Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

What Kind of Mask is Best If You Have Difficulty Breathing?

 

Here’s the good news: masks don’t cause adequate extra resistance to your airways to considerably obstruct airflow. Yes, this is even true for people with lung disease. 

woman wearing mask while sitting at computer

Actually, when you have an obstructive lung disease like asthma, breathing against resistance can help prevent the airways from collapsing as you exhale. Most people with sinus infections or asthma can manage to put on a face mask for short periods of time.

While wearing a mask can be uncomfortable, your sinus and asthma problems are most likely not connected to your mask.

https://chicagoent.com/uncategorized/mask-difficulty-while-breathing/

 

There is no end to their bs; obviously trying to get rid of a reason for non mask wearers.

 

I’ll just have to go full retard and claim mental health 👊🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Why are so many famous Jewish people (proportionate to their numbers) advocating for

such draconian measures, to those who choose not to be vaccinated.  Better check the

Talmud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Thanks for that Im already aware of some information through the Common Law website and attending their Zoom meetings but this article sums it up well .Last night I commented on the business page of my hairdresser on Facebook( yes Im a member if only to keep up with whats being said ) I asked her if she intended to  implement Government policy and enforce medical apartheid ,naturally she became defensive .Told her about anti discrimination laws .Sad it has come to this as she is someone Ive known for a  while . Last time i had an appointment there which was months ago ,there were vaccinated people talking about how they'd had the jab sitting nearby .One an obese young pregnant women practically bragging about it .

So in many ways much as I'd like to have my hair done i wouldnt really want to sit in a small room full of vaxxed people .However I felt I needed to point out the facts to her .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't post very often but I read the forum every morning before work... so excuse this post if it's off-topic.

 

I work with young adults with autism (help them go about everyday business, and help them with activities which are difficult for them). I took one client shopping on Tuesday, a delightful, tiny, little lady who is partially deaf. Normally I only deal with male patients but because of staff shortages I was asked to assist this young lady client. Turns out she's hunting for a man, which was nice to hear. She had three dates recently, and was telling me about her potential suitors...

 

The chap she liked best (presumably another one of my clients, although I didn't ask) was vociferously antivax, and this posed a problem for her. She reckoned she couldn't 'see herself' with someone who was against the beloved vaccine.

 

Ah... I just nodded and smiled. There was no point debating. But shows the effectiveness of propaganda.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Thanks for that Im already aware of some information through the Common Law website and attending their Zoom meetings but this article sums it up well .Last night I commented on the business page of my hairdresser on Facebook( yes Im a member if only to keep up with whats being said ) I asked her if she intended to  implement Government policy and enforce medical apartheid ,naturally she became defensive .Told her about anti discrimination laws .Sad it has come to this as she is someone Ive known for a  while . Last time i had an appointment there which was months ago ,there were vaccinated people talking about how they'd had the jab sitting nearby .One an obese young pregnant women practically bragging about it .

So in many ways much as I'd like to have my hair done i wouldnt really want to sit in a small room full of vaxxed people .However I felt I needed to point out the facts to her .

 

Question I would ask:

 

- "If I take this vaccine, under your orders, will your company's liability insurance cover me for any potential medical issues arising from the vaccine?"

 

Bet your arse their insurance won't cover it. Call the bluff.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Rants about the dangers of authoritarians all of his life, then reveals himself to be authoritarian after all. Basically he just didn't like the idea of people protecting us from what they want to do to us.

We have to accept that all our heroes, at the end of the day, were created for and presented to us.

How else did they become our heroes? Not by us meeting them nowadays. Mine were all, like Chomsky, from books or T.V. Pretty well never from a rally by anyone with an iota of charisma.

Bunch of cnuts, die in hell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

From 2011 this trader predicted a crash.  It didn't happen then, but it surely will do in the coming years after 18 months of spend, spend, spend on furlough and all the untold billions spent on Covid related big pharma handouts.

 

Be prepared folks, there's going to be hardship.

 

And so it starts ............

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dickwan said:

I don't post very often but I read the forum every morning before work... so excuse this post if it's off-topic.

 

I work with young adults with autism (help them go about everyday business, and help them with activities which are difficult for them). I took one client shopping on Tuesday, a delightful, tiny, little lady who is partially deaf. Normally I only deal with male patients but because of staff shortages I was asked to assist this young lady client. Turns out she's hunting for a man, which was nice to hear. She had three dates recently, and was telling me about her potential suitors...

 

The chap she liked best (presumably another one of my clients, although I didn't ask) was vociferously antivax, and this posed a problem for her. She reckoned she couldn't 'see herself' with someone who was against the beloved vaccine.

 

Ah... I just nodded and smiled. There was no point debating. But shows the effectiveness of propaganda.  

Just ask who she'd rather listen to - Her Heart or her head.

That sounds like a tremendously rewarding job and you're more valuable to society than any CEO or satanic bankster.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Question I would ask:

 

- "If I take this vaccine, under your orders, will your company's liability insurance cover me for any potential medical issues arising from the vaccine?"

 

Bet your arse their insurance won't cover it. Call the bluff.

It probably wouldn't .Personally i feel sorry for small businesses that have been shut down for a long time now and the fact the the NSW Govt intends to use hairdressers as some kind of testing ground for a pseudo vaccination pass .These people want to stay in business but are being coerced into implementing directives that will alienate a portion of their customers ,many of who they may have had relationship with for years . But in the end their own survival will triumph if they want to earn a living .

The only ones who will take a stand are the business owners who themselves are unvaxxed and dont expect their customers to be and even they will be under pressure to conform .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

We have to accept that all our heroes, at the end of the day, were created for and presented to us.

How else did they become our heroes? Not by us meeting them nowadays. Mine were all, like Chomsky, from books or T.V. Pretty well never from a rally by anyone with an iota of charisma.

Bunch of cnuts, die in hell.

 

Chomsky was never my hero, but I hear ya.

 

I think there might have been some genuine heroes, but they likely sold out like cowards. The intelligentsia is definitely full of bad apples. Anyone with honour and honest principles probably gets murdered before they can reach a certain level of influence.

 

Not sure how long things have been like that, probably since WW2 I would imagine, because there is more honesty in books before then, in the days when people understood who is messing with society more. Now we have cultural amnesia and have forgot who we have been at war with for millennia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...