Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Found this as well,should be sent to every newspaper journalist,every tv station director/s and every other media whor pushing this genocide

 

Image

 

I know they were pretty heinous people but I don’t know how anyone can stand around and watch something like that; I don’t understand their mindset; don’t want to really.

 

And you can come back with revenge, an eye for an eye and all that stuff, still can’t see it.

 

Same with car smashes and fires etc. when people go rubbernecking at those.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

I know they were pretty heinous people but I don’t know how anyone can stand around and watch something like that; I don’t understand their mindset; don’t want to really.

 

And you can come back with revenge, an eye for an eye and all that stuff, still can’t see it.

 

Same with car smashes and fires etc. when people go rubbernecking at those.

Perhaps they lost relatives,friends etc due to the medias collusion? and after what they had been through i think a few journos hanging would be nothing compared to what they had already witnessed after 5 years of war

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Perhaps they lost relatives,friends etc due to the medias collusion? and after what they had been through i think a few journos hanging would be nothing compared to what they had already witnessed after 5 years of war

 

 

 

Nope, still doesn’t sit with me; you’d think that after all they had seen, they would have had enough of barbarism.

 

And it’s jmo, I realise this place is rife with ‘all sorts’.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

Tassie’s better off out of it imo 👍

Well it was the site for Australia’s biggest massacre panto , Port Arthur, so I guess it deserves a reprieve for now, unless Gutwein dies from the shot and the State finally decides to arc up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Well it was the site for Australia’s biggest massacre panto , Port Arthur, so I guess it deserves a reprieve for now, unless Gutwein dies from the shot and the State finally decides to arc up.

 

Yeah I was thinking of that bs when replying.

 

This world is seriously fubar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...