Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Chief medical officers to consider vaccinating people aged 12 to 15 following JCVI advice

Health ministers from the 4 nations have asked the UK's chief medical officers to advise on the vaccination of young people aged 12 to 15.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/chief-medical-officers-to-consider-vaccinating-people-aged-12-to-15-following-jcvi-advice

While the JCVI has agreed that the benefits marginally outweigh the risks they are not yet prepared to recommend universal vaccination of 12 to 15 year olds. However, they have suggested that health ministers may wish to ask their respective CMOs to explore the issue further, taking into consideration broader educational and societal impacts.

Therefore, I have agreed with the other 3 UK health ministers to write a letter asking the 4 chief medical officers to consider this latest guidance and explore whether there is additional evidence to suggest it would be beneficial to offer vaccination to all 12 to 15 year olds. We have asked for this further work to be conducted as soon as possible.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9jjFFAsQzjWY7GZCEJEnimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM-qHU2SKh_zEETrvFnVm

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, DarianF said:

It won't be voluntary. You will have to own one. Or if you don't, the state will issue one to you.

I can already see this happening. I've seen older people without phones refused entry and told they need to have one.

It's happening already.

I'm not old but already happening to me.

I don't own an iphone and Nando's don't let me in.

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

I'm hoping he's not controlled opposition. But he makes some good points.

Its getting a bit much really; a few people here going on about ‘controlled opposition’ - and I’m not meaning you in particular, or having a go.

Hes making a huge amount of good points; as is Tucker Carlson, who I know thinks convid is real, but by god he gets the message out there about the lying pricks, and not just about things convid; and as is that Vernon Coleman - who personally gets my goat; he’s a doctor but thinks convid is real ffs!

I don’t hear anyone calling him controlled opposition.

There are quite a few others that are being called controlled opposition; they are getting the message out there; doesn’t matter how.

If there is genuine proof of these people being that; show it; don’t witter on; way to destroy people’s rep when they’re doing their best to expose this bs.

15 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It would be funny if he came out as hetro after all this time. He doesn't look very happy there.

Maybe come out saying he was passed round by Schofield & Barrymore before he met Fry.

If he came out as a hetro.🤭

• Like 1

Did you hear they released that guy who killed two school girls. They should just give him three pifzer that will finish him off or they send him to the NHS hospital as a covid positive patient, they will take him out with midazolam job done. 

10 hours ago, simdel said:

I've been told I have to get the 'vaccine' or lose my job. I can't afford to lose it as my back-up funds will last me 6 months at most, plus I have dependents. I have argued against it and provided so many articles that have all been ignored. This pressure is too much as the alternative is basically to say 'no', be fired and not be able to support dependents etc. Really, really pissed off by this fascist situation and I know the vaccines are fake, useless and that there is no Covid. But I need my job for my wife and dependents. I have been given a choice of the Pfizer fake vaccine or the Sinovac fake vaccine. At the moment, I am wavering towards having to take the Sinovac, but have not decided what to do. It would be a last resort to have to take the useless Sinovac jab, but there is no way I would take the Pfizer thing. For normal, working people across the globe, the current fascist globalist world is totally cornering us. 

I feel my example is an example of the fascist world we are now living in and people of our persuasion are massively up against it.

There's no choice unless I leave my apartment after a couple of months and start to live on a park bench.

The globalist elite are absolute bastards and while David Icke writes we must send love to them no matter what, I am struggling to do this at this time.

There is a chance of you falling ill e.g. paralysed or even dead..... if lucky, poor health.

You could potentially become unable to support your family as soon as you have the shot. However, if you are unvaxxed, you are still healthy and other opportunity may come. What seems like an easy solution can turn out to be the shortest exit from this world. What happens to your family then? This is a Russian roulette. I know it's a hard choice but I'd take NONE. You see, this is where creative thinking provided by the universe comes in handy. Everyone is trained the same way.... Uni degree, 9-5 =  steady job. The era of steady job is over for everyone. You need to cultivate different mindset asap.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

if enough people in all sectors simply say 'no' then what are they going to do?

the problem is people not keeping their nerve and simply buckling and going along to get along but that then becomes a self fulfilling prophecy

This is the way to protest, not marching! All sectors, rise-up because surely your turn will come.

