Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Even DI gets a mention on NZ MSN! 🥳

 

Oh and there's even a Maori ANTIFA! - who knew! lolz

 

New Zealand protestor Karen Brewer's chilling threat as expert warns risk of anti-vaccination terrorism is real

Conspiracy theorists who believe networks of communists, pedophiles and Freemasons are using COVID vaccinations to carry out a worldwide depopulation campaign are calling for a coup and the mass execution of "traitors" in New Zealand.

While these remain fringe beliefs, these activist groups are becoming increasingly militant - and a legal expert warns we need to take the threat of anti-vaccination terrorism seriously.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/09/new-zealand-protestor-karen-brewer-s-chilling-threat-as-expert-warns-risk-of-anti-vaccination-terrorism-is-real.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

NZ Police State warming up

 

 

Fear tactics. Big brother is watching you.

Intresting thing, if everyone just walked out of their front door and went to work and got on with their lives there is nothing they can do about it. Empty threats that cannot be enforced against us.

What are they going to do? Lock up million of people into a prison system that is already overcrowded as it is, drag millions of people through the courts, then have to pay millions in compensation. Ha Ha Jokes on you arden you loser, now go back to sucking the dajjals cock from that ugly smackhead mouth of yours you horse faced bitch, goofy teeth, dirty junkie loser, building underground shelters to hide in once the masses wake up to your whore deception tactics, we know where the boxwood trees are where you will live underground like the rat you are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Human10 said:

So it's not that bad if they expect someone can survive that many injections 🤣

Mate, some people can't survive the first, look at all the care homes, murder, cold blooded, shame on all the staff members who watched it happen before them or participated. Each jab is going to target a specific group, they will go to the next group.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

 

This is part of the response from my local MP with regards to vaccine passports which I got a week ago....

 

My SNP Colleague and Deputy First Minister John Swinney has indicated that the Scottish Government do not currently plan to follow a Covid vaccine passport model.

 

While the Scottish Government is adapting the Covid-19 App for Scotland to have the potential to operate as a certification, this is primarily for international travel and does not mean that domestic vaccine passports are intended.

 

Lying cunt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Court to hear mandatory vaccine challenge

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/health/court-to-hear-mandatory-vaccine-challenge-c-3842869

 

Quote

 

"We have received thousands of inquiries from front-line workers - police, paramedics, nurses, aged care (staff), doctors, firefighters - construction workers, teachers, airline staff, miners, truck drivers, university students, mums and dads and, importantly, employers," a spokesperson said in a statement.

 

"It is our view that vaccine compulsion strips citizens of their basic human rights, including their right to work, their right to bodily integrity and their right to informed consent to medical treatment without coercion."

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Velma said:

 

This is part of the response from my local MP with regards to vaccine passports which I got a week ago....

 

My SNP Colleague and Deputy First Minister John Swinney has indicated that the Scottish Government do not currently plan to follow a Covid vaccine passport model.

 

While the Scottish Government is adapting the Covid-19 App for Scotland to have the potential to operate as a certification, this is primarily for international travel and does not mean that domestic vaccine passports are intended.

 

Lying cunt.

You can tell Wee Jimmie Krankie is just itching to introduce them...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Image

 

What times we now live in!  How is he going to get back? Smuggled across the COVID Wall in a suitcase, under or over the wire or helped to get home by a kind hearted border guard?

 

Berlin Wall early 1960's.

32.EscapePicture.WV..jpg

 

"And yet, in the midst of the pain and evil, were pockets of goodness and acts of mercy. Don't you just know that this guard helped the little fella across?"

https://russiawithlove.blogspot.com/2009/11/escape-artists-berlin-wall.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, pete675 said:

You can tell Wee Jimmie Krankie is just itching to introduce them...

 

My reply to my MP

 

Thank-you for responding to my enquiry with regards to vaccine passports. However, when you state that they are "primarily for international travel and does not mean that domestic vaccine passports are intended" this is contrary to the First Minister's recommendation that they are indeed intended for use in a variety of domestic settings.
 
To suggest we should follow in "lock-step" the mandates of "other countries" I would like to remind you that many of these have despotic and totalitarian regimes, like China, Burma and Australia, while we are a supposed democratic nation, where mandatory vaccine passport requirements would be unconstitutional and discriminatory.
 
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, statout said:

My first ever post here took a while to be approved and so got lost some way back, so I'll put it here again in the hope of swift approval and gaining attention

 

Help please! My mother is due to be released from hospital (non-Covid ward) on Friday. However, before they will let her go, they want to do a Covid test. If it is 'positive', they will not release her. Can they (by law) do the test if she/I do not consent? Can they (by law) refuse to release her if it is positive? (I have health and welfare Lasting Power of Attorney.)

