Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Here comes the Mad-Cow Disease/prions

Woman Dies of Rare Brain Disease Within 3 Months of Second Pfizer Shot, Doctor Says Vaccine Could Be Responsible

Cheryl Cohen, a healthy 64-year-old woman from Florida, died three months after her second dose of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. According to Chery’s daughter, Gianni Cohen, her mother suddenly developed Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) — a rare, degenerative and fatal brain disorder — soon after she was vaccinated.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cheryl-cohen-dies-rare-brain-disease-second-dose-pfizer-covid-shot/

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

There's already talk of mRNA being the new normal flu-shots....it will be the new base from which all shots are made from now on, including all the kiddie ones.. they'll find some way to tamper the hideous immediate side effects we're seeing, but it will happen.

James Corbett: The Future of Vax

https://www.corbettreport.com/the-future-of-vaccines/

If the Gateses and the Faucis and the representatives of the international medical establishment get their way, life will not return to normal until the entire planet is vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2. What many do not yet understand, however, is that the vaccines that are being developed for SARS-Cov-2 are unlike any vaccines that have ever been used on the human population before. And, as radically different as these vaccines appear, they represent only the very beginning of a complete transformation of vaccine technology that is currently taking place in research labs across the planet. This is a study of The Future of Vaccines

India’s DNA COVID vaccine is a world first – more are coming

The ZyCoV-D vaccine heralds a wave of DNA vaccines for various diseases that are undergoing clinical trials around the world.

India has approved a new COVID vaccine that uses circular strands of DNA to prime the immune system against the virus SARS-CoV-2. Researchers have welcomed news of the first DNA vaccine for people to receive approval anywhere in the world, and say many other DNA vaccines may soon be hot on its heels.

ZyCoV-D, which is administered into the skin without an injection, has been found to be 67% protective against symptomatic COVID-19 in clinical trials, and will likely start to be administered in India this month. Although the efficacy is not particularly high compared to that of many other COVID-19 vaccines, the fact that it is a DNA vaccine is significant, say researchers.

It is proof of the principle that DNA vaccines work and can help in controlling the pandemic, says Peter Richmond, a paediatric immunologist at the University of Western Australia in Perth. “This is a really important step forward in the fight to defeat COVID-19 globally, because it demonstrates that we have another class of vaccines that we can use.”

Close to a dozen DNA vaccines against COVID-19 are in clinical trials globally, and at least as many again are in earlier stages of development. DNA vaccines are also being developed for many other diseases.

“If DNA vaccines prove to be successful, this is really the future of vaccinology” because they are easy to manufacture, says Shahid Jameel, a virologist at Ashoka University in Sonipat, India.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02385-x?

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

It was going to happen eventually. The only curiosity is why we were sparred the brunt of it of for long. My only musing on that is that the Elite don't want their playground and escape base (for when western civilization really turns to shit) psychically scarred (they care a lot about this kind of thing;) thus keep the NZ herd calm and the expectation is the followers of St. Cindy's Ministry of Truth will walk calmly into the slaughterhouse when their letter from the Dr arrived to take the death shot... as we are seeing.

Obviously the current lockdown was concocted to scare the shit of out the people to take the poison as the uptake wasn't anywhere near what they thought it would be and recent false flag terror event is to legitimize further erasure of our rights and liberties (still protected by our Bill of Rights). The screw will tighten more in the months ahead to force the death shot.. that's the only thing I'm sure of.

Sounds about right to me mate.

Print Date 5th September.

ANOTHER ONE!!!!!😢

FOOTIE TRAGEDY 

Footballer dies after ‘suffering cardiac arrest at FA youth Cup match’ as club reveals ‘devastation’

A YOUNG footballer who suffered a suspected cardiac arrest while playing in an FA youth cup match has tragically died.

Dylan Rich collapsed on the pitch while his team West Bridgford Colts took on Boston United on Thursday.

Paramedics rushed to the football ground in Nottingham on Thursday night to battle to save Dylan, who is understood to play on the U18 squad.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16057636/footballer-dies-collapsed-youth-fa-cup/?

15 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I remember the firemans strike of the 70's when people said similar and they have 20k troops back from Afghan with their fingers up their asses right now

A good point about the troop withdrawl from Afghanistan. There was the Ambulance Strike, just over 30 years ago, where the army provided cover, as well as the police taking emergency cases in police vans to hospital.  However, the army has had big cut backs in man power, bases and equipment since then.

Edited by Orange Alert

5 hours ago, zarkov said:

No health care 

No problem

No taxes

When health care is placed under scrutiny there have been past examples that illustrate the fact that mortality rate decreases when doctors go on strike.

In the region of 25-35%

If people realised that healthcare is another bribe that keeps them at a health disadvantage, prevents them looking into health for themselves and adjusting their lifestyles to their own benefit, then that would end healthcare as we know it.

(emergency surgery's notwithstanding)

Beats me how they think they can enforce a service! or deny it.

If people boycotted healthcare services then governments would cave in as they are an essential part of the tacit culling of populations.

