Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

Just out of interest has NZ had a parliamentary recess similar to the UK recently ?

 

Seems as if NZ has gone full blown fascist rather rapidlly

When St. Cindy put the ENTIRE country under house arrest for 1 "case" on 17th Aug. she suspended parliament and when the opposition asked to reinstate the zoom committee thingie they used last year she refused to say whether she would make herself available for questions....

 

They resumed on the 1st Sep.

Politicians attended the first alert level 4 question time in Parliament yesterday, a scaled down, physically distanced version with mask wearing and just a handful of MPS - five from Labour, three from National, and one for ACT - in attendance. The Green Party and Te Pāti Māori refused to attend due to health considerations.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have a sneaking suspicion this is alreadhy happening in preparation for the very near future whe tey start to struggle to contain the actual numbers

 

When the slavemasters control the instruments of slavery, that's what you get. They can do whatever they like, until we seize control of the process.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

When St. Cindy put the ENTIRE country under house arrest for 1 "case" on 17th Aug. she suspended parliament and when the opposition asked to reinstate the zoom committee thingie they used last year she refused to say whether she would make herself available for questions....

 

They resumed on the 1st Sep.

Politicians attended the first alert level 4 question time in Parliament yesterday, a scaled down, physically distanced version with mask wearing and just a handful of MPS - five from Labour, three from National, and one for ACT - in attendance. The Green Party and Te Pāti Māori refused to attend due to health considerations.

 

Very soon, they will all start suspending elections. If they can't rig the machines, they will suspend it entirely. There will be bi-partisan support for the measures of course, because we can't risk spreading the delta variant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

When St. Cindy put the ENTIRE country under house arrest for 1 "case" on 17th Aug. she suspended parliament and when the opposition asked to reinstate the zoom committee thingie they used last year she refused to say whether she would make herself available for questions....

 

They resumed on the 1st Sep.

Politicians attended the first alert level 4 question time in Parliament yesterday, a scaled down, physically distanced version with mask wearing and just a handful of MPS - five from Labour, three from National, and one for ACT - in attendance. The Green Party and Te Pāti Māori refused to attend due to health considerations.

Thanks for that,got a better picture in my head now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just out of interest has NZ had a parliamentary recess similar to the UK recently ?

 

Seems as if NZ has gone full blown fascist rather rapidlly

 

Sorry mate, @skitzorat would be the one to ask; I don’t have anything to do with mainstream ‘news; I mainly get my NZ stuff from him, or else a group called Off The Beaten Path here in NZ.

 

But yes, she went full blown fascist all of a sudden; rocked a lot of people’s complacency.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

When St. Cindy put the ENTIRE country under house arrest for 1 "case" on 17th Aug. she suspended parliament and when the opposition asked to reinstate the zoom committee thingie they used last year she refused to say whether she would make herself available for questions....

 

They resumed on the 1st Sep.

Politicians attended the first alert level 4 question time in Parliament yesterday, a scaled down, physically distanced version with mask wearing and just a handful of MPS - five from Labour, three from National, and one for ACT - in attendance. The Green Party and Te Pāti Māori refused to attend due to health considerations.

 

Haha; good man 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, blowonthepie said:

 

Sorry mate, @skitzorat would be the one to ask; I don’t have anything to do with mainstream ‘news; I mainly get my NZ stuff from him, or else a group called Off The Beaten Path here in NZ.

 

But yes, she went full blown fascist all of a sudden; rocked a lot of people’s complacency.

image.jpeg.2a8e67bf509a62102178b8c841163c17.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Very soon, they will all start suspending elections. If they can't rig the machines, they will suspend it entirely. There will be bi-partisan support for the measures of course, because we can't risk spreading the delta variant.

We have 3 year terms...

 

Political leaders favour four-year parliamentary term but many voters not so keen

7:20 pm on 1 October 2020

 

The concept has been put to the public twice before - in 1990 and 1967, and got heavily voted down both times.

And there was a moment of agreement between rivals Jacinda Ardern and Judith Collins during the second leaders' debate, when Patrick Gower asked whether four year terms were a good idea.

Both replied with an emphatic "yes" with the Labour leader adding "we might be able to do that".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

We have 3 year terms...

 

Political leaders favour four-year parliamentary term but many voters not so keen

7:20 pm on 1 October 2020

 

The concept has been put to the public twice before - in 1990 and 1967, and got heavily voted down both times.

And there was a moment of agreement between rivals Jacinda Ardern and Judith Collins during the second leaders' debate, when Patrick Gower asked whether four year terms were a good idea.

Both replied with an emphatic "yes" with the Labour leader adding "we might be able to do that".

I personally think that they know (the governments of the 5 eyes countires) that should they attempt to hold elections of any kind they would ALL be voted out,which then leads to the fact that they will NEVER rescind any powers they have 'given' themselves

 

Democracy is dead

 

The Sex Pistols Anarchy in the UK Poster | Custom Vinyl ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Brazil vs Argentina stopped as police invade pitch to detain 'wanted' Premier League stars

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1486740/Brazil-vs-Argentina-stopped-police-invade-pitch-Premier-League-Tottenham-Aston-Villa

 

Brazil's World Cup qualifier with Argentina erupted into chaos after ANVISA personnel and Brazilian Federal Police invaded the pitch and stopped the match to detain four Premier League players who allegedly lied about completing quarantine upon entry to the country

 

Clown World for real.

 

Mind you, what a great comment under the story:

 
Ice-Queen2 MIN AGO

Police should storm the pitch and arrest England's footballers for taking the knee and inciting racial hatred.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I personally think that they know (the governments of the 5 eyes countires) that should they attempt to hold elections of any kind they would ALL be voted out,which then leads to the fact that they will NEVER rescind any powers they have 'given' themselves

 

Democracy is dead

 

The Sex Pistols Anarchy in the UK Poster | Custom Vinyl ...

 

I tried to explain this to my mum - that Cindy's not in charge and just following directions (shes a normie) - and said the NZ govt has been full of Globalists for decades; only the "selected" can rise to leader and thus PM doesn't matter which 'side'. Cindy only got in by the skin of her teeth in her first term due to a MMP coalition between Labour, NZFirst (Right-centre) and the Greens - but Cindy herself had been parachuted into position to start with.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

We have 3 year terms...

 

Political leaders favour four-year parliamentary term but many voters not so keen

7:20 pm on 1 October 2020

 

The concept has been put to the public twice before - in 1990 and 1967, and got heavily voted down both times.

And there was a moment of agreement between rivals Jacinda Ardern and Judith Collins during the second leaders' debate, when Patrick Gower asked whether four year terms were a good idea.

Both replied with an emphatic "yes" with the Labour leader adding "we might be able to do that".

 

4, 5, 6, then...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

I tried to explain this to my mum - that Cindy's not in charge and just following directions (shes a normie) - and said the NZ govt has been full of Globalists for decades; only the "selected" can rise to leader and thus PM doesn't matter which 'side'. Cindy only got in by the skin of her teeth in her first term due to a MMP coalition between Labour, NZFirst (Right-centre) and the Greens - but Cindy herself had been parachuted into position to start with.

 

 

 

Thanks for that; nail on the head alright!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...