so I don't want to keep banging on about him, but he has shilled shit like the Iraq war, then acts like he wasn't for that NeoCon shit later on. People have short memories, but he's a pressure release valve in my opinion.

 

And yeah, I'm aware of dodgy folks that he is linked to and his background.

 

His yellow tie days were the worse.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

he's a pressure release valve in my opinion.

I can't remember what I was watching, might have been a video by Ashalogos, and it was explained that's exactly what they're for - just like Alex Jones - only you can't Cuck the Tuck.

 

Sorry off topic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...