Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

On 8/31/2021 at 4:12 PM, DarianF said:

It didn't have covid. It had TB. Still, pretty cruel though.

Except it probably didn't have TB as the test is dodgy for alpacas (being a cow test) - probably had as much TB as all those people who get a positive on the test you get before the BCG. And anyway, it wasn't in the food chain and TB is cureable, so why kill a pet - apart from bureaucracy?

N2aQH9kQ_bigger.jpg
This is utterly outrageous . The JCVI decision is right . But the Government seems to think that if it doesn’t get the answer it wants - it asks the question again to the medics in their pocket . This is bad science and bad medicine http://digitaleditions.telegraph.co.uk/data/713/reader/reader.html?social#!preferred/0/package/713/pub/713/page/2/article/214679

DL-YOvTT_bigger.jpg
I don’t think there is anyway to support children’s Covid vaccination ethically or morally. The legality is a very interesting point, would doctors, nurses, vaccinators, head teachers and school governors be indemnified or open to legal claims, civil or even criminal?
Quote Tweet

CIfzAmmu_normal.jpg

Allison Pearson
@AllisonPearson
5h
The JCVI Green Book is the Bible for all vaccinations in this country. If the JCVI has refused to authorise a vaccine for 12- to 15-year-olds where does that leave nurses/doctors/vaccinators ethically and legally?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems to be more concern over liability!

If so then they are unwittingly demonstrating/admitting there is a serious problem with the Jabbercrappery.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Not sure which vaccine this is yet but you can see the metals inside. Would be interesting to try this on the ones available in the UK. 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/106873368161443779

As one side of the label has printed "particle works" on it I googled for it and found this: 

https://www.particle-works.com/product/8-1-nm-co-fe3o4-core-shell-particles/

49 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It's really disturbing because some people have claustrophobia and such conditions when they are left alone and can't leave could cause big distress to them 😩

Last year I asked my friends if they were concerned it was called 'lockdown' like in prison. 

They were ambivalent 🤦‍♂️

As a token of appreciation I am giving everyone on the forum a print, cut out and keep variant collectors chart:

image.jpeg.0d3911f9ddade4ba5cece7088d054bd5.jpeg

Once we are out of Greek letters, we can switch to Hebrew:

image.png.6ef9973463b501be700860876d6815d5.png

then Phoenician:

image.jpeg.b0b93cb5961b7a014d2909b543d67209.jpeg

Note you only need to hear the variant mentioned in MSM to tick it off the list, so there is no need to mess around pretending you have isolated a sample.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

History tells us it was shaming, then shunning ...then rounding up.

image.png.849c0ae8db8791ce556b16ae91b9b147.png

Unclean, unclean! Guess they won't be invited to their neighbour's 61st birthday - if (and it's big if) he has one....

Dr Mike Yeadon is right when he said that if you take a long, cool, logical look at the whole 'Covid' and vaccine saga, there is no way that the 'vaccines' are intended for a benign purpose.

Even if they don't kill you, repeated doses are likely to turn you into a a sick pharma cash-cow.

25 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

History tells us it was shaming, then shunning ...then rounding up.

image.png.849c0ae8db8791ce556b16ae91b9b147.png

It is crazy that one, they assume all unvaccinated are infected and two, that they are magically protected by the vaccine. It is quite the delusion. 

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

It is crazy that one, they assume all unvaccinated are infected and two, that they are magically protected by the vaccine. It is quite the delusion. 

I just say I ‚ m not Jabbed but I do have leprosy !   The Queue  vanishes very quickly!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Critilo said:

As one side of the label has printed "particle works" on it I googled for it and found this: 

https://www.particle-works.com/product/8-1-nm-co-fe3o4-core-shell-particles/

Sounds a lot like the covid vaccines, what do you think?

https://www.particle-works.com/applications/targeted-drug-delivery/

PEG functionalized

This application involves Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) encapsulation or tethering to nano- or microparticles in order to deliver therapeutic molecules to the malignant site.