Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

People who think SarsCov2 doesn't exist, yet taking Ivermectin to treat Covid? What the hell is going on the last few days.

Well i see this argument alot, like with HCQ.

But im not part of that stable.😉🐴

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

This Joe Rogan thing. Said he had Covid and treated it. What does he mean when he says "I have Covid". He took a PCR test? This is well known bullshit.

This whole thing is weird.

Exactly. Rogan is controlled ops anyway & I should imagine takes the test all the time being in UFC for starters.

You catch a cold you test positive..it must be convid. But we know the test doesnt discriminate why the CDC are withdrawing it.

I only posted to demonstrate how corrupt FDA & Twatters disinfo policy are. I hope it blows up in their face.

36 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

FDA & media virus saying Ivermectin is no good in humans, kinda like Hydroxychloroquine all over again..so tiring.

If that's the case, what about Ket? 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Well i see this argument alot, like with HCQ.

But im not part of that stable.😉🐴

Exactly. Rogan is controlled ops anyway & I should imagine takes the test all the time being in UFC for starters.

You catch a cold you test positive..it must be convid. But we know the test doesnt discriminate why the CDC are withdrawing it.

I only posted to demonstrate how corrupt FDA & Twatters disinfo policy are. I hope it blows up in their face.

I do understand why you posted it. The whole thing is just confusing me, because people using Ivermectin think they have 'covid' but I'd like to know what they mean when they say they have covid. Based on what evidence do they have it? What is it?

But it's obvious the FDA is suppressing this info, which means something. If Covid does exist, it would make sense why they don't want treatments as alternatives to vaccines.

11 minutes ago, Velma said:

LONDON—While the rest of the world is trying to stamp out the Covid-19 Delta variant, British researchers are making progress growing a carefully controlled batch in a lab that they hope to use to infect volunteers in studies.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/researchers-ready-lab-grown-covid-19-delta-variant-for-human-trials-11630053797

Idiots volunteering for trials. lol.

15 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I'm of the view Covid doesn't exist. Total fraud. So taking anything to treat something that doesn't exist doesn't make sense, obviously.

If you get sick, with anything, and this drug helps you that's great. But saying you treated Covid is kind of weird.

They referring to covid-10 symptoms in that context not the so called virus. Whether the symptoms are caused by this respiratory virus or something else, ivermectin is treating the symptoms whatever the cause of them. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zArk said:

it would be nice if people, some people, reacted to the Police ordering them to disburse by asking "is that an order or your wish?"

the knuckle heads will scream "its an order... disburse"

a few hundred people making a money claim would be joyous

https://www.1215.org/lawnotes/strategy/cop-is-that-an-order.htm

😄 Absolutely. Be interested to see if anyone's had any luck with this strategy in the US.

Just now, Roscommon said:

Sorry about the Rake of Tweets coming up.

I only meant to post the first one, maybe some Mod could sort it ???

Happened to me the other day. Just edit the post and repost the link to the tweet, but just select "display as a link instead" when the embed comes up.

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

They referring to covid-10 symptoms in that context not the so called virus. Whether the symptoms are caused by this respiratory virus or something else, ivermectin is treating the symptoms whatever the cause of them. 

That makes sense.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Happened to me the other day. Just edit the post and repost the link to the tweet, but just select "display as a link instead" when the embed comes up.

Just reading through, and there;s some interesting stuff.

Think I'll leave it for now Bud.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roscommon said:

I think it would be a good idea also to exercise complete silence when approached by police and or put under arrest.

This would make it extremely difficult and time consuming for them to process people.

You could claim at the start, you will only speak via legal representation, then just keep it zipped.

Agreed. Just give name at station and say nothing else, they will try to use anything you say against you.  And Insist on seeing a lawyer immediately.

Also insist on making your own recording of police interview or get lawyer to record it,  most lawyers seem unaware it's your right to do this.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Moloch is hungry

Trust "the SCIENCE™" it's the panacea of all life's ailments. All you have to do is get a vaccine, vaccinate your children, virtue signal and play the hero and you've lived a life of purpose.

37 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Moloch is hungry

Trust "the SCIENCE™" it's the panacea of all life's ailments. All you have to do is get a vaccine, vaccinate your children, virtue signal and play the hero and you've lived a life of purpose.

head.jpg