Support those that are standing up right now.

10 hours ago, BruiseL said:

I'm going through this, my Husband not YET but we made a promise to each other that we would never give in to the jab. They'd have to pin me down to take that. The push back has to start somewhere. 

Good luck whichever way you go. 

See if one person like yourself stand up, you might not get a support from your firm or jabbed colleagues but there are workers in the coutry who don't know what to do will join to support you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

She's starting to crack

I don't know who this person is but I immediately sense a psychopathic streak in her.

Like the psychopath I have to deal with, they start rambling on their credentials...just like she was trying to explain who she was. lol Bitch, we don't care about your degree, paper certificates.

9 hours ago, comininfromthecold said:

imo no job is worth the vaccine,i had to give my career up over a year ago because of this shit, if you have 6 months reserves use them wisely to adjust to a simpler lifestyle, learn new skills and be happy that you dodged the mark of the beast shot, its not nice but its a reality atm. 

stay strong and stand firm 

i wouldnt bother sending psychos love, personally i hate the c*nts

god bless

also stay at work till the deadline incase they are bluffing.

Out of likes; good stuff 👍

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Covid vaccine not recommended for most 12-15 year olds

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/58439829

Interesting development.. not sure if a victory. Thoughts?

Here's what the next development will be:

Marvellous News!

The vaccine is now safe for all children under 15.  

"I can't wait to get my two children down the vaccine centre", said Tania Fooke-Whit, a young mum.

In a prepared statement, Prime Minister Blow Job told waiting media: "This is a tremendous breakthrough and means that soon the entire country will be barcoded...I mean, vaccinated. Ooh-err!" 

Edited by Ergo Storm

3 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Here's what the next development will be:

Marvellous News!

The vaccine is now safe for all children under 15.  

"I can't wait to get my two children down the vaccine centre", said Tania Fooke-Whit, a young mum.

In a prepared statement, Prime Minister Blow Job told waiting media: "This is a tremendous breakthrough and means that soon the entire country will be barcoded...I mean, vaccinated. Ooh-err!" 

Don't be surprised to see an angry backlash from parents demanding their children get vaccinated!

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

Smiley riot shield. 😆

wowza, he knew what was to come. These model photos are our imminent future..... 😢

Brilliant work though.

You know sometimes dreams come true ,Estate (part of the municipal disaster zone tour) is in high peak next Fri,now i just have to make sure im there

https://www.newmillsfestival.com/events-friday-10-sept/2021/9/10/estate

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

65 out of 68 members of my local boxing gym are unvaccinated.

Jennifer and co are welcome to visit and try ‘come down’ on us anytime.

(Let’s hope her heart doesn’t explode in the process.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

I've had two people show me their phones with this on it. But they were both iPhones. Mine doesn't show it.

May have something to do with when you do the updates on your phone; I’ve never updated my phone in the four or five years I’ve had it; they probably sneak all kinds of crap in on those.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

My grandmother told me the laser arrays in cas eh oh laser projectors have some wicked cheap diodes in and with a decent driver and an 18650 battery (readily available from laptop batteries and power tool battery packs that are U.S) can be made into a pointer with little work,dont use them to point at a blackboard though they readily set things on fire ;-)

You have some techno grandma there. 😁

Them DIY green laser gun..... powerful in 2 seconds..... I saw a demo on yewtube. corr

But I'm tellin' ya....don't try it at home kids.

5 minutes ago, ar55 said:

65 out of 68 members of my local boxing gym are unvaccinated.

Jennifer and co are welcome to visit and try ‘come down’ on us anytime.

(Let’s hope her heart doesn’t explode in the process.)

could always string her up by her heels and use her as a punch bag