Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

18 minutes ago, pete675 said:

You can tell Wee Jimmie Krankie is just itching to introduce them...

My reply to my MP

Thank-you for responding to my enquiry with regards to vaccine passports. However, when you state that they are "primarily for international travel and does not mean that domestic vaccine passports are intended" this is contrary to the First Minister's recommendation that they are indeed intended for use in a variety of domestic settings.

To suggest we should follow in "lock-step" the mandates of "other countries" I would like to remind you that many of these have despotic and totalitarian regimes, like China, Burma and Australia, while we are a supposed democratic nation, where mandatory vaccine passport requirements would be unconstitutional and discriminatory.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, statout said:

My first ever post here took a while to be approved and so got lost some way back, so I'll put it here again in the hope of swift approval and gaining attention

Help please! My mother is due to be released from hospital (non-Covid ward) on Friday. However, before they will let her go, they want to do a Covid test. If it is 'positive', they will not release her. Can they (by law) do the test if she/I do not consent? Can they (by law) refuse to release her if it is positive? (I have health and welfare Lasting Power of Attorney.)

I personally don’t know the answer. Maybe private message Ergo Storm. I think he a lawyer or certainly very clued up at least in these sort off things. Maybe wrong😁

Dick head!

Harry lectures GQ Awards about vaccines and claims 'news and social media misinformation is creating jab hesitancy' - hours after Ofcom backs Piers Morgan (who just happened to be in audience and later tweeted '#awks') 

Prince Harry used a live video message from his LA mansion (main picture) to launch a new assault on the media and lecture on inequality in a surprise speech to VIPs including Piers Morgan (right last night) hours after the ex-GMB host won a thumping victory for free speech over Meghan Markle.

The Duke of Sussex, dressed in a black tie and tuxedo, used his big screen speech beamed to the GQ Awards in London to blame 'those who peddle in lies and fear' in the 'news media and social media' for vaccine hesitancy.

Watching was Mr Morgan, who yesterday won a resounding victory for free speech after regulator Ofcom ruled he had not broken the broadcasting code for his comments on the Duchess of Sussex following her bombshell Oprah interview.

This morning he tweeted an image of Harry live from California with the hashtag #awks (inset) - a nod to his free speech win. Harry delivered a chiding speech urging governments to do more to vaccinate poorer countries, warning 'until every community can access the vaccine and until every community is connected to trustworthy information about the vaccine, then we are all at risk'.

Speaking from his Montecito mansion more than 5,000 miles away, the beleaguered Prince lectured his star-studded London audience on 'media misinformation' and the importance of sharing vaccines.

image_2021-09-02_101124.png.7485055c01102d2570a9d478b92e827b.png

Daily fail.......

3 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Excerpt from the Pfizer BioNtech EUA Fact sheet showing adverse reactions in children aged 12-15 years old – these figures speak for themselves. :-(

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-1.jpg

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-2.jpg

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-3.jpg

The ‘experts’ said that a child is more likely to be killed in a traffic accident than to die from ‘covid.’ Therefore unless they can say that a child is more likely to be struck by lightening, than struck down by the vaccine, the benefits do not outweigh the risks, which is a prerequisite for their ‘deployment.’

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Excerpt from the Pfizer BioNtech EUA Fact sheet showing adverse reactions in children aged 12-15 years old – these figures speak for themselves. :-(

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-1.jpg

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-2.jpg

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet - Adverse Reactions-3.jpg

Myocarditis and Pericarditis: “The observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age”

https://darianfentos.writeas.com/myocarditis-and-pericarditis-the-observed-risk-is-highest-in-males-12-through

@HAARPING_On

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

Dick head!

Harry lectures GQ Awards about vaccines and claims 'news and social media misinformation is creating jab hesitancy' - hours after Ofcom backs Piers Morgan (who just happened to be in audience and later tweeted '#awks') 

Prince Harry used a live video message from his LA mansion (main picture) to launch a new assault on the media and lecture on inequality in a surprise speech to VIPs including Piers Morgan (right last night) hours after the ex-GMB host won a thumping victory for free speech over Meghan Markle.

The Duke of Sussex, dressed in a black tie and tuxedo, used his big screen speech beamed to the GQ Awards in London to blame 'those who peddle in lies and fear' in the 'news media and social media' for vaccine hesitancy.

Watching was Mr Morgan, who yesterday won a resounding victory for free speech after regulator Ofcom ruled he had not broken the broadcasting code for his comments on the Duchess of Sussex following her bombshell Oprah interview.

This morning he tweeted an image of Harry live from California with the hashtag #awks (inset) - a nod to his free speech win. Harry delivered a chiding speech urging governments to do more to vaccinate poorer countries, warning 'until every community can access the vaccine and until every community is connected to trustworthy information about the vaccine, then we are all at risk'.

Speaking from his Montecito mansion more than 5,000 miles away, the beleaguered Prince lectured his star-studded London audience on 'media misinformation' and the importance of sharing vaccines.

image_2021-09-02_101124.png.7485055c01102d2570a9d478b92e827b.png

Daily fail.......

How can the English people worship and pay for these fuck tards?

I never understood it.

And I never will.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Advice from a Respiratory Therapist who has been on the covid front line from day one. Fully vaccinated and two weeks after vaccination became unwell. He has now lost his health and has this to say to everyone who refused to be vaccinated - don't get the jab!!!!

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic