Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Sharing my latest letter to my MP. You have to remember that most of these folks personality types are narcissistic - so they do actually care what people think about them and if they will get your vote the next time - so I do always encourage people to put pressure on their MPs to do their jobs.

(slight error in daily mail date but think my message is clear)

"Dear XX

If you read the newspapers today you will see that Boris Johnson has rejected the Great Barrington Declaration - proposed by over 7000 of the best scientists from around the world including the UK - to end the lockdowns.

I paraphrase from the article, the reason is because it would be impossible to identify and then protect the most vulnerable - that is those in the older age range brackets.

On the 8th of October, the Dailymail published a report from Amnesty International. If you haven't read the report then you can do so here. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8801287/Coronavirus-UK-Care-home-policies-exposed-residents-virus-BLOCKED-medical-care.html

To provide a few direct quotes from the article.

"Care home residents were subjected to 'inhuman and degrading' treatment "

"The measures exposed elderly residents to the virus and then, crucially, blocked them from receiving life-saving medical care. And ultimately this led to tens of thousands of deaths,"

"Report says UK Government is 'directly responsible' for the care home tragedy"

My subsequent points:

1) How can you claim that the Government are following the science, then reject the evidence presented by over 7000 of the world's best scientists?

2) How can you reject the proposal to end the lockdowns, by citing the reason that you are trying to protect the most vulnerable - the elderly. When in reality, when it came down to actually doing that, the Government actually did the opposite? And as a result of your actions, if the report is true, the Government knowingly stopped crucial treatments for the elderly killing thousands of people, of which my father was one. This IS NOT protecting the elderly. 

You cannot have it both ways!!!!!

3) In the article Boris Johnson says he would like to delay the Amnesty International Investigation until next year - despite them declaring it must happen immediately. I request your support in bringing this investigation forward to the earliest possible date, and request your support in helping bringing to justice those responsible - should the investigation find personal responsibility with those driving this policy.

I very much look forward to your reply.

Best regards

XXX"

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Sharing my latest letter to my MP. You have to remember that most of these folks personality types are narcissistic - so they do actually care what people think about them and if they will get your vote the next time - so I do always encourage people to put pressure on their MPs to do their jobs.

(slight error in daily mail date but think my message is clear)

"Dear XX

If you read the newspapers today you will see that Boris Johnson has rejected the Great Barrington Declaration - proposed by over 7000 of the best scientists from around the world including the UK - to end the lockdowns.

I paraphrase from the article, the reason is because it would be impossible to identify and then protect the most vulnerable - that is those in the older age range brackets.

On the 8th of October, the Dailymail published a report from Amnesty International. If you haven't read the report then you can do so here. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8801287/Coronavirus-UK-Care-home-policies-exposed-residents-virus-BLOCKED-medical-care.html

To provide a few direct quotes from the article.

"Care home residents were subjected to 'inhuman and degrading' treatment "

"The measures exposed elderly residents to the virus and then, crucially, blocked them from receiving life-saving medical care. And ultimately this led to tens of thousands of deaths,"

"Report says UK Government is 'directly responsible' for the care home tragedy"

My subsequent points:

1) How can you claim that the Government are following the science, then reject the evidence presented by over 7000 of the world's best scientists?

2) How can you reject the proposal to end the lockdowns, by citing the reason that you are trying to protect the most vulnerable - the elderly. When in reality, when it came down to actually doing that, the Government actually did the opposite? And as a result of your actions, if the report is true, the Government knowingly stopped crucial treatments for the elderly killing thousands of people, of which my father was one. This IS NOT protecting the elderly. 

You cannot have it both ways!!!!!

3) In the article Boris Johnson says he would like to delay the Amnesty International Investigation until next year - despite them declaring it must happen immediately. I request your support in bringing this investigation forward to the earliest possible date, and request your support in helping bringing to justice those responsible - should the investigation find personal responsibility with those driving this policy.

I very much look forward to your reply.

Best regards

XXX"

Great letter but never forget.....Johnson is merely a Zionist puppet carrying out orders.

He's the oil rag, not the mechanic.

He makes no decisions whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Great letter but never forget.....Johnson is merely a Zionist puppet carrying out orders.

He's the oil rag, not the mechanic.

He makes no decisions whatsoever.

Yes I know, but there are only certain things you can speak about in this context if I wish my points to be heard. For example if I were to cite aliens or illuminati then the letter would be discarded completely. The purpose of the letter is to display as a voting member of the public, my disgust. Otherwise MPs get the impression by believing BBC and YOUGOV polls that the public are fine and dandy with what's going on, when many are not!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Heartbreaking moment little girl, 2, 'visited' her dying father, 30, through a hospice window after Covid-19 symptoms kept them apart before a final family reunion at home
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8814973/Mum-reveals-daughter-two-cuddle-dad-deathbed-Covid-19.html

That's a misleading headline that, before I opened the link I thought it was implying a guy died of covid and couldn't see his 2 year old daughter until he died. Turns out, he had cancer and it was his daughter who had symptoms. Poor bloke lost his battle and saw his daughter just in time before he passed. Feckin awful that. 

I bet the bloke was thinking, I ain't got long here, feck Rona, I want to see my baby. Heartbreaking. 

• Like 1

Airports Begin Testing ‘COVID Passport’ That Will Record Whether Someone Has Been Vaccinated Before Travel
https://summit.news/2020/10/07/airports-begin-testing-covid-passport-that-will-record-whether-someone-has-been-vaccinated-before-travel

Matt Hancock warns cancer patients will only be guaranteed treatment if Covid-19 stays 'under control' - as he is savaged for 'having no idea how many infected people are walking around' after testing shambles saw 16,000 cases MISSED
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8810281/Labour-savages-Matt-Hancock-having-NO-idea-contacts-need-traced.html

As Boris Johnson announces Britain’s ‘great reset’, were the Covid ‘conspiracy theorists’ right all along?
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/502795-boris-johnson-uk-great-reset/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, cubby1962 said:

Well done that man

Yes, he did well.

He's one of us.

Will it be as easy though when the fuckers are on the streets armed and forcing people to take tests and eventually vaccines.

If the pushback doesn't start in the near future it will come to that sooner rather than later.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, HaveTheEyesToSeeTheLies said:

Auditing Britain had go with Mr purple beard too 

The fact that they did not want to be seen doing whatever it was is VERY SUSPICIOUS - people please share this vid. Surely if what they were doing is in the interests of the health of the public then there would be no problem with sharing what they were doing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Sharing my latest letter to my MP

I got a labour youngster, parachuted in to cover the labour seat. Shes far up party backside. Another luciana berger. Up up up the party arsehole

You got a tory? 

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

I got a labour youngster, parachuted in to cover the labour seat. Shes far up party backside. Another luciana berger. Up up up the party arsehole

You got a tory? 

Yeah a real old school one.