Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Throw a bucket of piss over them from the upstairs window?

That'll short circuit the fuckers.

 

Surely, AI robotcops are weather-proofed?

They will be remote controlling the robots from their control room.

The counter option would also be remotely controlled drone equipped with a laser and we can all play from our bedroom.

You wouldn't know if you are playing a video game or for real.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Surely, AI robotcops are weather-proofed?

They will be remote controlling the robots from their control room.

The counter option would also be remotely controlled drone equipped with a laser and we can all play from our bedroom.

You wouldn't know if you are playing a video game or for real.

 

Oh youd know it was real once you saw people clutching their eyes screaming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, DaleP said:

But according to some which I think includes DI, the war has already been won. It just needs to filtre through to this 3D light realm.

 

i sincerely hope you are correct about that

 

now how to survive the coming shitstorm until it filters through....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

could always string her up by her heels and use her as a punch bag

 

What a great idea for a new business.

I'd start a specialised punch bag, start off with Boris, Matt Hancock, Bill Gates, Fauci....then there is a custom range.

You can upload your own photo and that could be your boss, co-worker all for the price of.....£66.69.

I bet ya, this will be a hit. 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED....clotting and health problems took some time to cause full health breakdown:

Toby Young's half sister, 25, dies suddenly after complaining of a headache and falling ill at home during heatwave in London

  • Gaia Young, 25, was the daughter of late Labour peer Lord Michael Young
  • She had said she had felt ill on July 21 and believed she had heatstroke
  • Less than a day after she was rushed to hospital she had tragically died 

By Dan Sales For Mailonline

Published: 11:41 EDT, 3 September 2021 | Updated: 13:38 EDT, 3 September 2021

No doubt some people will speculate that her sudden death was a rare side effect of the Covid vaccine, but she had her second jab in March, some four months earlier, so on the face of it that seems unlikely. 

47475865-9955493-image-a-4_1630683293613

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9955493/Lords-daughter-25-died-suddenly-falling-ill-home-headache-heatwave.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED?

Husband tells of moment his pregnant wife, 36, died suddenly from brain haemorrhage when her face 'went blank' as they were chatting in bed

  • Laura Bolon-Williams, 36, was pregnant when she suffered a brain haemorrhage 
  • Husband Scott said the mother-of-three died instantly after her face 'went blank'
  • He has paid tribute to his wife and revealed his shock at how she passed away

By Joe Davies For Mailonline

Published: 10:36 EDT, 3 September 2021 | Updated: 10:40 EDT, 3 September 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9955289/Husband-tells-moment-pregnant-wife-36-died-suddenly-brain-haemorrhage.html

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I know Lerwick ,Scatsta and Unst quite well ,had many nights out in Lerwick in the Thule bar where last orders is celebrated by fighting and bottle throwing,the golden days of fog and spending days at the airport praying that the fog didn't lift,best one was the day the Braer went down,5 day bender that one ,in fact wood gp had to send a guy to the airport with a briefcase of money cos everyone was skint !,yes off topic but its the early hours in the UK i promise to switch back into vile hatred for the cabal in a few short hours

Sorry for the late reply, Whatsa, but awesome stuff! The Shetlanders were (presumably/hopefully still are) a mental bunch of lads and lasses. I had several wild days/nights on Unst, although I was always delighted to get back on the ferry and get the heck back to the mainland. My ex was a fearsome (and stubby) she-viking lass who would drink me under the table every time. Fucking hell, she could drink.

 

Sorry for the off-topic post, but fine reminiscing 😄 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Husband tells of moment his pregnant wife, 36, died suddenly from brain haemorrhage when her face 'went blank' as they were chatting in bed

  • Laura Bolon-Williams, 36, was pregnant when she suffered a brain haemorrhage 
  • Husband Scott said the mother-of-three died instantly after her face 'went blank'
  • He has paid tribute to his wife and revealed his shock at how she passed away

By Joe Davies For Mailonline

Published: 10:36 EDT, 3 September 2021 | Updated: 10:40 EDT, 3 September 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9955289/Husband-tells-moment-pregnant-wife-36-died-suddenly-brain-haemorrhage.html

 

This sounds like the script in The 4400. The world got jabbed with a vaccine/antidote and some people would just drop dead suddenly as their brains haemorrhaged.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED....clotting and health problems took some time to cause full health breakdown:

Toby Young's half sister, 25, dies suddenly after complaining of a headache and falling ill at home during heatwave in London

  • Gaia Young, 25, was the daughter of late Labour peer Lord Michael Young
  • She had said she had felt ill on July 21 and believed she had heatstroke
  • Less than a day after she was rushed to hospital she had tragically died 

By Dan Sales For Mailonline

Published: 11:41 EDT, 3 September 2021 | Updated: 13:38 EDT, 3 September 2021

No doubt some people will speculate that her sudden death was a rare side effect of the Covid vaccine, but she had her second jab in March, some four months earlier, so on the face of it that seems unlikely. 

47475865-9955493-image-a-4_1630683293613

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9955493/Lords-daughter-25-died-suddenly-falling-ill-home-headache-heatwave.html

WTF? So they don't expect side effects after long term? I'm so f. angry. 😠

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2021 at 2:31 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

I was just about to doze off and I over heard a commercial for a vaccine called shingrix...the ad openly claimed Guilliane barre syndrome may result after having the shot...I mean my fucking god..all vaccines will most likely be replaced with this depopulation crap...people need to avoid ALL VACCINES or injections like the plague..whose to say they are not already tainting meds that people are on too..now they are going for it still..

Edited by Claire
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

XR are so infiltrated that they appear little different to BLM and LBTQrainbowdildobuttmonkey blah all piss in the same pot

And what of XR's spiritual leader can't remember the pricks name,came out of nick and thy still gave him airtime,I also read an expose of him and the bint that were regarded s figureheads pre covid but cant remeber where but theres some dodgy connections there as well,however the fluffy bunny stoodent pollytics crowd lap it up and never before have i seen such a bunch of useful idiots in plain sight but beware cos these little shits will be the foot soldiers and jailers of those guilty of alleged ''environmental crime and covid denial''

I would love it if those red satanic handmaid hags come knocking on doors for the round up in my area….. we’ve got a lovely surprise for those bitches 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

I've had two people show me their phones with this on it. But they were both iPhones. Mine doesn't show it.

My Telstra one is an iPhone too, it looks like they hate us mate😀 and don’t bother with their propaganda on you and me, which is a good thing. I’ve never been sent an invitation asking me to get vaxxed, no texts, no phone calls, no door step dwellers, nothing. It’s like I’m ‘unpersoned’ and it’s great.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, DarianF said:

Hey @Bullion. Check today's Herald Sun newspaper. Pages 1 and 10.

 

Emergency workforce to boost Victoria’s jab army: "An army of health professionals, including dentists and optometrists, will be trained to administer Covid vaccines to fast-track the state’s jab rollout."

 

It includes university students being authorised to administer the jabs.

 

No. I'm not joking.

🤡🌏 but you already know that 😀

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...