Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

18 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"it is estimated – by the government – that about 7% of the 570,000 people employed in English care homes will refuse the vaccine." https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/05/covid-vaccines-for-care-home-staff-why-no-jab-no-job-is-controversial

Only 7%? Please tell me its more than that. Shit. I was hoping more like at least 50%.

I believe it's a maximum of 70,000 but expected to be around 40, 000 who refuse to take it.

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Got mirror ?

Theres your answer

Unless our overlords start rigging the PCR cycles to be much lower for those with the vaxx. Then they will all test negative and think it is the vaxx protecting them. And the rest of us will get our PCR cycles dialed up to about 50 or 60 for guaranteed positives. And they will say, "see, it's because you lot are not vaccinated."

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

This was so satisfying to watch 🥰

PS: it's a shame that bastard who beat the guy the most got away, while the bold guy that stopped him after a few hits got destroyed. But stil, bravo guys, power to the people!

Edited by XelNaga

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Not enough people running to get sticks rammed up into their brain!

First comes the threats with the "testing" - little look over the Tasman shows next comes the threats of jab rates.

I love their bullshit biohazard costumes. Does anyone still buy into this shit?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Nah, I'm seeing the rate of scepticism soar by the day (according to comments across socials) - except for on FB articles where they delete comments not playing to the script so when someone reads them you think everyone's in agreement... and then when they can't keep up they block the comments with a little note saying moderators can't/won't deal with "conspiracy theorists" lolz - I used to wonder for a while why FB seemed such an echo-chamber and full of brainwashed normies (compared to youtube) but since the last lockdown in NZ the NZ media articles are being closed for comments continually lol - so it made it crystal clear why FB was that way - as I thought months ago, more 'resources' devoted to directing the narrative on FB.... people must be waking up in vast numbers now (NZ) because I've never seen so many articles closed for comments before! It's very telling.image.png.ae025944215e8c8ad9c3cd198f584dd2.png

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I went for some blood to be taken for testing recently at the Drs where through its various iterations i have been  on their books for 57 years,Nurse who im on first name terms with came out looking just like an extra from contagion i said i was exempt when she asked about a mask and the venom in her voice when she replied ''Are you ? '' left me thinking

I hope your ladygarden heals up and you burst

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

NZ is introducing mandatory record keeping to help contact tracers, but is the data protected enough?

OPINION: From 11.59pm on Tuesday September 7, every person in Aotearoa New Zealand over the age of 12 will be required to keep a record of their whereabouts, either by scanning QR codes or signing paper registers many businesses and event organisers will have to provide.

Mandatory record-keeping is part of an effort to strengthen contact tracing, in response to low numbers of people who were scanning or signing in before the current Covid-19 Delta outbreak and lockdown.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300399796/nz-is-introducing-mandatory-record-keeping-to-help-contact-tracers-but-is-the-data-protected-enough

Easy enough to avoid; if I have my phone with me, I just pretend to scan, haven’t got the app.

If it’s paper I write Ardern the Liar, c/o the beehive.

14 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

This was so satisfying to watch 🥰

PS: it's a shame that bastard who beat the guy the most got away, while the bold guy that stopped him after a few hits got destroyed. But stil, bravo guys, power to the people!

It's so easy to beat these bastards. We have the numbers. End of story. If everyone just stopped complying and/or defended themselves, this would all be over in 24 hours and we could get back to freedom.

So simple but so frustrating that no one can see it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, blowonthepie said:

Easy enough to avoid; if I have my phone with me, I just pretend to scan, haven’t got the app.

Just out of interest has NZ had a parliamentary recess similar to the UK recently ?

Seems as if NZ has gone full blown fascist rather rapidlly

1 minute ago, blowonthepie said:

exactly!

Overton Window though.....

Auckland bar to introduce proof of vaccination requirement upon reopening

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/mike-hosking-breakfast/audio/leo-molloy-headquarters-bar-in-aucklands-viaduct-to-introduce-proof-of-vaccination-requirement-upon-reopening/

17 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Unless our overlords start rigging the PCR cycles to be much lower for those with the vaxx. Then they will all test negative and think it is the vaxx protecting them. And the rest of us will get our PCR cycles dialed up to about 50 or 60 for guaranteed positives. And they will say, "see, it's because you lot are not vaccinated."

I have a sneaking suspicion this is alreadhy happening in preparation for the very near future whe tey start to struggle to contain the actual numbers

57 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Brazil vs Argentina stopped as police invade pitch to detain 'wanted' Premier League stars

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1486740/Brazil-vs-Argentina-stopped-police-invade-pitch-Premier-League-Tottenham-Aston-Villa

Brazil's World Cup qualifier with Argentina erupted into chaos after ANVISA personnel and Brazilian Federal Police invaded the pitch and stopped the match to detain four Premier League players who allegedly lied about completing quarantine upon entry to the country

5lze83.jpg

@BossCrow

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I don’t give a shit about ‘proof of vaccination’; I would never give any business to self righteous, virtue signalling arsewipes.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic