Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

It probably wouldn't .Personally i feel sorry for small businesses that have been shut down for a long time now and the fact the the NSW Govt intends to use hairdressers as some kind of testing ground for a pseudo vaccination pass .These people want to stay in business but are being coerced into implementing directives that will alienate a portion of their customers ,many of who they may have had relationship with for years . But in the end their own survival will triumph if they want to earn a living .

The only ones who will take a stand are the business owners who themselves are unvaxxed and dont expect their customers to be and even they will be under pressure to conform .

 

It's all by design. Great Reset in action. They know small business is already almost dead. This will just finish it off.

 

And imagine when all those people who now took their jabs #1 and #2 thinking it would all be over after that, when they start getting ordered to take their third jab, fourth jab, etc. At some point, even they will realise they have been scammed and will join the anti-vaxx crowd and boycott businesses forcing the boosters.

 

But by that point I think we will already be dealing with full scale riots anyway so it will all be burning.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

image.jpeg.f845e69ee29819e484333f6f738a1028.jpeg

It's actually worth seriously looking into the bahaviour of animals in all this. Cats have always struck me as very sentient beautiful creatures. Something godly about them. I always seem to attract cats but last year I vividly remember during the height of lockdown hysteria cats approaching me on the street almost daily. 

 

I wonder if it's something to do with solar activity or an upcoming crisis that animals seem to sense. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Image

All this kind of thing assumes that every adult has a mobile phone and one that supports this kind of technology .Not everyone does have a mobile and some have chosen to have simple version precisely to avoid this kind of technology and things like scanning QR codes  .Are Governments now going to supply up to date mobile phones to everyone now ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

And so it starts ............

 

 

In the space of 10 days i will have had a chest xray and an mri scan done,the service i received from the nhs was astounding,20 years ago i had to have both done and it was done under private medical insurance and took 4 times as long just to get the mri ,plus the hospital xray department was empty when i turned up.

Somethings happening that doesn't add up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

All this kind of thing assumes that every adult has a mobile phone and one that supports this kind of technology .Not everyone does have a mobile and some have chosen to have simple version precisely to avoid this kind of technology and things like scanning QR codes  .Are Governments now going to supply up to date mobile phones to everyone now ?

 

It won't be voluntary. You will have to own one. Or if you don't, the state will issue one to you.

 

I can already see this happening. I've seen older people without phones refused entry and told they need to have one.

 

It's happening already.

Edited by DarianF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It's actually worth seriously looking into the bahaviour of animals in all this. Cats have always struck me as very sentient beautiful creatures. Something godly about them. I always seem to attract cats but last year I vividly remember during the height of lockdown hysteria cats approaching me on the street almost daily. 

 

I wonder if it's something to do with solar activity or an upcoming crisis that animals seem to sense. 

They are warning you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

There will be a lot more homeless soon.

I have a relative who is iv a very precarious situation from a health and financial point of view .He doesnt want to have the jab and is so unwell it would probably kill him .He has been homeless before but now has a place to live .But it concerns me what will happen if his Govt benefits are stopped for refusing the jab .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

I have a relative who is iv a very precarious situation from a health and financial point of view .He doesnt want to have the jab and is so unwell it would probably kill him .He has been homeless before but now has a place to live .But it concerns me what will happen if his Govt benefits are stopped for refusing the jab .

 

I know a few people who have already disappeared out bush. They know what's coming. They will survive longer than us, but they will eventually be hunted down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

It won't be voluntary. You will have to own one. Or if you don't, the state will issue one to you.

 

I can already see this happening. I've seen older people without phones refused entry and told they need to have one.

 

It's happening already.

yes ,my husband saw an elderly man refused entry to a shop the other day even though they are obligated at present to provide a manual way of taking details or having someone put them into an ipad as lot seem to do .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The key to success in warfare is innovation and that innovation does not have to involve technical superiority. Success is innovative strategy, it's about doing something in a new way which the enemy cannot adapt to and then react to in sufficient time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I know a few people who have already disappeared out bush. They know what's coming. They will survive longer than us, but they will eventually be hunted down.

sadly he is too sick to try that .i have already provided him with documents for refusing the jab and I think with his health issues and history of a clotting disorder he would have very good grounds for refusing .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

All this kind of thing assumes that every adult has a mobile phone and one that supports this kind of technology .Not everyone does have a mobile and some have chosen to have simple version precisely to avoid this kind of technology and things like scanning QR codes  .Are Governments now going to supply up to date mobile phones to everyone now ?

