Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

25 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Talking to one of the polish lads at work today, before I hit the road. I know from previous chats he is fully awake. Started wondering where he gets his info from and asked him if he knew of David Icke. He'd never heard of him so wrote down for him to have a look over the weekend David Icke.com, Vernon Coleman, U.K column news and Krystal Tini. He was telling me of a woman in Poland who had recently employed three Ukrainian's. She thought it a good idea to have them tested but suspecting the test was floored she tested her self three times when the kits arrived. She still gave the names of the Ukrainian's. Two came back positive the third negative. 

Been thinking the last few days about all the so called money wishy washy sunac has been borrowing to pay for the furlough scheme and every thing else. As we know this money does not exist any where in the world and is just numbers on a computer screen some where. As I have been saying for a long time " How is it possible to borrow some thing that does not exist" Maybe I think like that because I am just a simple country boy. "I can't read and I can't write but I can drive a tractor".

When the day comes and this covid bull shit has served its purpose and most people have had a needle shoved into their arms (us excluded, we will still be fighting), wish washy or who ever is at number 11 will announce that it is time to start paying back all this non existent money we have had to borrow to keep the economy going during the covid crisis. To pay it back we will have to increase income tax, v.a.t, fuel duty, car tax, national insurance and any other legalised theft the governments of the world use to stop us from keeping all of our hard earned. ( Please read "The most dangerous superstition" by Larken Rose. I say world because the U.K is not alone in allowing their selves and the citizens of their countries to be dictated to by psychopaths. ( And they call D.I. a nutter and dangerous). Maybe some presidents  and Prime ministers are fully aware of what is the planned agenda. I would be surprised if they are all in on it. Some are just following the crowd, some are too afraid to do any thing other than what they are told. Others will be bought into line later. I suspect they, and any given countries citizens, if they are given a democratic choice will be given a choice of paying it back over a very large number of decades or going along with a new world wide currency which will conveniently dissolve any previous debt what so ever. Those countries that say no will find it very difficult to have agreeable trade deals. Thereby resetting the global economy. This of coarse will not be to the benefit of the 99% of the worlds population. It will of coarse be a major leap forward for the New World Order.

Who ever your god is pray like fuck that enough people wake up in time to stop it and resist. Spread the word of common sense and truth at every opportunity. I am getting fearful that time is running out. This covid crap has been a major leap forward for the cabal. We need a major awakening of consciousness from the slumber humanity was put into, long ago, to re-create the true freedom we as a species once had and are entitled to again.

Do not forget dear friends What goes around comes around. If those Perpetrators are not bought to account in this existence they sure as hell will be in the next or the one after that. This physical realm is not the end, not by a long, long way." I was only following orders" is no defence when they have no other way out. They will be bought to account for their deeds. Love them all the same as you love your family. We are all a small part of a huge jig-saw which will one day fit together perfectly. We all have to love each other, no matter what. We should not choose who to love and who to hate or dis-like. We are all here at this time for a reason. I am buggered if I know what that reason is. The answer maybe lies with in each and every one of us. Find it if you can, and if you do, please let me and every body else know.

One last thing dear friends, I have got a cold. How do I know. After 60 years I should know by now what a common cold feels like. Slight sore throat, runny nose, coughing more than usual. Will I get my self tested for covid? Will I fuck, IT IS A FUCKING COLD. How many of these cases in the North of England which is causing misery to fuck knows how many people and businesses are nothing more than what we would have said this time last year is a FUCKING COLD are nothing more than a FUCKING COLD. Yes, I have got A corona virus, it is a FUCKING COLD. I will be fine in a couple of days. Should I be running a slightly higher temperature than normal on Monday morning when I get to work, who gives a fuck they owe me 5 days holiday. Good night dear friends. Speak soon . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

The Poles and Eastern Europeans in general have seen this all before, this isn't new for him. I met two Polish lads when I was travelling in Europe and they said "Yes my neighbour was positive and was so sick he renovated his whole house in two weeks. Everyone in Poland knows this is bullshit".

Unfortunately they're some of the most apathetic people I've met also, as they've suffered some horrendous governmental abuse and feel they can't do anything to stop it. But at least they are aware. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jack said:

Listen at 13.41 on the clock 

Gail calls in

She's in tears because of the treatment her father is getting, he's 82

She blames Bill Gates and gets cut off

What are they up to? TV "stars" saying something against Corona and stuff like this on TV, this is for sure all planned. 

Rather than have the accuracy of the piss poor Covid test examined in court, the UK government has agreed to pay £2 million to Diagnostics AI which brought a claim over the selection process for the coronavirus testing IT contract.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54455666

Government to pay £2m to settle coronavirus testing case

The dispute was due to be played out in court. It would have meant a public examination of the accuracy and speed of the testing system, at a time when it has come under serious criticism.

But the government has decided to settle the case and will pay Diagnostics AI compensation and most of its legal fees.

In a transparent ploy to keep the fear over case numbers alive, the latest Public Health England Covid-19 surveillance report confirms that they will now be combining reports on flu and Covid-19 numbers.

