Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

14 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

This was so satisfying to watch 🥰

PS: it's a shame that bastard who beat the guy the most got away, while the bold guy that stopped him after a few hits got destroyed. But stil, bravo guys, power to the people!

It's so easy to beat these bastards. We have the numbers. End of story. If everyone just stopped complying and/or defended themselves, this would all be over in 24 hours and we could get back to freedom.

So simple but so frustrating that no one can see it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, blowonthepie said:

Easy enough to avoid; if I have my phone with me, I just pretend to scan, haven’t got the app.

If it’s paper I write Ardern the Liar, c/o the beehive.

Just out of interest has NZ had a parliamentary recess similar to the UK recently ?

Seems as if NZ has gone full blown fascist rather rapidlly

1 minute ago, blowonthepie said:

Easy enough to avoid; if I have my phone with me, I just pretend to scan, haven’t got the app.

If it’s paper I write Ardern the Liar, c/o the beehive.

exactly!

Overton Window though.....

Auckland bar to introduce proof of vaccination requirement upon reopening

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/mike-hosking-breakfast/audio/leo-molloy-headquarters-bar-in-aucklands-viaduct-to-introduce-proof-of-vaccination-requirement-upon-reopening/

17 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Unless our overlords start rigging the PCR cycles to be much lower for those with the vaxx. Then they will all test negative and think it is the vaxx protecting them. And the rest of us will get our PCR cycles dialed up to about 50 or 60 for guaranteed positives. And they will say, "see, it's because you lot are not vaccinated."

I have a sneaking suspicion this is alreadhy happening in preparation for the very near future whe tey start to struggle to contain the actual numbers

57 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Brazil vs Argentina stopped as police invade pitch to detain 'wanted' Premier League stars

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1486740/Brazil-vs-Argentina-stopped-police-invade-pitch-Premier-League-Tottenham-Aston-Villa

Brazil's World Cup qualifier with Argentina erupted into chaos after ANVISA personnel and Brazilian Federal Police invaded the pitch and stopped the match to detain four Premier League players who allegedly lied about completing quarantine upon entry to the country

5lze83.jpg

@BossCrow

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I don’t give a shit about ‘proof of vaccination’; I would never give any business to self righteous, virtue signalling arsewipes.

• Like 2

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

Just out of interest has NZ had a parliamentary recess similar to the UK recently ?

When St. Cindy put the ENTIRE country under house arrest for 1 "case" on 17th Aug. she suspended parliament and when the opposition asked to reinstate the zoom committee thingie they used last year she refused to say whether she would make herself available for questions....

They resumed on the 1st Sep.

Politicians attended the first alert level 4 question time in Parliament yesterday, a scaled down, physically distanced version with mask wearing and just a handful of MPS - five from Labour, three from National, and one for ACT - in attendance. The Green Party and Te Pāti Māori refused to attend due to health considerations.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have a sneaking suspicion this is alreadhy happening in preparation for the very near future whe tey start to struggle to contain the actual numbers

When the slavemasters control the instruments of slavery, that's what you get. They can do whatever they like, until we seize control of the process.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

When St. Cindy put the ENTIRE country under house arrest for 1 "case" on 17th Aug. she suspended parliament and when the opposition asked to reinstate the zoom committee thingie they used last year she refused to say whether she would make herself available for questions....

Politicians attended the first alert level 4 question time in Parliament yesterday, a scaled down, physically distanced version with mask wearing and just a handful of MPS - five from Labour, three from National, and one for ACT - in attendance. The Green Party and Te Pāti Māori refused to attend due to health considerations.

Very soon, they will all start suspending elections. If they can't rig the machines, they will suspend it entirely. There will be bi-partisan support for the measures of course, because we can't risk spreading the delta variant.

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Thanks for that,got a better picture in my head now

7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Sorry mate, @skitzorat would be the one to ask; I don’t have anything to do with mainstream ‘news; I mainly get my NZ stuff from him, or else a group called Off The Beaten Path here in NZ.

But yes, she went full blown fascist all of a sudden; rocked a lot of people’s complacency.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Haha; good man 👍

Just now, blowonthepie said:

Sorry mate, @skitzorat would be the one to ask; I don’t have anything to do with mainstream ‘news; I mainly get my NZ stuff from him, or else a group called Off The Beaten Path here in NZ.

But yes, she went full blown fascist all of a sudden; rocked a lot of people’s complacency.

image.jpeg.2a8e67bf509a62102178b8c841163c17.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Very soon, they will all start suspending elections. If they can't rig the machines, they will suspend it entirely. There will be bi-partisan support for the measures of course, because we can't risk spreading the delta variant.

We have 3 year terms...

Political leaders favour four-year parliamentary term but many voters not so keen

7:20 pm on 1 October 2020

The concept has been put to the public twice before - in 1990 and 1967, and got heavily voted down both times.

And there was a moment of agreement between rivals Jacinda Ardern and Judith Collins during the second leaders' debate, when Patrick Gower asked whether four year terms were a good idea.

Both replied with an emphatic "yes" with the Labour leader adding "we might be able to do that".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

We have 3 year terms...

Political leaders favour four-year parliamentary term but many voters not so keen

7:20 pm on 1 October 2020

The concept has been put to the public twice before - in 1990 and 1967, and got heavily voted down both times.

And there was a moment of agreement between rivals Jacinda Ardern and Judith Collins during the second leaders' debate, when Patrick Gower asked whether four year terms were a good idea.

Both replied with an emphatic "yes" with the Labour leader adding "we might be able to do that".

I personally think that they know (the governments of the 5 eyes countires) that should they attempt to hold elections of any kind they would ALL be voted out,which then leads to the fact that they will NEVER rescind any powers they have 'given' themselves

Democracy is dead

The Sex Pistols Anarchy in the UK Poster | Custom Vinyl ...

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Brazil vs Argentina stopped as police invade pitch to detain 'wanted' Premier League stars

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1486740/Brazil-vs-Argentina-stopped-police-invade-pitch-Premier-League-Tottenham-Aston-Villa

Brazil's World Cup qualifier with Argentina erupted into chaos after ANVISA personnel and Brazilian Federal Police invaded the pitch and stopped the match to detain four Premier League players who allegedly lied about completing quarantine upon entry to the country

Clown World for real.

Mind you, what a great comment under the story:

Ice-Queen2 MIN AGO

Police should storm the pitch and arrest England's footballers for taking the knee and inciting racial hatred.

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I personally think that they know (the governments of the 5 eyes countires) that should they attempt to hold elections of any kind they would ALL be voted out,which then leads to the fact that they will NEVER rescind any powers they have 'given' themselves

Democracy is dead

The Sex Pistols Anarchy in the UK Poster | Custom Vinyl ...

I tried to explain this to my mum - that Cindy's not in charge and just following directions (shes a normie) - and said the NZ govt has been full of Globalists for decades; only the "selected" can rise to leader and thus PM doesn't matter which 'side'. Cindy only got in by the skin of her teeth in her first term due to a MMP coalition between Labour, NZFirst (Right-centre) and the Greens - but Cindy herself had been parachuted into position to start with.