Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

23 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Arnie is a weird one. His father was obviously an apparatchik in the StürmAbteilung (SA), which was considered so dangerous and degenerate that even Adolf brought it forcefully under control. He compared the Capitol Hill shenanigans to the Kristallnacht, and acts like the zio Proud Boys are like NatSocs. He seems to be chums with the Rothschilds, and has donated to the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

sh.jpg

https://archive.is/sTvwP#selection-1125.0-1125.67

Yes, he was married to one of JFK's lot, that's how he got all those movie roles, wasn't because of his acting skills, obviously.  She knew everyone and she had a lot of money, that's how he got to where he is today, she was the power behind the throne, so to speak.

Then she caught him shagging the maid so she dumped him, he kept hanging around because the gravy train was still milkable, wasn't because of her pretty face. She looked like something out of a horror movie. I had a good laugh at that when i saw her star trek monster face, don't know what it is about me but I could never have shagged that thing.

But good old arnie closed his eyes and stuck it in, all business as usual, just like daddy.

You can tell most of the jabbed are uncomfortable with vaccine passports, yet all reluctantly support them.

It is truly bizarre. Are there any professional breakdowns of how these people have been groomed by the media and those in power?

I’d be genuinely interested to read any studies.

On 9/1/2021 at 4:41 AM, Given To Fly said:

just did a search on the interview and saw a peter fitzsimons do a weak rebuke so did another quick search and what do you know the freak is licking the depopulater bill gates testicles

"...Peter FitzSimons met the billionaire at the Seattle headquarters of his charity, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in 2012"

these bastards.

Gates has no money, he spent his cash vaccinating and murdering millions in africa and asia.

He is getting money everyday from the backstabbing western governments. Gates went to australia, evil slag arden gave him $23 million to fund his good work. Piece of fat shit B.J. gave him £7 billion to refund gates on all the money gates had spent on the pandemic. Gates has got people throwing money at him from all angles.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Here's Dr ding-a-ling again

"our "software upgrade patches""

What !!! Only triple? But what about the 5 year supply that B.J. sellout sajid and dr chris shitty have purchased from their pharma friends at £500 / jab. If a new jab is being required every six months that's 10 more jabs

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Here's Dr ding-a-ling again

"our "software upgrade patches""

So if covid vaccines work "really well" at preventing hospitalisation and death, why are they concerned about "causal breakthrough mild infections" which don't put pressure on health services or causes serious illness? If they are aiming for 'zero-sickness' they are defying nature.

1 minute ago, jack121 said:

What !!! Only triple? But what about the 5 year supply that B.J. sellout sajid and dr chris shitty have purchased from their pharma friends at £500 / jab. If a new jab is being required every six months that's 10 more jabs

So it's not that bad if they expect someone can survive that many injections 🤣

1 minute ago, jack121 said:

Do the math! Because I can't 🤔

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Yes, he was married to one of JFK's lot, that's how he got all those movie roles, wasn't because of his acting skills, obviously.  She knew everyone and she had a lot of money, that's how he got to where he is today, she was the power behind the throne, so to speak.

Then she caught him shagging the maid so she dumped him, he kept hanging around because the gravy train was still milkable, wasn't because of her pretty face. She looked like something out of a horror movie. I had a good laugh at that when i saw her star trek monster face, don't know what it is about me but I could never have shagged that thing.

But good old arnie closed his eyes and stuck it in, all business as usual, just like daddy.

Arnie was already a big film star before he married Shriver in 1986.

Even DI gets a mention on NZ MSN! 🥳

Oh and there's even a Maori ANTIFA! - who knew! lolz

New Zealand protestor Karen Brewer's chilling threat as expert warns risk of anti-vaccination terrorism is real

Conspiracy theorists who believe networks of communists, pedophiles and Freemasons are using COVID vaccinations to carry out a worldwide depopulation campaign are calling for a coup and the mass execution of "traitors" in New Zealand.

While these remain fringe beliefs, these activist groups are becoming increasingly militant - and a legal expert warns we need to take the threat of anti-vaccination terrorism seriously.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/09/new-zealand-protestor-karen-brewer-s-chilling-threat-as-expert-warns-risk-of-anti-vaccination-terrorism-is-real.html

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

NZ Police State warming up

Fear tactics. Big brother is watching you.

Intresting thing, if everyone just walked out of their front door and went to work and got on with their lives there is nothing they can do about it. Empty threats that cannot be enforced against us.

What are they going to do? Lock up million of people into a prison system that is already overcrowded as it is, drag millions of people through the courts, then have to pay millions in compensation. Ha Ha Jokes on you arden you loser, now go back to sucking the dajjals cock from that ugly smackhead mouth of yours you horse faced bitch, goofy teeth, dirty junkie loser, building underground shelters to hide in once the masses wake up to your whore deception tactics, we know where the boxwood trees are where you will live underground like the rat you are.

13 minutes ago, Human10 said:

So it's not that bad if they expect someone can survive that many injections 🤣

Mate, some people can't survive the first, look at all the care homes, murder, cold blooded, shame on all the staff members who watched it happen before them or participated. Each jab is going to target a specific group, they will go to the next group.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This is part of the response from my local MP with regards to vaccine passports which I got a week ago....

My SNP Colleague and Deputy First Minister John Swinney has indicated that the Scottish Government do not currently plan to follow a Covid vaccine passport model.

While the Scottish Government is adapting the Covid-19 App for Scotland to have the potential to operate as a certification, this is primarily for international travel and does not mean that domestic vaccine passports are intended.

Lying cunt.

An Open Letter on Coercive Mandates and Vaccine Passports

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2021/an-open-letter-on-coercive-mandates-and-vaccine-passports

Makes some good points, although probably accepting the reality of the 'virus ( in reality seasonal flu + vaccine damage).

Good to see that not all Christians have gone over to the other side.

Court to hear mandatory vaccine challenge

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/health/court-to-hear-mandatory-vaccine-challenge-c-3842869

"We have received thousands of inquiries from front-line workers - police, paramedics, nurses, aged care (staff), doctors, firefighters - construction workers, teachers, airline staff, miners, truck drivers, university students, mums and dads and, importantly, employers," a spokesperson said in a statement.

"It is our view that vaccine compulsion strips citizens of their basic human rights, including their right to work, their right to bodily integrity and their right to informed consent to medical treatment without coercion."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Velma said:

This is part of the response from my local MP with regards to vaccine passports which I got a week ago....

My SNP Colleague and Deputy First Minister John Swinney has indicated that the Scottish Government do not currently plan to follow a Covid vaccine passport model.

While the Scottish Government is adapting the Covid-19 App for Scotland to have the potential to operate as a certification, this is primarily for international travel and does not mean that domestic vaccine passports are intended.

Lying cunt.

You can tell Wee Jimmie Krankie is just itching to introduce them...

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

What times we now live in!  How is he going to get back? Smuggled across the COVID Wall in a suitcase, under or over the wire or helped to get home by a kind hearted border guard?

Berlin Wall early 1960's.

32.EscapePicture.WV..jpg

"And yet, in the midst of the pain and evil, were pockets of goodness and acts of mercy. Don't you just know that this guard helped the little fella across?"

https://russiawithlove.blogspot.com/2009/11/escape-artists-berlin-wall.html

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic