Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

My first ever post here took a while to be approved and so got lost some way back, so I'll put it here again in the hope of swift approval and gaining attention

Help please! My mother is due to be released from hospital (non-Covid ward) on Friday. However, before they will let her go, they want to do a Covid test. If it is 'positive', they will not release her. Can they (by law) do the test if she/I do not consent? Can they (by law) refuse to release her if it is positive? (I have health and welfare Lasting Power of Attorney.)

Back after some hardware issues. Bought some magnets off Amazon, neodymium with a 1.8kg pull. Pack of 10 for £3.71. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00TACL9QI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Needless to say that I've been trying out the magnets on the vaxxed...

Neighbour; three to the spam:

Photo0085.jpg

Local vaxxed shopkeeper got tested as well. He's magnetic also.

Neighbour upstairs thinks he's got a super power [Magneto].

Nah, mate, you've got cognitive dissonance!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Police Brutality At Newcastle

Mark Sexton (ex-policeman) posted this ...

Screenshot_20210901-225157_Viber.jpg.d8becd85b51b5d4baac61061a838c04c.jpg

IMG-e9b5486f05523a2f277ad32aafb37ecd-V.jpg.ea9b9903f26dc89830fc8c928c7a4448.jpg

Sorry about the image quality!

An easier to read version ...

Open Letter to Northumbria Police
Winton Keenen – Chief Constable

1 September 2021

We write on behalf of a group of 800+ women who live in the North-East of England.  We are the mothers, many of whom you saw at the rally on Sunday in Newcastle, and we need to talk to you about what happened that day.

You knew that Sunday’s rally was peaceful and that we would be attending with our children.   You know who we are, that we are no threat, you know that we are the mothers, and yet you met us with riot police, batons raised, vicious dogs and utter hatred.

You have criminalised us and labelled us for asking questions, for trying to make sense of information which is being circulated.  We have tried for over a year to get answers from politicians, doctors, schools, and local government, but no-one replies to us.  So, we are left with no recourse other than to gather peacefully, in our hometown, to raise awareness that we are being stone-walled for reasons unknown.  And as we understand it, this is our legal right.

Yet it would appear from your conduct, that our region has different rules to the rest of the UK and that we, the mothers in the North-East, are not entitled to make our voices heard.  When we have travelled to other cities to raise awareness, the police have been collaborative, engaging, talking to our children, sharing with us that they too are confused by the discrepancies in government data.  Many of them are parents and they hear us because we, the mothers, are just like them.  We are normal people, we go about our business in the same way they do, we just want to be left alone to continue living a happy, law-abiding family life.  Yet here we are, in our own community, where you, who we once understood were there to protect and serve us, have by your own determination become our enemies, and it’s hard for us to process because your unilateral decision was both unexpected and unwarranted.

The vitriol which we, the mothers, were met with at the weekend was palpable.  From the offset, you hated us.  You hated our children.  You screamed in our faces, pushed us to the ground, beat us and made our children cry.  And you enjoyed it; we’ve seen the footage of you laughing as you attacked us.

We just don’t understand.

We, the mothers, can’t help who we are and make no apologies for it.  Our central responsibility is to protect and nurture our children and help them to grow up to become productive human beings. To do so, it is our duty to ask questions, verify information, balance risk versus benefit, and ensure we provide a safe and healthy environment for them.  This is an inbuilt mechanism, not a choice.  

Where this leaves our relationship now, we do not know.  If your strategy on Sunday was to frighten us so we didn’t turn out again then you are sadly mistaken.  We don’t have the luxury of fear.  We are the mothers and when it comes to our children, we must do whatever it takes to defend them.  

Sadly, we didn’t realise that we would also need to protect them against you.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, statout said:

My first ever post here took a while to be approved and so got lost some way back, so I'll put it here again in the hope of swift approval and gaining attention

Help please! My mother is due to be released from hospital (non-Covid ward) on Friday. However, before they will let her go, they want to do a Covid test. If it is 'positive', they will not release her. Can they (by law) do the test if she/I do not consent? Can they (by law) refuse to release her if it is positive? (I have health and welfare Lasting Power of Attorney.)

