Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

This is yet another load of horseshit spewed out by SKY,  this time manipulating a Yougov poll, apparantly 1678 yougov participants (INTERVIEWED PEOPLE) probably interviewed by phone, were asked if they would take part in an interview, and by the very fact that they have taken part means that skews the sample?


They have interviewed people with a high propensity to do telephone interviews about coronavirus, the yougov interviewers would have had to inform the participants that it is about about coronavirus, they have to obtain 'fully-informed-consent' from all participants.
So the Interviewees who accepted the interview would have only agreed in the knowledge that they would be able to talk about their views on coronavirus.
 

So no matter how hard yougov have tried to interview a 'representative sample of the population', they won't have done.
Meaning it's all bullshit.

The actual truth of it is:
Just over half of people interviewed said that the restrictions should stay in place at Christimas.

 

As I've said numerous times, these 'opinion polls' are meaningless and are just more 'tools of manipulation' utilised by the media.

 

I wrote about this on my website a couple of years ago, and my experience of YouGov:

http://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/2018/09/08/opinion-polls-and-the-sheep-mentality/

 

Quote

Remember those adverts on the TV for beauty products where they would claim “4 out of 5 women” preferred some beauty product? And then in the ‘small print’ at the bottom of the screen it would state “based on a survey of 230 women”?

That’s exactly what is happening here. A polling company surveys less than a thousand people, but the result is then expressed as an interpretation of the desire of the entire population*.

 

Quote

A few years ago, I signed up on the YouGov website to join their Panel, believing that I would be regularly asked my opinion on the matters of the day. To my disappointment, after initially answering a number of questions to build up my ‘profile’, the only surveys I seemed to be ‘invited’ to take part in were bullshit marketing surveys. “How do you feel about the following brands” etc etc.

During that time, numerous news stories would appear based on the results of some YouGov poll, yet all I was being asked about was whether I would be proud to work for Virgin Media!

 

YouGov is able to 'pre-determine' how its members 'may respond' to certain types of question, depending on responses they have given in order to build their 'profile'.

 

I don't believe for a second that YouGov just 'randomly selects' people to take part in its surveys.

 

But you're right, 1678 people is NO WAY representative of the views of the entire British population, which is somewhere near 67 million.

 

Once again it is a tiny minority of people being used to influence the thinking of the majority.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I purposely avoided watching any of the new (timely) 'Spitting Image' because they are using “comedy” to normalise the incompetence of our “leaders” in response to global affairs.

 

Let's 'av a laugh' while the economy and society disintegrates.

 

It's the equivalent of the 'Daily Star' which uses language like, Bojo and Coco the clown or pictures of 'Teletubbies' because that is the mentality they are appealing to, with the IQ of an amoeba.

 

The media seems to want us to scoff at these people and ridicule them, making us dismayed with our politicians, perhaps so we demand “change” and they are replaced with a One World Order.

 

But I watched 'Trump's COVID Joyride' just to get the measure of the message. It was so unfunny, it didn't even make me smile, involuntarily. It was inane, portraying the 'pandemic' as a joke.

 

I am not amused by any of it. I don't find crimes against humanity hilarious, or the untold suffering worldwide, caused by this psy-op to implement a 'Great Reset' which none of us consented to.

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Velma said:

I purposely avoided watching any of the new (timely) 'Spitting Image' because they are using “comedy” to normalise the incompetence of our “leaders” in response to global affairs.

 

Let's 'av a laugh' while the economy and society disintegrates.

 

It's the equivalent of the 'Daily Star' which uses language like, Bojo and Coco the clown or pictures of 'Teletubbies' because that is the mentality they are appealing to, with the IQ of an amoeba.

 

The media seems to want us to scoff at these people and ridicule them, making us dismayed with our politicians, perhaps so we demand “change” and they are replaced with a One World Order.

