Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

FDA & media virus saying Ivermectin is no good in humans, kinda like Hydroxychloroquine all over again..so tiring.

 

 

 

Yea it was the big joke over at reddit that ivermectin is for horses. Yet it has been used for decades by humans and there is at least 100 studies on ivertmectin use for treating so called "covid-19".  The FDA knows this, the fact that they push this narrative is a testament to how corrupt they are and no doubt the MHRA is as corrupt if not more so. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

FDA & media virus saying Ivermectin is no good in humans, kinda like Hydroxychloroquine all over again..so tiring.

 

 

 

People who think SarsCov2 doesn't exist, yet taking Ivermectin to treat Covid? What the hell is going on the last few days.

 

This Joe Rogan thing. Said he had Covid and treated it. What does he mean when he says "I have Covid". He took a PCR test? This is well known bullshit.

 

This whole thing is weird.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

FDA & media virus saying Ivermectin is no good in humans, kinda like Hydroxychloroquine all over again..so tiring.

 

 

 

Also by that argument their sacred vaccines are also given to cows and sheep, does that make the vaccinated people cows or sheep? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

People who think SarsCov2 doesn't exist, yet taking Ivermectin to treat Covid? What the hell is going on the last few days.

 

This Joe Rogan thing. Said he had Covid and treated it. What does he mean when he says "I have Covid". He took a PCR test? This is well known bullshit.

 

This whole thing is weird.

 

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medicine, I find it interesting that it works against "covid-19" symptoms. Maybe it has something to do with it being a parasite infection rather than a virus or maybe the mechanisms that are affected by a parasite are also involved in this infection. I am sure I have heard one of the videos talk about this before. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Trust "the SCIENCE™" it's the panacea of all life's ailments. All you have to do is get a vaccine, vaccinate your children, virtue signal and play the hero and you've lived a life of purpose.

 

 

Image

I will never again complain on my parents... 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medicine, I find it interesting that it works against "covid-19" symptoms. Maybe it has something to do with it being a parasite infection rather than a virus or maybe the mechanisms that are affected by a parasite are also involved in this infection. I am sure I have heard one of the videos talk about this before. 

Maybe it blocks 5G waves. 🤪 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Yea it was the big joke over at reddit that ivermectin is for horses. Yet it has been used for decades by humans and there is at least 100 studies on ivertmectin use for treating so called "covid-19".  The FDA knows this, the fact that they push this narrative is a testament to how corrupt they are and no doubt the MHRA is as corrupt if not more so. 

 

Shame it doesnt get rid of all parasites.👃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medicine, I find it interesting that it works against "covid-19" symptoms. Maybe it has something to do with it being a parasite infection rather than a virus or maybe the mechanisms that are affected by a parasite are also involved in this infection. I am sure I have heard one of the videos talk about this before. 

 

its been shown to have broad-spectrum benefits

 

Published: 15 February 2017

Review Article

Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations

 

 Ivermectin inhibits dengue viruses and interrupts virus replication, bestowing protection against infection with all distinct virus serotypes, and has unexplored potential as a dengue antiviral.98

Ivermectin has also been demonstrated to be a potent broad-spectrum specific inhibitor of importin α/β-mediated nuclear transport and demonstrates antiviral activity against several RNA viruses by blocking the nuclear trafficking of viral proteins. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/ja201711

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, skitzorat said:

 

its been shown to have broad-spectrum benefits

 

Published: 15 February 2017

Review Article

Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations

 

 Ivermectin inhibits dengue viruses and interrupts virus replication, bestowing protection against infection with all distinct virus serotypes, and has unexplored potential as a dengue antiviral.98

Ivermectin has also been demonstrated to be a potent broad-spectrum specific inhibitor of importin α/β-mediated nuclear transport and demonstrates antiviral activity against several RNA viruses by blocking the nuclear trafficking of viral proteins. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/ja201711

 

https://c19ivermectin.com

 

113 studies, 73 peer reviewed, 63 with results comparing treatment and control groups.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medicine, I find it interesting that it works against "covid-19" symptoms. Maybe it has something to do with it being a parasite infection rather than a virus or maybe the mechanisms that are affected by a parasite are also involved in this infection. I am sure I have heard one of the videos talk about this before. 

 

I'm of the view Covid doesn't exist. Total fraud. So taking anything to treat something that doesn't exist doesn't make sense, obviously.

 

If you get sick, with anything, and this drug helps you that's great. But saying you treated Covid is kind of weird.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

People who think SarsCov2 doesn't exist, yet taking Ivermectin to treat Covid? What the hell is going on the last few days.

Well i see this argument alot, like with HCQ.

But im not part of that stable.😉🐴

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

This Joe Rogan thing. Said he had Covid and treated it. What does he mean when he says "I have Covid". He took a PCR test? This is well known bullshit.

 

This whole thing is weird.

Exactly. Rogan is controlled ops anyway & I should imagine takes the test all the time being in UFC for starters.

 

You catch a cold you test positive..it must be convid. But we know the test doesnt discriminate why the CDC are withdrawing it.

 

I only posted to demonstrate how corrupt FDA & Twatters disinfo policy are. I hope it blows up in their face.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Well i see this argument alot, like with HCQ.

But im not part of that stable.😉🐴

Exactly. Rogan is controlled ops anyway & I should imagine takes the test all the time being in UFC for starters.

 

You catch a cold you test positive..it must be convid. But we know the test doesnt discriminate why the CDC are withdrawing it.

 

I only posted to demonstrate how corrupt FDA & Twatters disinfo policy are. I hope it blows up in their face.

 

I do understand why you posted it. The whole thing is just confusing me, because people using Ivermectin think they have 'covid' but I'd like to know what they mean when they say they have covid. Based on what evidence do they have it? What is it?

 

But it's obvious the FDA is suppressing this info, which means something. If Covid does exist, it would make sense why they don't want treatments as alternatives to vaccines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...