Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I've always held deep suspicion about these types of people, but never before have their black hearts been shown on their sleeves on such a global level.

image.png.97ad0f13e6537783f9c1a6157603968f.png

I hope he’s vaccinated with the good stuff 

31 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Well it was the site for Australia’s biggest massacre panto , Port Arthur, so I guess it deserves a reprieve for now, unless Gutwein dies from the shot and the State finally decides to arc up.

Yeah I was thinking of that bs when replying.

This world is seriously fubar.

Victoria plans 'lockouts' for unvaccinated

Premier Daniel Andrews is hatching plans to give vaccinated Victorians more freedoms and "lock out" others refusing to get the jab from venues such as sports stadiums, cinemas and pubs.

Discussions are under way with industry to see how a "vaccinated economy" would work, Mr Andrews confirmed, with the required technology set to be trialled in regional Victoria after it exits lockdown.

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/australia/victoria-plans-lockouts-unvaccinated

@Bullion @Freedom Lane55 @BossCrow

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

Ive had no trouble myself in the supermarkets here in NZ, just flashed my exemption ‘photo’ on my phone; some don’t like it though.

But yesterday I was told no way in a small 4Square grocer; said I was putting his staff in danger.

I don’t bother with these ill informed cowards anymore; I just go. Not using my energy on the brain dead.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Kiwi guy in Christchurch (South Island) wife was denied her booked surgery on first day of the lvl 4 country-wide lockdown. Weeks later he's now denied entry to the hospital as her support person.. how many "cases" in the South Island - ZERO

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MDIcJrBEtkoX/

Those poor people; I think we got complacent here in NZ because nothing much happened here while the rest of most of the world were going through what’s happening here now.

It’s a bit of a shock.