 

But I watched 'Trump's COVID Joyride' just to get the measure of the message. It was so unfunny, it didn't even make me smile, involuntarily. It was inane, portraying the 'pandemic' as a joke.

 

I am not amused by any of it. I don't find crimes against humanity hilarious, or the untold suffering worldwide, caused by this psy-op to implement a 'Great Reset' which none of us consented to.

Well said Velma, I felt every word of that, especially the last paragraph. 👏🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Velma said:

I purposely avoided watching any of the new (timely) 'Spitting Image' because they are using “comedy” to normalise the incompetence of our “leaders” in response to global affairs.

 

Let's 'av a laugh' while the economy and society disintegrates.

 

It's the equivalent of the 'Daily Star' which uses language like, Bojo and Coco the clown or pictures of 'Teletubbies' because that is the mentality they are appealing to, with the IQ of an amoeba.

 

The media seems to want us to scoff at these people and ridicule them, making us dismayed with our politicians, perhaps so we demand “change” and they are replaced with a One World Order.

 

But I watched 'Trump's COVID Joyride' just to get the measure of the message. It was so unfunny, it didn't even make me smile, involuntarily. It was inane, portraying the 'pandemic' as a joke.

 

I am not amused by any of it. I don't find crimes against humanity hilarious, or the untold suffering worldwide, caused by this psy-op to implement a 'Great Reset' which none of us consented to.

Not amused either  dont watch much TV at all - makes my back crawl and irritates me to the point of anger.

Unelected UN, BIS, World bank - all privately run with no oversight and they have the audacity to dictate global policy that will give rise to a slave planet.

They have had it too good for too long 

Time for change.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Velma said:

I purposely avoided watching any of the new (timely) 'Spitting Image' because they are using “comedy” to normalise the incompetence of our “leaders” in response to global affairs.

 

I couldn't agree more. It's the same as HIGNFY (not that I've seen it for decades, as I avoid it like the plague). All of these shows pretend - and I'm sure some people involved genuinely believe that they are - to be somehow rebellious or anti-establishment, but they completely legitimise TPTB by, as you say, pushing the 'it was all a big cock-up' angle relentlessly, while also trashing any semblance of any alternative.

 

Satire should mean challenging the status quo and actually talking about politics in a constructive way, but what it actually means in media terms is the equivalent of a comedy roast for politicians, where they're even seen as good sports for playing along. In fact, you could argue that one of the primary reasons that Boris Johnson is in his current position is that he made lots of media appearances, he was willing to allow himself to be mocked, and this raised his public profile.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talking to one of the polish lads at work today, before I hit the road. I know from previous chats he is fully awake. Started wondering where he gets his info from and asked him if he knew of David Icke. He'd never heard of him so wrote down for him to have a look over the weekend David Icke.com, Vernon Coleman, U.K column news and Krystal Tini. He was telling me of a woman in Poland who had recently employed three Ukrainian's. She thought it a good idea to have them tested but suspecting the test was floored she tested her self three times when the kits arrived. She still gave the names of the Ukrainian's. Two came back positive the third negative. 

     Been thinking the last few days about all the so called money wishy washy sunac has been borrowing to pay for the furlough scheme and every thing else. As we know this money does not exist any where in the world and is just numbers on a computer screen some where. As I have been saying for a long time " How is it possible to borrow some thing that does not exist" Maybe I think like that because I am just a simple country boy. "I can't read and I can't write but I can drive a tractor".

