Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's just a dlaying tactic,note the us of the word ''healthy'' in the article which means they wil still jab kids in the most vulnerable groups (including such things as learning disabilitiees and autism) mak no mistake this is a temporary 'respite' unti lthey can get control measures in place to prevent the widespread public backlash ,all the press around this over the last few weeks was merely too gauge public opinion and to inform sage/spi-b  of how best to proceed.

The income stream potential from this is far too big for the pharmacos to consider this as anything other that a temporary stopgap

 

It WILL still happen

If this ends one day with us being the victors and we have a huge party, remind me not to invite you mate. 😀

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's just a dlaying tactic,note the us of the word ''healthy'' in the article which means they wil still jab kids in the most vulnerable groups (including such things as learning disabilitiees and autism) mak no mistake this is a temporary 'respite' unti lthey can get control measures in place to prevent the widespread public backlash ,all the press around this over the last few weeks was merely too gauge public opinion and to inform sage/spi-b  of how best to proceed.

The income stream potential from this is far too big for the pharmacos to consider this as anything other that a temporary stopgap

 

It WILL still happen

 

Maybe just a coincidence, yesterday it came out kids dont suffer from long covid like theyve been pushing.

 

Of course the propaganda will up a gear..maybe thousands of children will suddenly die in Brazil.

 

The fact they are still jabbing children with severe health issues still shows they want them gone Aktion 4 style.

 

Lucky im pretty much starving right now, as am waiting on a curry delivery but this shit turns my stomach.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Maybe just a coincidence, yesterday it came out kids dont suffer from long covid like theyve been pushing.

 

Of course the propaganda will up a gear..maybe thousands of children will suddenly die in Brazil.

 

The fact they are still jabbing children with severe health issues still shows they want them gone Aktion 4 style.

 

Lucky im pretty much starving right now, as am waiting on a curry delivery but this shit turns my stomach.

The Mp's may have been on holiday and most of the sage vipers nest but they haven't been unaware of what has been gaining traction and what could pose a threat to their resitting on monday

Come monday expect the gullible simpletons to relax and think ''aww they aint so bad they aint jabbin the kiddies''

Then watch as they bring back their arm and slap them backwards into 1984

 

Enjoy that curry ;-)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Maybe just a coincidence, yesterday it came out kids dont suffer from long covid like theyve been pushing.

 

Of course the propaganda will up a gear..maybe thousands of children will suddenly die in Brazil.

 

The fact they are still jabbing children with severe health issues still shows they want them gone Aktion 4 style.

 

Lucky im pretty much starving right now, as am waiting on a curry delivery but this shit turns my stomach.

clearly because of public pushback and protesters.

 

The faux arguments from the usual covid psychos and media sick souls;

1, its political

2. its more moral to poison poor kids in other countries

3. wwwaaaa  abouttt lllonng ccccovvviiiid

 

your right mate, they drop the long covid story pre-climb down, all so predictable.

 

They'll be back like rats at the basement in a couple weeks pushing jabs on kids, when school "cases" go out of control. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Covid vaccine not recommended for most 12-15 year olds

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/58439829

 

Interesting development.. not sure if a victory. Thoughts?

 

 

Since they can't justify it on health grounds, they will approach it from the "wider issues."

 

The JCVI said the government could consider wider issues, including whether not vaccinating more children could lead to disruption in schools.

 

The Health Secretary Sajid Javid has asked chief medical officers across the UK to look at whether that means more children aged 12-15 should get the vaccine.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2021 at 6:20 PM, SimonTV said:

 

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medicine, I find it interesting that it works against "covid-19" symptoms. Maybe it has something to do with it being a parasite infection rather than a virus or maybe the mechanisms that are affected by a parasite are also involved in this infection. I am sure I have heard one of the videos talk about this before. 

 

Parasite it is. That's why I think vaccinated people turn yellow because it goes to infest in liver and the liver function is compromised.

 

On 9/2/2021 at 6:24 PM, Human10 said:

Maybe it blocks 5G waves. 🤪 

This as well. If you forgot the photo of antenna like lithium crystals disolving with Ivermectin.

 

On 9/2/2021 at 6:29 PM, DarianF said:

 

I'm of the view Covid doesn't exist. Total fraud. So taking anything to treat something that doesn't exist doesn't make sense, obviously.

 

If you get sick, with anything, and this drug helps you that's great. But saying you treated Covid is kind of weird.

 

Covid doesn't exist but for the above reasons, it works. It doesn't deal with graphene oxide though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2021 at 7:49 PM, whatthefoxhat said:

Notice how quiet England is at present ? you've got till monday then expect several of your worst nightmares

 

What are the nightmares you speak of.....?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Velma said:

Since they can't justify it on health grounds, they will approach it from the "wider issues."

 

The JCVI said the government could consider wider issues, including whether not vaccinating more children could lead to disruption in schools.

 

The Health Secretary Sajid Javid has asked chief medical officers across the UK to look at whether that means more children aged 12-15 should get the vaccine.

double speak for ''they will do as they are told and we will jab em anyway''

Link to comment
Share on other sites

another realistic 'grassroots' protest 🤣

 

why is it that the bobbys will smash the shit out of women and peaceful protestors but not a baton or dog in sight for this group of 'stocky' men who look distinctly similar to the wrong BBC building protest?

hmmm

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DaleP said:

 

What are the nightmares you speak of.....?

I think if i tried to list everything wrong with the last 18 months it'd kill the thread whereas everything good about the last 18 months wont but im struggling to think of anything the uk government has done in the last 18 months that could be termed good

 

Parliament resits monday after the lazy mps who are suppposed to represent the best interests of their constituents (hahahaha) get back behind Boris and his punch and judy podium show

 

If that doesn't give you nightmares what that shower of shit has in store for the population as a whole i want what you are taking/smoking/drinking

 

I'm not Nostradamus but to believe its all going to be sweetness and light next week is foolish in the extreme

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zArk said:

another realistic 'grassroots' protest 🤣

 

why is it that the bobbys will smash the shit out of women and peaceful protestors but not a baton or dog in sight for this group of 'stocky' men who look distinctly similar to the wrong BBC building protest?

hmmm

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sure John Overkill will have it sussed v shortly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The covid bizarro irony of the day for me, was the muzzled doctors carefully removed from the front of some bank they support by promoting this XR NWO synthetic movement bullshit apparently care about the world & humanity..& then a father seen getting kicked in the ribs for trying to stop a policeman beating up another protestor..all in front of his son, who looked about 10 years old.

For protesting children being jabbed with the clotshot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

UK to extend COVID rules by a further 6 months to March 2022

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9954849/Boris-Johnson-seeks-extend-draconian-Covid-rules-MARCH.html

 

Quote

Boris Johnson seeks to extend 'draconian' Covid rules until next MARCH in case of a winter surge in cases - setting up a new battle with Tory backbenchers

  • The Coronavirus Act provisions have to be renewed every six months   <<<<<< ===== Forever??
  • Downing Street wants a vote on carrying them through to March 
  • But such a move is likely to lead to fury on Mr Johnson's backbenches 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

UK to extend COVID rules by a further 6 months to March 2022

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9954849/Boris-Johnson-seeks-extend-draconian-Covid-rules-MARCH.html

 

 

Freedoms taken are NEVER given back voluntarily

 

Mind you anyone even half awake should know that,but do the masses?

 

That'll be a resounding no then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...