Queue the bandwagon jumpers vying for government contracts for those bereft of phones that will work for the coming surveillance state,huge income stream there,chopped down phone like those doro things that only does the basics to enable the older folk to be spied on too but at the same time works with gubmint mandated apps

 

The likes of Apple and Samsung must be creaming their pants

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2021 at 7:22 PM, moneyistheroot said:

I certainly would not, but housing is, or should be a basic human right, not a commodity to be traded and profiteered on the back of other people’s misery, as you see in the UK.

 

Hmmm. Many private landlords haven't raised rents for 10+ years. They have to keep properties at a higher standard (EPC etc) than social housing and can be fined when tenants misbehave - often up to 5 figures. In many areas they have to pay the local council for the joy of allowing someone to rent a home. Tenants can get away with not paying rent, anti-social behaviour and trashing property and it still takes a minimum of 5 months (nearer a year since covid) to get rid of them, and they never have to pay for their sins (unless landlord is really lucky and they are earning enough to pay for CCJ or have a guarantor who is). Would you take a chance on a tenant in those circumstances  or would you price the property out of the range of those who might be dodgy (eg on benefits or poorly paid) and go only for those with really, really good references and a house-owning guarantor to sue? If rent controls come in, they generally contain an annual cost of living adjustment so you'd actually see rents go up every year, Everything that Shelter and GR do allegedly to "help" tenants actually makes them worse off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The key to success in warfare is innovation and that innovation does not have to involve technical superiority. Success is innovative strategy, it's about doing something in a new way which the enemy cannot adapt to and then react to in sufficient time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

yes ,my husband saw an elderly man refused entry to a shop the other day even though they are obligated at present to provide a manual way of taking details or having someone put them into an ipad as lot seem to do .

 

Here's my prediction. They will eventually spin it like this: "It's discrimination against older and disadvantaged Australians that they don't have access to smart phones, so the Australian Government is launching a scheme to ensure every Australian has equal access to smart phones."

 

Just like getting laptops to all Aussie school kids.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

sadly he is too sick to try that .i have already provided him with documents for refusing the jab and I think with his health issues and history of a clotting disorder he would have very good grounds for refusing .

 

Actually, I was just talking with a lady yesterday who had serious clotting disorders in the past. She has already been refused medical exemptions from multiple doctors. So they are cutting off any possibilities. Bastards. Still worth trying though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Actually, I was just talking with a lady yesterday who had serious clotting disorders in the past. She has already been refused medical exemptions from multiple doctors. So they are cutting off any possibilities. Bastards. Still worth trying though.

yes ,its medical madness really ,defies any logic .They know there are risks for normal healthy people so for someone in my relatives position its practically a death sentence . I dont know how Drs can sleep at night

Edited by Freedom Lane55
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I spent over 25 years working in Scotland,i feel your pain and although safely back in my native country i dread to think what 'restrictions' i'd be under if i was still working there and flying o/shore every 2 weeks

Yeah Bumface seems to enjoy curtailing our freedom, although mostly for domestic polical reasons. 

 

I used to travel up/down the east coast from Aberdeen in the 90s and met many decent lads coming back from their offshore stints. Had a royal piss-up with a group of Geordies once on that train (Aberdeen to Edinburgh).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

yes ,its medical madness really ,defies any logic .They know there are risks for normal healthy people so for someone in my relatives position its practically a death sentence . I dont know how Drs can sleep at night

 

If you bring up blood clots with the Astra jab [ https://darianfentos.writeas.com/primary-care-approach-to-thrombosis-with-thrombocytopenia-syndrome-after ], they just tell you to get the Pfizer jab instead. And if you bring up the heart swelling issues with Pfizer, they'll tell you to get the Astra. And if you have both issues, they just tell you "well it's still much worse to get Covid"

 

You just can't win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, zarkov said:

and thats from another year !!!!! 

apologies for the fau pa @metak88

 

https://article.wn.com/view/2021/09/02/Pfizer_lab_in_Madrid_Spain_on_fire/

 

 

That website just links to this eight seconds long video without any more information.

I believe this video is fake. (not Pfizer lab on fire) Other news stations were reporting that there was a fire in Madrid near the Laboratorio Pfizer and this is probably someone using that to spread misinformation.

Anyway, hope I'm wrong and it's really Pfizer lab burning...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...