     When the day comes and this covid bull shit has served its purpose and most people have had a needle shoved into their arms (us excluded, we will still be fighting), wish washy or who ever is at number 11 will announce that it is time to start paying back all this non existent money we have had to borrow to keep the economy going during the covid crisis. To pay it back we will have to increase income tax, v.a.t, fuel duty, car tax, national insurance and any other legalised theft the governments of the world use to stop us from keeping all of our hard earned. ( Please read "The most dangerous superstition" by Larken Rose. I say world because the U.K is not alone in allowing their selves and the citizens of their countries to be dictated to by psychopaths. ( And they call D.I. a nutter and dangerous). Maybe some presidents  and Prime ministers are fully aware of what is the planned agenda. I would be surprised if they are all in on it. Some are just following the crowd, some are too afraid to do any thing other than what they are told. Others will be bought into line later. I suspect they, and any given countries citizens, if they are given a democratic choice will be given a choice of paying it back over a very large number of decades or going along with a new world wide currency which will conveniently dissolve any previous debt what so ever. Those countries that say no will find it very difficult to have agreeable trade deals. Thereby resetting the global economy. This of coarse will not be to the benefit of the 99% of the worlds population. It will of coarse be a major leap forward for the New World Order.

     Who ever your god is pray like fuck that enough people wake up in time to stop it and resist. Spread the word of common sense and truth at every opportunity. I am getting fearful that time is running out. This covid crap has been a major leap forward for the cabal. We need a major awakening of consciousness from the slumber humanity was put into, long ago, to re-create the true freedom we as a species once had and are entitled to again.

     Do not forget dear friends What goes around comes around. If those Perpetrators are not bought to account in this existence they sure as hell will be in the next or the one after that. This physical realm is not the end, not by a long, long way." I was only following orders" is no defence when they have no other way out. They will be bought to account for their deeds. Love them all the same as you love your family. We are all a small part of a huge jig-saw which will one day fit together perfectly. We all have to love each other, no matter what. We should not choose who to love and who to hate or dis-like. We are all here at this time for a reason. I am buggered if I know what that reason is. The answer maybe lies with in each and every one of us. Find it if you can, and if you do, please let me and every body else know.

     One last thing dear friends, I have got a cold. How do I know. After 60 years I should know by now what a common cold feels like. Slight sore throat, runny nose, coughing more than usual. Will I get my self tested for covid? Will I fuck, IT IS A FUCKING COLD. How many of these cases in the North of England which is causing misery to fuck knows how many people and businesses are nothing more than what we would have said this time last year is a FUCKING COLD are nothing more than a FUCKING COLD. Yes, I have got A corona virus, it is a FUCKING COLD. I will be fine in a couple of days. Should I be running a slightly higher temperature than normal on Monday morning when I get to work, who gives a fuck they owe me 5 days holiday. Good night dear friends. Speak soon . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Not amused either  dont watch much TV at all - makes my back crawl and irritates me to the point of anger.

Unelected UN, BIS, World bank - all privately run with no oversight and they have the audacity to dictate global policy that will give rise to a slave planet.

They have had it too good for too long 

Time for change.

 

 

 

Momentum is gathering in Scotland against these further criminal restrictions with hospitality workers dumping all their ice on the streets of our cities and lawful papers have been served to Nicola Sturgeon making a superior claim to everything the people pay for including the Scottish Parliament and Police Scotland, who are abusing our rights in the interests of corporations.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Talking to one of the polish lads at work today, before I hit the road. I know from previous chats he is fully awake. Started wondering where he gets his info from and asked him if he knew of David Icke. He'd never heard of him so wrote down for him to have a look over the weekend David Icke.com, Vernon Coleman, U.K column news and Krystal Tini. He was telling me of a woman in Poland who had recently employed three Ukrainian's. She thought it a good idea to have them tested but suspecting the test was floored she tested her self three times when the kits arrived. She still gave the names of the Ukrainian's. Two came back positive the third negative. 

     Been thinking the last few days about all the so called money wishy washy sunac has been borrowing to pay for the furlough scheme and every thing else. As we know this money does not exist any where in the world and is just numbers on a computer screen some where. As I have been saying for a long time " How is it possible to borrow some thing that does not exist" Maybe I think like that because I am just a simple country boy. "I can't read and I can't write but I can drive a tractor".

