Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Dunno much about the tank top guy, but no immediate red flags to me.

 

ccvvv.jpg

 

He's right when he says there's no political solution anyway.

 

Tank top man brings up the cases of the "prophetic" 6 million numbers on twitter. Lots of coping and seething reactions.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bullion said:

If you’re at home and the robots come to the door, will turning the hose on them short out their circuits, or are they protected with sealant somehow …. I’m really asking cos it’d be good to know of their weakness

 

well id probably accidentally pour something flammable over it and be careless with a flame ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

No photo description available.

BREAKING NEWS!!!  She was 90.

id like to see a reporter go round the streets of Australia and New Zealand and ask people how many  they think have died of the so called Virus and see what a few hundred say .Im sure they think its thousands .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Freedom Lane55 said:

id like to see a reporter go round the streets of Australia and New Zealand and ask people how many  they think have died of the so called Virus and see what a few hundred say .Im sure they think its thousands .

for sure - I remember some interview with Americans on the street and they thought 30 MILLION had died 🤦‍♂️

 

The power of sustained propaganda - and thus we are witnessing mass suicide on a global, even biblical, level......

 

and don't get me started on the children...who are next on the chopping block which we all knew from the start...

E8k0LsMXIAUVZUx.jpg.1f12c0b3f7263643db31d50366a532c4.jpg

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Claire said:

I was just about to doze off and I over heard a commercial for a vaccine called shingrix...the ad openly claimed Guilliane barre syndrome may result after having the shot...I mean my fucking god..all vaccines will most likely be replaced with this depopulation crap...people need to avoid ALL VACCINES or injections like the plague..whose to say they are not already tainting meds that people are on too..now they are going for it still..

 

I've had shingles twice in the last 5 years.

Unpleasant but no big deal.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I've had shingles twice in the last 5 years.

Unpleasant but no big deal.

This vaxx for shingles has to be some scam since chickenpox virus residues in the body for the rest of life... I know some don't believe in viruses... But I wonder what they think about giant viruses that can be seen under ordinary microscope. 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IF YOU EVER GO INSIDE A PUBLIC BUILDING, ALWAYS REFUSE TO GIVE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER TO RECEPTION/SECURITY.

 

I was in a public building at the end of the last month and made the mistake of giving out my mobile number when asked.  I then noticed that the security guard entered it on a sheet headed 'NHS Track and Trace'.

 

I spent the next 10 days wondering if I would receive a call requiring me to go into isolation.  Thankfully, that did not happen.

 

On the next occasion, I refused: "Oh, what do you need that for?  I wouldn't normally give out my number."

 

He then explained it was for NHS Track and Trace.  I replied: "I am sorry, I have no number for that purpose."  I then just repeated this until he dropped it.

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ergo Storm said:

IF YOU EVER GO INSIDE A PUBLIC BUILDING, ALWAYS REFUSE TO GIVE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER TO RECEPTION/SECURITY.

 

I was in a public building at the end of the last month and made the mistake of giving out my mobile number when asked.  I then noticed that the security guard entered it on a sheet headed 'NHS Track and Trace'.

 

I spent the next 10 days wondering if I would receive a call requiring me to go into isolation.  Thankfully, that did not happen.

 

On the next occasion, I refused to give out my number and said: "I am sorry.  I have no number for that purpose."

 

He then explained it was for NHS Track and Trace.  I just repeated what I had just told him and he dropped it.

I don't think track and trace works this way now. Thx to our majestic scarecrow they gave up for now - thanks to this we had our 'healthy' meal in Mc Donald's and drank coffee in Costa - first for over a year... And probably one of the last - so we just enjoy the moment 😅 But I remember few months back we were asked for mobile number in the library... I often forget my phone so I couldn't check the number and of course I don't remember it :))) This guy looked at me as if I was an alien. It was priceless 🤭 It was quite stupid to me since they know our details in library... I gave him my library card number. They always could do investigation to find me ;)))

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Children 'WILL be jabbed from next week': Government expects Chris Whitty to green light vaccines despite JCVI experts' refusal to back mass immunisation for 12 to 15-year-olds 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9956419/Shock-JCVI-experts-decide-NOT-recommend-Covid-jabs-healthy-children-aged-12-15.html

 

You didn't really think that they'd give up on youthanasia that easily?

 

The government always does what it's told to do by the real controllers, on world and off world.

 

The agenda is there, set in stone (like the Georgia Guidestones?) and while pseudo-scientific shite is sometimes useful for the gullible, it isn't always necessary.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

I don't think track and trace works this way now. Thx to our majestic scarecrow they gave up for now - thanks to this we had our 'healthy' meal in Mc Donald's and drank coffee in Costa - first for over a year... And probably one of the last - so we just enjoy the moment 😅 But I remember few months back we were asked for mobile number in the library... I often forget my phone so I couldn't check the number and of course I don't remember it :))) This guy looked at me as if I was an alien. It was priceless 🤭 It was quite stupid to me since they know our details in library... I gave him my library card number. They always could do investigation to find me ;)))

 

No.  According to official information, what I have described is how it works.  Obviously in the majority of cases, it's probably not enforceable as any isolation they try to impose on you expires in 10 days from the supposed 'contact', but I am saying that people reading this  should never give a workable number, as this opens the way for them to harass you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Claire said:

I was just about to doze off and I over heard a commercial for a vaccine called shingrix...the ad openly claimed Guilliane barre syndrome may result after having the shot...I mean my fucking god..all vaccines will most likely be replaced with this depopulation crap...people need to avoid ALL VACCINES or injections like the plague..whose to say they are not already tainting meds that people are on too..now they are going for it still..

 

Old people almost invariably seem to sicken and die once they get into the hands of the quacks who put them on a daily regimen of a dozen or more pills, with all their interactions and side-effects.

 

Remember......Big Pharma says: Do kill granny, it's good for profits.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...