No doubt this has been happening to some degree all along. But the recent figures showing that flu is causing more harm than Covid must have been too damaging to the mainstream narrative.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/923668/Weekly_COVID19_Surveillance_Report_week_40.pdf

image.png.1a0380cdb6ed9e6202dae364bb94daee.png

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jack said:

looks like its been taken offline.

Vice has done a hit piece on the creators who i got the link from, not sure if they shut it down.

No real mention of how intrusive the NHS app is & where it is

obviously leading us. We are now policed by corporate 'journalists.'

"Asked if she thought a fake contact tracing app was likely to help efforts to tackle the virus, she offered a critique of the government’s pandemic response. “What we’ve seen with the government’s response to this virus is it’s been mostly about shovelling vast amounts of public money into private pockets,” she said, citing a debunked claim that the contractor Serco was paid to develop the NHS contact tracing app. Asked who else was behind the Covid 1984 app, she said: “The developers are just ordinary citizens who share the same sort of concerns that I’ve expressed to you.”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/ep4y37/fake-nhs-track-trace-app-anti-lockdown-covid

• Like 1

This Off Guardian piece discusses how the WHO have slipped up and shown that Covid-19 is no more deadly than flu. If 10% of the world's population has had the virus (780 million), the global death rate of 1,061,539 is only 0.14% and akin to flu lethality rates.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/10/08/who-accidentally-confirms-covid-is-no-more-dangerous-than-flu/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=fc7c173461a21d2c4f39f1f6b940878854699e81-1602319330-0-AbobFgL7w45zJWKT36vt8uqZqf7dxh3JR80NRWL8I-AgafgnbJDOmW9sFpRbBwDBsuKTT3v57PLrCqi_2CEtbI4tnsOZO6karDkmLlBfvPFPamNZhrkfcVxFFFulrOEeb6BsY0KtsGwDztQhw8PLbFqjHExiRFkepBUXIf87nUCTpcMdcHO4az5nSDd_XmXOlIK6wEAGio80T19i2O6nk0hovlWUmoLZ2nL9O7Wde4UJ5RczCPE_oOjsw_dTIBiFMNFF8RSP1WOq1wVyfQpPP4t4_KVcYxt2yr6m4INO0ljww6gCVUsvC9tSkG7NQYku3nR92iXrhgzyN4iJz7kluebBLWq9a0q3ukLRlNgwuTBELp2USbg15IHXusbmlogpig

WHO (Accidentally) Confirms Covid is No More Dangerous Than Flu

Head of Health Emergencies Program “best estimates” put IFR at 0.14%

The World Health Organization has finally confirmed what we (and many experts and studies) have been saying for months – the coronavirus is no more deadly or dangerous than seasonal flu.

The WHO’s top brass made this announcement during a special session of the WHO’s 34-member executive board on Monday October 5th, it’s just nobody seemed to really understand it.

In fact, they didn’t seem to completely understand it themselves.

At the session, Dr Michael Ryan, the WHO’s Head of Emergencies revealed that they believe roughly 10% of the world has been infected with Sars-Cov-2. This is their “best estimate”, and a huge increase over the number of officially recognised cases (around 35 million).

Dr. Margaret Harris, a WHO spokeswoman, later confirmed the figure, stating it was based on the average results of all the broad seroprevalence studies done around the world.

As much as the WHO were attempting to spin this as a bad thing – Dr Ryan even said it means “the vast majority of the world remains at risk.” – it’s actually good news. And confirms, once more, that the virus is nothing like as deadly as everyone predicted.

The global population is roughly 7.8 billion people, if 10% have been infected that is 780 million cases. The global death toll currently attributed to Sars-Cov-2 infections is 1,061,539. That’s an infection fatality rate of roughly or 0.14%. Right in line with seasonal flu and the predictions of many experts from all around the world.

0.14% is over 24 times LOWER than the WHO’s “provisional figure” of 3.4% back in March. This figure was used in the models which were used to justify lockdowns and other draconian policies.

In fact, given the over-reporting of alleged Covid deaths, the IFR is likely even lower than 0.14%, and could show Covid to be much less dangerous than flu.

None of the mainstream press picked up on this. Though many outlets reported Dr Ryan’s words, they all attempted to make it a scary headline and spread more panic.

Apparently neither they, nor the WHO, were capable of doing the simple maths that shows us this is good news. And that the Covid sceptics have been right all along.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Vice has done a hit piece on the creators who i got the link from, not sure if they shut it down.

No real mention of how intrusive the NHS app is & where it is

obviously leading us. We are now policed by corporate 'journalists.'

https://www.vice.com/en/article/ep4y37/fake-nhs-track-trace-app-anti-lockdown-covid

wow, they really doxxed her awell.

think she ran scared.

5 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

In a transparent ploy to keep the fear over case numbers alive, the latest Public Health England Covid-19 surveillance report confirms that they will now be combining reports on flu and Covid-19 numbers.

No doubt this has been happening to some degree all along. But the recent figures showing that flu is causing more harm than Covid must have been too damaging to the mainstream narrative.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/923668/Weekly_COVID19_Surveillance_Report_week_40.pdf

image.png.1a0380cdb6ed9e6202dae364bb94daee.png

This is the coverup- all very Richard Nixon.