I personally don’t know the answer. Maybe private message Ergo Storm. I think he a lawyer or certainly very clued up at least in these sort off things. Maybe wrong😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dick head!

 

Harry lectures GQ Awards about vaccines and claims 'news and social media misinformation is creating jab hesitancy' - hours after Ofcom backs Piers Morgan (who just happened to be in audience and later tweeted '#awks') 

Prince Harry used a live video message from his LA mansion (main picture) to launch a new assault on the media and lecture on inequality in a surprise speech to VIPs including Piers Morgan (right last night) hours after the ex-GMB host won a thumping victory for free speech over Meghan Markle.

 

The Duke of Sussex, dressed in a black tie and tuxedo, used his big screen speech beamed to the GQ Awards in London to blame 'those who peddle in lies and fear' in the 'news media and social media' for vaccine hesitancy.

 

Watching was Mr Morgan, who yesterday won a resounding victory for free speech after regulator Ofcom ruled he had not broken the broadcasting code for his comments on the Duchess of Sussex following her bombshell Oprah interview.

 

This morning he tweeted an image of Harry live from California with the hashtag #awks (inset) - a nod to his free speech win. Harry delivered a chiding speech urging governments to do more to vaccinate poorer countries, warning 'until every community can access the vaccine and until every community is connected to trustworthy information about the vaccine, then we are all at risk'.

 

Speaking from his Montecito mansion more than 5,000 miles away, the beleaguered Prince lectured his star-studded London audience on 'media misinformation' and the importance of sharing vaccines.

 

 

image_2021-09-02_101124.png.7485055c01102d2570a9d478b92e827b.png

 

Daily fail.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Excerpt from the Pfizer BioNtech EUA Fact sheet showing adverse reactions in children aged 12-15 years old – these figures speak for themselves. :-(

 

 

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-1.jpg

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-2.jpg

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-3.jpg

 

The ‘experts’ said that a child is more likely to be killed in a traffic accident than to die from ‘covid.’ Therefore unless they can say that a child is more likely to be struck by lightening, than struck down by the vaccine, the benefits do not outweigh the risks, which is a prerequisite for their ‘deployment.’

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Excerpt from the Pfizer BioNtech EUA Fact sheet showing adverse reactions in children aged 12-15 years old – these figures speak for themselves. :-(

 

 

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-1.jpg

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-2.jpg

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-3.jpg

 

Myocarditis and Pericarditis: “The observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age”

https://darianfentos.writeas.com/myocarditis-and-pericarditis-the-observed-risk-is-highest-in-males-12-through

 

@HAARPING_On

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

Dick head!

 

Harry lectures GQ Awards about vaccines and claims 'news and social media misinformation is creating jab hesitancy' - hours after Ofcom backs Piers Morgan (who just happened to be in audience and later tweeted '#awks') 

Prince Harry used a live video message from his LA mansion (main picture) to launch a new assault on the media and lecture on inequality in a surprise speech to VIPs including Piers Morgan (right last night) hours after the ex-GMB host won a thumping victory for free speech over Meghan Markle.

 

The Duke of Sussex, dressed in a black tie and tuxedo, used his big screen speech beamed to the GQ Awards in London to blame 'those who peddle in lies and fear' in the 'news media and social media' for vaccine hesitancy.

 

Watching was Mr Morgan, who yesterday won a resounding victory for free speech after regulator Ofcom ruled he had not broken the broadcasting code for his comments on the Duchess of Sussex following her bombshell Oprah interview.

 

This morning he tweeted an image of Harry live from California with the hashtag #awks (inset) - a nod to his free speech win. Harry delivered a chiding speech urging governments to do more to vaccinate poorer countries, warning 'until every community can access the vaccine and until every community is connected to trustworthy information about the vaccine, then we are all at risk'.

 

Speaking from his Montecito mansion more than 5,000 miles away, the beleaguered Prince lectured his star-studded London audience on 'media misinformation' and the importance of sharing vaccines.

 

 

image_2021-09-02_101124.png.7485055c01102d2570a9d478b92e827b.png

 

Daily fail.......

 

How can the English people worship and pay for these fuck tards?

 

I never understood it.

 

And I never will.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

This is the Howard Springs CONVID-1984 quarantine camp in Australia. For the “dangerous” people.

 

May be an image of outdoors

 

They better have well trained security, because I'm causing fucking hell if they ever put me there.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...