Dr Theodore Dalrymple in Second Opinion:

'When we were students, a professor of public health once told us that the death rate declined whenever or wherever doctors went on strike. This was an even stronger argument, he implied, than the purely ethical one against doctors resorting to such action, or inaction. No profession should lightly expose its uselessness to the public gaze.'

• Like 1

23 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Thank you, Eva. May you age gracefully without poison.

NEEcSF.gif

Translation:

"What a huge turnout. It is incredibly hopeful to see how many people are loudly saying 'no' to the vaccination passport and standing up for their civil liberties."

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 3:27 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Barbarians to the Romans often just seemed to be people that were more in touch with nature, let's be real.

germans.jpg

Or just folks that rejected degeneracy and corruption.

“No one in Germany laughs at vice, nor do they call it the fashion to corrupt and to be corrupted.”
- Tacitus

I remember that very well. It was a banned chapter of De Bello Gallico VI (AFAICR) when I was at school and the older kids told us it was because it was about SEX, so of course we all translated it in our free time and were disappointed. Happened every year, of course the teachers knew.

2 hours ago, noo62 said:

Thinking about GP's not returning to face to face visits, whereas dentists are all back and at very close proximity with people who can't wear a mask because they are looking at the patient's teeth.

Makes me wonder if doctors not being easily accesible is absolutely ideal for this government at the moment, as people can't easily talk about any vaccine side effects with a medical expert.

Patient: Im worried about the vaccine side effects

99% of doctors: Oh thats all conspiracy theories now would you like AZ or Pfizer 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

India’s DNA COVID vaccine is a world first – more are coming

The ZyCoV-D vaccine heralds a wave of DNA vaccines for various diseases that are undergoing clinical trials around the world.

India has approved a new COVID vaccine that uses circular strands of DNA to prime the immune system against the virus SARS-CoV-2. Researchers have welcomed news of the first DNA vaccine for people to receive approval anywhere in the world, and say many other DNA vaccines may soon be hot on its heels.

ZyCoV-D, which is administered into the skin without an injection, has been found to be 67% protective against symptomatic COVID-19 in clinical trials, and will likely start to be administered in India this month. Although the efficacy is not particularly high compared to that of many other COVID-19 vaccines, the fact that it is a DNA vaccine is significant, say researchers.

It is proof of the principle that DNA vaccines work and can help in controlling the pandemic, says Peter Richmond, a paediatric immunologist at the University of Western Australia in Perth. “This is a really important step forward in the fight to defeat COVID-19 globally, because it demonstrates that we have another class of vaccines that we can use.”

Close to a dozen DNA vaccines against COVID-19 are in clinical trials globally, and at least as many again are in earlier stages of development. DNA vaccines are also being developed for many other diseases.

“If DNA vaccines prove to be successful, this is really the future of vaccinology” because they are easy to manufacture, says Shahid Jameel, a virologist at Ashoka University in Sonipat, India.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02385-x?

67% protective - no doubt rounded up from 66.6% 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I remember that very well. It was a banned chapter of De Bello Gallico VI (AFAICR) when I was at school and the older kids told us it was because it was about SEX, so of course we all translated it in our free time and were disappointed. Happened every year, of course the teachers knew.

Herodotus too. His 'Histories' was somewhat censored at my school because of the descriptions of bestiality and homosexuality. It was all described in a matter-of-fact way, but that didn't matter. Even some parts of the Old Testament were banned because of a description of men with rather large appendages.

49 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Herodotus too. His 'Histories' was somewhat censored at my school because of the descriptions of bestiality and homosexuality. It was all described in a matter-of-fact way, but that didn't matter. Even some parts of the Old Testament were banned because of a description of men with rather large appendages.

The Cultural Marxists are banning everything

image.png.32a9b6834b01f25ee09e9fc1462c00d4.png

15 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Kissing and hugging safe behind barriers, but one step in the wrong direction could be deadly

If my father submitted to this, when I turned 18 I would most definitely kick his arse for being such a pussy.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If my father submitted to this, when I turned 18 I would most definitely kick his arse for being such a pussy.

a few pages after that about 15 cops swoop on one sitting on the grass in Coolangatta and arrest him

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

"I was just following orders."

Keep saying that fellas. But when you get home each night, and take your uniforms off, you know and we know you can't even look yourselves in the mirror any more.

The latest Scottish Government Covid advert features the line “Don’t see all your friends at once.”

Another lockdown is coming just in time for flu season, as predicted by the ‘conspiracy theorists’.

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

a few pages after that about 15 cops swoop on one sitting on the grass in Coolangatta and arrest him

Yeah I saw it. And I hope those cops sons and daughter see them doing that and are ashamed of them on fathers day.

I hope your kids turn their backs on you in shame you bastards.

5 hours ago, Bullion said:

If restaurants etc are vax only and people start keeling over in them, at least they’re amongst their own people.... might wake some of the compromised up as to what’s going on🤞

I'm all in favour of vaccine apartheid. I want nothing to do with those wankers dumb enough to take this experimental shite.

• Like 4