Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

WTF is alert level decisions? Straight out of the BCU. There is no alert because there is no emergency. Such an ugly looking thing as well. 

The sickest thing is I don't watch her videos yet FB made the playlist for me with her as the first one up and thrust it onto my feed

We have 4 alert levels which we've been in level 4 for weeks since the magical delta was detected in the community; Auckland is remaining there for another 2 weeks, if not indefinitely.. the rest of the country just moved to level 3

• Thanks 1

It seems as if Australia has been chosen to be the role model for the draconian restrictions expect the rest of the 5 eyes to follow suit VERY shortly,USA will be last due to the fact that they have to disarm the populace first

Next week will be interesting to say the least in the Uk as the workshy go back to their interfering

5 minutes ago, pete675 said:

The quacks are getting some Aktion T4 action!

We have to face the unpalatable fact that quackery tends to attract some psychopathic individuals who relish having the power of life or death over their patients/victims.

Still, it's better being dead than getting Covid.

Dont forget Aktion 13F48 only the UK government termed it ''vaccination for children in the most at risk groups''

Truck carrying Moderna poison overturned in Morgantown, West Virginia last Friday. Apparently it was like a scene out of the the movie 'Contagion.'  The Hazmat boys were out and the area was cordoned off.

https://www.wvnstv.com/news/west-virginia-news/update-mon-county-sheriffs-department-confirms-i-79-closure-due-to-truck-carrying-moderna-vaccine/

2 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

That's only appearing as a screenshot for me so just asking if it's genuinely St Jacinda?  If so, goes without saying she's severely malnourished (and psychological issues associated with). If her eyes sank any deeper they'd be in Davy Jones' locker.

She looks like a Junkie .

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

FDA & media virus saying Ivermectin is no good in humans, kinda like Hydroxychloroquine all over again..so tiring.

Yea it was the big joke over at reddit that ivermectin is for horses. Yet it has been used for decades by humans and there is at least 100 studies on ivertmectin use for treating so called "covid-19".  The FDA knows this, the fact that they push this narrative is a testament to how corrupt they are and no doubt the MHRA is as corrupt if not more so. 

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

FDA & media virus saying Ivermectin is no good in humans, kinda like Hydroxychloroquine all over again..so tiring.

People who think SarsCov2 doesn't exist, yet taking Ivermectin to treat Covid? What the hell is going on the last few days.

This Joe Rogan thing. Said he had Covid and treated it. What does he mean when he says "I have Covid". He took a PCR test? This is well known bullshit.

This whole thing is weird.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Also by that argument their sacred vaccines are also given to cows and sheep, does that make the vaccinated people cows or sheep? 

Moloch is hungry

Trust "the SCIENCE™" it's the panacea of all life's ailments. All you have to do is get a vaccine, vaccinate your children, virtue signal and play the hero and you've lived a life of purpose.

Edited by skitzorat

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

People who think SarsCov2 doesn't exist, yet taking Ivermectin to treat Covid? What the hell is going on the last few days.

This Joe Rogan thing. Said he had Covid and treated it. What does he mean when he says "I have Covid". He took a PCR test? This is well known bullshit.

This whole thing is weird.

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medicine, I find it interesting that it works against "covid-19" symptoms. Maybe it has something to do with it being a parasite infection rather than a virus or maybe the mechanisms that are affected by a parasite are also involved in this infection. I am sure I have heard one of the videos talk about this before. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Trust "the SCIENCE™" it's the panacea of all life's ailments. All you have to do is get a vaccine, vaccinate your children, virtue signal and play the hero and you've lived a life of purpose.

I will never again complain on my parents... 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medicine, I find it interesting that it works against "covid-19" symptoms. Maybe it has something to do with it being a parasite infection rather than a virus or maybe the mechanisms that are affected by a parasite are also involved in this infection. I am sure I have heard one of the videos talk about this before. 

Maybe it blocks 5G waves. 🤪 

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Yea it was the big joke over at reddit that ivermectin is for horses. Yet it has been used for decades by humans and there is at least 100 studies on ivertmectin use for treating so called "covid-19".  The FDA knows this, the fact that they push this narrative is a testament to how corrupt they are and no doubt the MHRA is as corrupt if not more so. 

Shame it doesnt get rid of all parasites.👃

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

its been shown to have broad-spectrum benefits

Published: 15 February 2017

Review Article

Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations

Ivermectin inhibits dengue viruses and interrupts virus replication, bestowing protection against infection with all distinct virus serotypes, and has unexplored potential as a dengue antiviral.98

Ivermectin has also been demonstrated to be a potent broad-spectrum specific inhibitor of importin α/β-mediated nuclear transport and demonstrates antiviral activity against several RNA viruses by blocking the nuclear trafficking of viral proteins. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/ja201711

Just now, skitzorat said:

its been shown to have broad-spectrum benefits

Published: 15 February 2017

Review Article

Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations

Ivermectin inhibits dengue viruses and interrupts virus replication, bestowing protection against infection with all distinct virus serotypes, and has unexplored potential as a dengue antiviral.98

Ivermectin has also been demonstrated to be a potent broad-spectrum specific inhibitor of importin α/β-mediated nuclear transport and demonstrates antiviral activity against several RNA viruses by blocking the nuclear trafficking of viral proteins. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/ja201711

https://c19ivermectin.com

113 studies, 73 peer reviewed, 63 with results comparing treatment and control groups.

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I'm of the view Covid doesn't exist. Total fraud. So taking anything to treat something that doesn't exist doesn't make sense, obviously.

If you get sick, with anything, and this drug helps you that's great. But saying you treated Covid is kind of weird.

• Like 2