Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Police Brutality At Newcastle

Mark Sexton (ex-policeman) posted this ...

Screenshot_20210901-225157_Viber.jpg.d8becd85b51b5d4baac61061a838c04c.jpg

IMG-e9b5486f05523a2f277ad32aafb37ecd-V.jpg.ea9b9903f26dc89830fc8c928c7a4448.jpg

Sorry about the image quality!

I have a feeling that this whole situation was staged. This event was recorded from all possible angles and again this scenes from hospital became 'famous'. This situation reminds me young lady killed by some policeman... I wonder what's the purpose. 

I think someone is manipulating these events. They want to bring anarchy and some revolution? I don't know...🤔

2 hours ago, Matistuta said:

If she isn't being treated for Covid symptoms, and is otherwise well enough to be discharged, what do they have to gain by testing her? They don't just admit everyone who has a positive PCR test, so unless she lives in a care home, there's no case for putting her through the discomfort of being swabbed.

Hopefully, someone with a full understanding of the law will be able to offer more specific advice, but it sounds to me as though you're well within your rights to sign her out if they don't plan on providing any further in-patient treatment. You're probably going to have to be very firm, though.

I would just pack myself and go home... 😒

http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

Article 6 – Consent

1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2021 at 6:03 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

Just looking at the depop figures on the Deagel list and only just realised that UK and Ireland are predicted to lose 77.1% and 72.4% of their total populations so roughly 3 out of every 4 people you know are slated for removal and no other countries so high (even the USA is 68% )

Gotta hit those targets

It’s interesting that the population reduction forecast for Australia is down to 15 million in 2025 ( we’re at 26 million now), so even 50 % vaccinated population would suffice, but according to our dictators they’re aiming for 70-80% vaccinated, so planning more deaths and an even lower population for 2025 🤔

• Sad 1

424032873_acardial.PNG.3567fcb503086156aea8508d53358bf0.PNG

He tells it all & is now in hiding.

Please see here the full interview, as it was first published in German and herewith is presented in English.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/new-interview-archbishop-vigano-discusses-the-great-reset-gives-hope-in-light-of-our-lady-of-fatima/

eg;

The purpose of Gates, Soros and other “tycoons” committed to the globalist agenda is the decimation of the world population, the enslavement of the masses and the concentration of power and finance in the hands of a few criminals who aim at world domination and the preparation of the coming of the Antichrist. In the face of this infernal plan, the tool of the Covid-19 virus to impose vaccines that make billions of people chronically ill is perfectly coherent with their claims and with the unfortunate complicity of religious and political leaders from all over the world, including Jorge Mario Bergoglio (Pope Francis), who, as we know, has betrayed Chinese Catholics with the Beijing agreement, handing the laity and hierarchy over into the hands of the schismatic sect under the orders of the Communist Party, in exchange for generous funding.

More reading

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/new-interview-archbishop-vigano-discusses-the-great-reset-gives-hope-in-light-of-our-lady-of-fatima/

Albert Pike would have been so proud of these evil, Luciferian leaders!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

OK... not sure this is going to be impactful to anyone...but I wanted to say about it.  I dont watch TV, however my friend allowed me to access her Netflix. Then another friend suggested I watch Manifest. So I did.

This show was filmed around 2016/17 and premiered 2018.

However, I noticed a few things in this show that jumped out at me. The following words/phrases were used often during this show:

"New normal".

"We're all in this together."

"Own your truth"

Networked brains

& references to AI.

& experiments on humans.

Still watching this but does anyone else find this weird?

Just watched a bit more....and now Midazolam !!! 🤷‍♀️

13 hours ago, Doc said:

Bit of light relief. Sorry if already posted.

I wish the creative person who did this would do one for Dan, it’d be great to hear all of his narcissistic, dictatorial threats in one go. I fear that he would sound like a petulant child though telling people not to watch the sunset and drink while wearing a mask, whereas Gladys brings it with shooting us in the head and ripping our guts out 😂

49 minutes ago, Bullion said:

I wish the creative person who did this would do one for Dan, it’d be great to hear all of his narcissistic, dictatorial threats in one go. I fear that he would sound like a petulant child though telling people not to watch the sunset and drink while wearing a mask, whereas Gladys brings it with shooting us in the head and ripping our guts out 😂

The more i see of mr Dan the more i detest the very sound of him,i can see certain politicians in the UK next week trying to take a leaf from his play book,he's a role model for wannabee dictators the world over

I shall pray to several gods and deities this evening that somebody in Australia is human spirited enough to slaughter him

1.9 million people in the UK on the 'furlough' (execrable use of the word) and i'd hazard a guess that come Octobr a huge proportion of that number will be without a job ,so a shit xmas for many who thought the golden goose would continue laying golden eggs

Not one ounce of sympathy for them ,

Welcome to MY world ;-)

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

Just watched a bit more....and now Midazolam !!! 🤷‍♀️

Not quite as old as you think,the first 29 episodes were pre pandemic everything else was after and it was cancelled in 2021 and although originally planned to be a 6 season series NBC pulled it in June this year (wonder why) much the same as the US version of Utopia (all hail the UK version) was pulled after 1 season as the whole premise of Utopia is around vaccines

Netflix agreed to a 20 episode fourth season 5 days ago ,which will tie up all the loose ends ,suppose if its aired or not will depend on the writres subject matter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_(TV_series)

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Only get your information from reliable sources - like the Aussie govt's own website.. pity its been down for days due to being overwhelmed with requests.

No photo description available.

''Performance issues''

Phrase used by governments to hide or obfuscate shocking figures or statistics which threaten their hegemony over the masses and if revealed could very likely lead to their deaths

Who needs dictionaries

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Not quite as old as you think,the first 29 episodes were pre pandemic everything else was after and it was cancelled in 2021 and although originally planned to be a 6 season series NBC pulled it in June this year (wonder why) much the same as the US version of Utopia (all hail the UK version) was pulled after 1 season as the whole premise of Utopia is around vaccines

Netflix agreed to a 20 episode fourth season 5 days ago ,which will tie up all the loose ends ,suppose if its aired or not will depend on the writres subject matter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_(TV_series)

Actually, every part that I have watched WAS filmed PRE plandemic. I am currently only on Season 2 Episode 1 which aired Jan 6th 2020, which shows it was filmed some time before - and was even aired pre-plandemic.

Season 1 was first aired in 2018...which shows that when I said it was filmed 2016/17 that was accurate.

Therefore the phrases and the 'Midazolam' etc were put into this show before the so called plandemic. (Add to that a 'marker' on blood cells.)

Edited by Beaujangles

That smug little shit known as the Duke of Sussex, or Harry Hewitt to you and me, the US celebrity, had the temerity, on the anniversary of his mother’s murder, singing from the WEC forum hymn sheet, to present a prize to the team behind the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, at the GQ Men of the Year awards.

Until everyone can access the jab "we are all at risk", he said in a speech.

"At the same time, families around the world are being overwhelmed by mass-scale misinformation across news media and social media, where those who peddle in lies and fear are creating vaccine hesitancy, which in turn leads to divided communities and eroding trust.

"This is a system we need to break if we are to overcome Covid-19 and the risk of new variants."

Vaccinologist Prof Dame Sarah Gilbert said Harry mentioned “all of the things we wanted to say about the necessity to get vaccines to the world for people irrespective of their ability to pay." What a great advertisement for Pfizer, with a Prince in the starring role.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58417074

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic