Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

17 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

One year i was coming home the day before new years eve and met some guys from distillery country travlling to London ,I had beer and they didn't but what they did have were bottles of clairic (white whiskey) so we did a mix n match, the sweetest drink i have ever tasted in my life,i'd willingly surrender 20 years of sobriety for a bottle of that right now ! Good times in the late 80's and half way into th 90's,i started driving up and down then,far safer

Haha, brilliant stuff. My ex-wife is from Shetland, hence why we travelled that route so often. I worked for Elf in Aberdeen in mid-90s. I know it's off-topic, but my best trip south was with a bunch of Glaswegians, the head chap was a rig worker called 'Jazz' (although none of his pals called him that). We got into a 'miniature' (tiny bottles) drinking competition and ended up in Newcastle, even though we were all hoping to alight in differnt parts of central Scotland. We didn't know each other but ended up going on a rampage through the Bigg Market before making our way back home the next day. Excellent times, although I don't think my constitution could handle it now. 

9 hours ago, DarianF said:

An associate of mine earlier today showed me her phone. In the top left corner it was showing "letsvaxx". So I looked it up. Sure enough... it's Clown World worthy stuff. Check this out: https://exchange.telstra.com.au/letsvaxx-our-plan-to-reward-customers/ - @Bullion @Freedom Lane55

LetsVaxx-TEX-jpg-1.jpg

I’m with Telstra on one phone, nothing yet…. I’ll keep an eye out for it though

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

First time I've heard of Monica Smit, but my gut feeling after some initial research is she's another grifter making money on the back of the Covid Scam, mabye worse.

55 bucks for her T shirt

Long-Sleeve-V-Neck.jpeg

https://www.reignitedemocracyaustralia.com.au/merchandise/

This group was responsible for this bus….

6F5B4DCC-DFAF-4624-B7C0-68D20E1E8547.png.212ad23b4722d04aa285cd20ab5df590.png

Anyone who wants Dan sacked is ok by me👍 I’ve also seen her at the ‘we do NOT stand with Dan’ rallies.

I quite like this channel I found recently (Aussie Cossack). Police have claimed suspicion of him having guns as an excuse to search him whenevr they want and harass him;

this is good, passerby defending AC and giving pigs a piece of her mind 😄;

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

No matter how hard I try, I can't take this guy seriously. Show me one video where he is not wearing a singlet/tank top. We get it dude. You go to the gym. Now put a fkn shirt on.

Come on mate, that stuff doesn’t matter, he’s doing a lot for the cause; that’s what matters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dickwan said:

Haha, brilliant stuff. My ex-wife is from Shetland, hence why we travelled that route so often. I worked for Elf in Aberdeen in mid-90s. I know it's off-topic, but my best trip south was with a bunch of Glaswegians, the head chap was a rig worker called 'Jazz' (although none of his pals called him that). We got into a 'miniature' (tiny bottles) drinking competition and ended up in Newcastle, even though we were all hoping to alight in differnt parts of central Scotland. We didn't know each other but ended up going on a rampage through the Bigg Market before making our way back home the next day. Excellent times, although I don't think my constitution could handle it now. 

I know Lerwick ,Scatsta and Unst quite well ,had many nights out in Lerwick in the Thule bar where last orders is celebrated by fighting and bottle throwing,the golden days of fog and spending days at the airport praying that the fog didn't lift,best one was the day the Braer went down,5 day bender that one ,in fact wood gp had to send a guy to the airport with a briefcase of money cos everyone was skint !,yes off topic but its the early hours in the UK i promise to switch back into vile hatred for the cabal in a few short hours

• Like 1

Extinction rebellion being promoted by DM   -   It really is idiocracy!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9947319/Student-Laura-Amherst-31-goes-topless-latest-Extinction-Rebellion-protest-London.html

'Covid showed what the Government can do in a crisis, it's the level of response required for the climate but sustained over years. #ExtinctionRebellion'.

4 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

It’s a grand thing and quite therapeutic when the devices they use to surveil us, are also used against them…. they’re so stupid they don’t think of that. Who’d of thought that in today’s Australia, ‘concealed carry’ refers to smart phones and voice recorders 😂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bullion said:

It’s a grand thing and quite therapeutic when the devices they use to surveil us, are also used against them…. they’re so stupid they don’t think of that. Who’d of thought that in today’s Australia, ‘concealed carry’ refers to smart phones and voice recorders 😂

Bastard oinkers. I like Marty Focker, haven't seen any of his vids for a quite while though. Nice to see the pigs caught out!