     When the day comes and this covid bull shit has served its purpose and most people have had a needle shoved into their arms (us excluded, we will still be fighting), wish washy or who ever is at number 11 will announce that it is time to start paying back all this non existent money we have had to borrow to keep the economy going during the covid crisis. To pay it back we will have to increase income tax, v.a.t, fuel duty, car tax, national insurance and any other legalised theft the governments of the world use to stop us from keeping all of our hard earned. ( Please read "The most dangerous superstition" by Larken Rose. I say world because the U.K is not alone in allowing their selves and the citizens of their countries to be dictated to by psychopaths. ( And they call D.I. a nutter and dangerous). Maybe some presidents  and Prime ministers are fully aware of what is the planned agenda. I would be surprised if they are all in on it. Some are just following the crowd, some are too afraid to do any thing other than what they are told. Others will be bought into line later. I suspect they, and any given countries citizens, if they are given a democratic choice will be given a choice of paying it back over a very large number of decades or going along with a new world wide currency which will conveniently dissolve any previous debt what so ever. Those countries that say no will find it very difficult to have agreeable trade deals. Thereby resetting the global economy. This of coarse will not be to the benefit of the 99% of the worlds population. It will of coarse be a major leap forward for the New World Order.

     Who ever your god is pray like fuck that enough people wake up in time to stop it and resist. Spread the word of common sense and truth at every opportunity. I am getting fearful that time is running out. This covid crap has been a major leap forward for the cabal. We need a major awakening of consciousness from the slumber humanity was put into, long ago, to re-create the true freedom we as a species once had and are entitled to again.

     Do not forget dear friends What goes around comes around. If those Perpetrators are not bought to account in this existence they sure as hell will be in the next or the one after that. This physical realm is not the end, not by a long, long way." I was only following orders" is no defence when they have no other way out. They will be bought to account for their deeds. Love them all the same as you love your family. We are all a small part of a huge jig-saw which will one day fit together perfectly. We all have to love each other, no matter what. We should not choose who to love and who to hate or dis-like. We are all here at this time for a reason. I am buggered if I know what that reason is. The answer maybe lies with in each and every one of us. Find it if you can, and if you do, please let me and every body else know.

     One last thing dear friends, I have got a cold. How do I know. After 60 years I should know by now what a common cold feels like. Slight sore throat, runny nose, coughing more than usual. Will I get my self tested for covid? Will I fuck, IT IS A FUCKING COLD. How many of these cases in the North of England which is causing misery to fuck knows how many people and businesses are nothing more than what we would have said this time last year is a FUCKING COLD are nothing more than a FUCKING COLD. Yes, I have got A corona virus, it is a FUCKING COLD. I will be fine in a couple of days. Should I be running a slightly higher temperature than normal on Monday morning when I get to work, who gives a fuck they owe me 5 days holiday. Good night dear friends. Speak soon . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

 

The Poles and Eastern Europeans in general have seen this all before, this isn't new for him. I met two Polish lads when I was travelling in Europe and they said "Yes my neighbour was positive and was so sick he renovated his whole house in two weeks. Everyone in Poland knows this is bullshit".

 

Unfortunately they're some of the most apathetic people I've met also, as they've suffered some horrendous governmental abuse and feel they can't do anything to stop it. But at least they are aware. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jack said:

Listen at 13.41 on the clock 

Gail calls in

 

She's in tears because of the treatment her father is getting, he's 82

 

She blames Bill Gates and gets cut off

 

 

What are they up to? TV "stars" saying something against Corona and stuff like this on TV, this is for sure all planned. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rather than have the accuracy of the piss poor Covid test examined in court, the UK government has agreed to pay £2 million to Diagnostics AI which brought a claim over the selection process for the coronavirus testing IT contract.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54455666

Government to pay £2m to settle coronavirus testing case

Quote

The dispute was due to be played out in court. It would have meant a public examination of the accuracy and speed of the testing system, at a time when it has come under serious criticism.

 

But the government has decided to settle the case and will pay Diagnostics AI compensation and most of its legal fees.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...