Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

48 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

New Zealand could be split into North and South Island bubbles, Covid modeller suggests

A divide between the two islands could see tough restrictions eased for some amid a worsening Covid outbreak

“I think at this stage, a North Island and South Island split is probably what we’d be looking at,” Hendy said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/26/new-zealand-could-be-split-into-north-and-south-island-bubbles-covid-modeller-suggests

These dickheads should stick to Airfix kits. The simple ones.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

UGH Burn it with fire!

No photo description available.

That's only appearing as a screenshot for me so just asking if it's genuinely St Jacinda?  If so, goes without saying she's severely malnourished (and psychological issues associated with). If her eyes sank any deeper they'd be in Davy Jones' locker.

Edited by Shy Talk

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

😬

Consensual eugenics/euthanasia? aka sacrifice.

1 hour ago, Greenhulk50 said:

5th Shot 

6, 7, 8, 9 , one every month? 

Reminds me of the acid queen scene from the movie Tommy .

Screenshot_20210902-150936.png

Thats some Baal Gates idol worship, they will erect in the temple. The flames of the petro'fied masses.🔥💉

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 3

So, let's get this straight ...

Parents are up in arms about their kids being given the kill shots without parental consent, ...

... yet ...

The parents have literally clamoured for the shots themselves without even considering what the kids were going to do once they (the parents) drop dead within the next 2 years.

Am I missing something here? I need to go off and check the dictionary for the meaning of the word 'Logic' again ................................................

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

These guys actually think they are funny. Why disable the YouTube comments? I wanted to personally let them know just how hilarious they are.

Wankers: https://exchange.telstra.com.au/letsvaxx-our-plan-to-reward-customers/

It seems to be the same situation all over the west. Get the most obnoxious unfunny stupid person to play out a 'satire' which is basically a condensending badly written unfunny script. I can't work out if they are genuinely this stupid to think it might change people's minds, or they are just trying to grind people down with this cringeworthy nonsense.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Parents are up in arms about their kids being given the kill shots without parental consent, ...

... yet ...

The parents have literally clamoured for the shots themselves without even considering what the kids were going to do once they (the parents) drop dead within the next 2 years.

Am I missing something here? I need to go off and check the dictionary for the meaning of the word 'Logic' again ................................................

I don't think you are. Thank God this place keeps us sane. Most of the time. 

13 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

... yet ...

Yes, but who is telling you that everyone is clamouring for the jabs? The mainstream media. Do we really believe their vaccine uptake figures?

Just like their covid case figures and covid death figures, I call bullshit.

They are creating the perception among the sheep that 'everyone else is taking it, so you should too.' Standard psychological shite.

• Like 2