Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Not quite as old as you think,the first 29 episodes were pre pandemic everything else was after and it was cancelled in 2021 and although originally planned to be a 6 season series NBC pulled it in June this year (wonder why) much the same as the US version of Utopia (all hail the UK version) was pulled after 1 season as the whole premise of Utopia is around vaccines

Netflix agreed to a 20 episode fourth season 5 days ago ,which will tie up all the loose ends ,suppose if its aired or not will depend on the writres subject matter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_(TV_series)

Actually, every part that I have watched WAS filmed PRE plandemic. I am currently only on Season 2 Episode 1 which aired Jan 6th 2020, which shows it was filmed some time before - and was even aired pre-plandemic.

Season 1 was first aired in 2018...which shows that when I said it was filmed 2016/17 that was accurate.

Therefore the phrases and the 'Midazolam' etc were put into this show before the so called plandemic. (Add to that a 'marker' on blood cells.)

Edited by Beaujangles

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Actually, every part that I have watched WAS filmed PRE plandemic. I am currently only on Season 2 Episode 1 which aired Jan 6th 2020, which shows it was filmed some time before - and was even aired pre-plandemic.

But have you watched Utopia?

playgrounds were closed because authorities found people were using it as a loop-hole to chat to each other (can't have that) - next up, mandated QR codes at playgrounds, only one parent and no taking mask down to eat and drink.

That smug little shit known as the Duke of Sussex, or Harry Hewitt to you and me, the US celebrity, had the temerity, on the anniversary of his mother’s murder, singing from the WEC forum hymn sheet, to present a prize to the team behind the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, at the GQ Men of the Year awards.

Until everyone can access the jab "we are all at risk", he said in a speech.

"At the same time, families around the world are being overwhelmed by mass-scale misinformation across news media and social media, where those who peddle in lies and fear are creating vaccine hesitancy, which in turn leads to divided communities and eroding trust.

"This is a system we need to break if we are to overcome Covid-19 and the risk of new variants."

Vaccinologist Prof Dame Sarah Gilbert said Harry mentioned “all of the things we wanted to say about the necessity to get vaccines to the world for people irrespective of their ability to pay." What a great advertisement for Pfizer, with a Prince in the starring role.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58417074

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Arnie is a weird one. His father was obviously an apparatchik in the StürmAbteilung (SA), which was considered so dangerous and degenerate that even Adolf brought it forcefully under control. He compared the Capitol Hill shenanigans to the Kristallnacht, and acts like the zio Proud Boys are like NatSocs. He seems to be chums with the Rothschilds, and has donated to the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

sh.jpg

https://archive.is/sTvwP#selection-1125.0-1125.67

Yes, he was married to one of JFK's lot, that's how he got all those movie roles, wasn't because of his acting skills, obviously.  She knew everyone and she had a lot of money, that's how he got to where he is today, she was the power behind the throne, so to speak.

Then she caught him shagging the maid so she dumped him, he kept hanging around because the gravy train was still milkable, wasn't because of her pretty face. She looked like something out of a horror movie. I had a good laugh at that when i saw her star trek monster face, don't know what it is about me but I could never have shagged that thing.

But good old arnie closed his eyes and stuck it in, all business as usual, just like daddy.

You can tell most of the jabbed are uncomfortable with vaccine passports, yet all reluctantly support them.

It is truly bizarre. Are there any professional breakdowns of how these people have been groomed by the media and those in power?

I’d be genuinely interested to read any studies.

On 9/1/2021 at 4:41 AM, Given To Fly said:

just did a search on the interview and saw a peter fitzsimons do a weak rebuke so did another quick search and what do you know the freak is licking the depopulater bill gates testicles

"...Peter FitzSimons met the billionaire at the Seattle headquarters of his charity, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in 2012"

these bastards.

Gates has no money, he spent his cash vaccinating and murdering millions in africa and asia.

He is getting money everyday from the backstabbing western governments. Gates went to australia, evil slag arden gave him $23 million to fund his good work. Piece of fat shit B.J. gave him £7 billion to refund gates on all the money gates had spent on the pandemic. Gates has got people throwing money at him from all angles.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Here's Dr ding-a-ling again

"our "software upgrade patches""

What !!! Only triple? But what about the 5 year supply that B.J. sellout sajid and dr chris shitty have purchased from their pharma friends at £500 / jab. If a new jab is being required every six months that's 10 more jabs

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Here's Dr ding-a-ling again

"our "software upgrade patches""

So if covid vaccines work "really well" at preventing hospitalisation and death, why are they concerned about "causal breakthrough mild infections" which don't put pressure on health services or causes serious illness? If they are aiming for 'zero-sickness' they are defying nature.

1 minute ago, jack121 said:

What !!! Only triple? But what about the 5 year supply that B.J. sellout sajid and dr chris shitty have purchased from their pharma friends at £500 / jab. If a new jab is being required every six months that's 10 more jabs

So it's not that bad if they expect someone can survive that many injections 🤣

1 minute ago, jack121 said:

Do the math! Because I can't 🤔

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Yes, he was married to one of JFK's lot, that's how he got all those movie roles, wasn't because of his acting skills, obviously.  She knew everyone and she had a lot of money, that's how he got to where he is today, she was the power behind the throne, so to speak.

Then she caught him shagging the maid so she dumped him, he kept hanging around because the gravy train was still milkable, wasn't because of her pretty face. She looked like something out of a horror movie. I had a good laugh at that when i saw her star trek monster face, don't know what it is about me but I could never have shagged that thing.

But good old arnie closed his eyes and stuck it in, all business as usual, just like daddy.

Arnie was already a big film star before he married Shriver in 1986.

17 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It's good he still think so... 🪓

He also admits that people are overwhelmed by mass-scale misinformation across (Reuters) news media by those who peddle in lies and fear.

Even DI gets a mention on NZ MSN! 🥳

Oh and there's even a Maori ANTIFA! - who knew! lolz

New Zealand protestor Karen Brewer's chilling threat as expert warns risk of anti-vaccination terrorism is real

Conspiracy theorists who believe networks of communists, pedophiles and Freemasons are using COVID vaccinations to carry out a worldwide depopulation campaign are calling for a coup and the mass execution of "traitors" in New Zealand.

While these remain fringe beliefs, these activist groups are becoming increasingly militant - and a legal expert warns we need to take the threat of anti-vaccination terrorism seriously.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/09/new-zealand-protestor-karen-brewer-s-chilling-threat-as-expert-warns-risk-of-anti-vaccination-terrorism-is-real.html