If she isn't being treated for Covid symptoms, and is otherwise well enough to be discharged, what do they have to gain by testing her? They don't just admit everyone who has a positive PCR test, so unless she lives in a care home, there's no case for putting her through the discomfort of being swabbed.

Hopefully, someone with a full understanding of the law will be able to offer more specific advice, but it sounds to me as though you're well within your rights to sign her out if they don't plan on providing any further in-patient treatment. You're probably going to have to be very firm, though.

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Police Brutality At Newcastle

Mark Sexton (ex-policeman) posted this ...

Screenshot_20210901-225157_Viber.jpg.d8becd85b51b5d4baac61061a838c04c.jpg

IMG-e9b5486f05523a2f277ad32aafb37ecd-V.jpg.ea9b9903f26dc89830fc8c928c7a4448.jpg

Sorry about the image quality!

I have a feeling that this whole situation was staged. This event was recorded from all possible angles and again this scenes from hospital became 'famous'. This situation reminds me young lady killed by some policeman... I wonder what's the purpose. 

I think someone is manipulating these events. They want to bring anarchy and some revolution? I don't know...🤔

2 hours ago, Matistuta said:

If she isn't being treated for Covid symptoms, and is otherwise well enough to be discharged, what do they have to gain by testing her? They don't just admit everyone who has a positive PCR test, so unless she lives in a care home, there's no case for putting her through the discomfort of being swabbed.

Hopefully, someone with a full understanding of the law will be able to offer more specific advice, but it sounds to me as though you're well within your rights to sign her out if they don't plan on providing any further in-patient treatment. You're probably going to have to be very firm, though.

I would just pack myself and go home... 😒

http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

Article 6 – Consent

1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2021 at 6:03 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

Just looking at the depop figures on the Deagel list and only just realised that UK and Ireland are predicted to lose 77.1% and 72.4% of their total populations so roughly 3 out of every 4 people you know are slated for removal and no other countries so high (even the USA is 68% )

Gotta hit those targets

It’s interesting that the population reduction forecast for Australia is down to 15 million in 2025 ( we’re at 26 million now), so even 50 % vaccinated population would suffice, but according to our dictators they’re aiming for 70-80% vaccinated, so planning more deaths and an even lower population for 2025 🤔

• Sad 1

424032873_acardial.PNG.3567fcb503086156aea8508d53358bf0.PNG

He tells it all & is now in hiding.

Please see here the full interview, as it was first published in German and herewith is presented in English.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/new-interview-archbishop-vigano-discusses-the-great-reset-gives-hope-in-light-of-our-lady-of-fatima/

eg;

The purpose of Gates, Soros and other “tycoons” committed to the globalist agenda is the decimation of the world population, the enslavement of the masses and the concentration of power and finance in the hands of a few criminals who aim at world domination and the preparation of the coming of the Antichrist. In the face of this infernal plan, the tool of the Covid-19 virus to impose vaccines that make billions of people chronically ill is perfectly coherent with their claims and with the unfortunate complicity of religious and political leaders from all over the world, including Jorge Mario Bergoglio (Pope Francis), who, as we know, has betrayed Chinese Catholics with the Beijing agreement, handing the laity and hierarchy over into the hands of the schismatic sect under the orders of the Communist Party, in exchange for generous funding.

More reading

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/new-interview-archbishop-vigano-discusses-the-great-reset-gives-hope-in-light-of-our-lady-of-fatima/

Albert Pike would have been so proud of these evil, Luciferian leaders!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

OK... not sure this is going to be impactful to anyone...but I wanted to say about it.  I dont watch TV, however my friend allowed me to access her Netflix. Then another friend suggested I watch Manifest. So I did.

This show was filmed around 2016/17 and premiered 2018.

However, I noticed a few things in this show that jumped out at me. The following words/phrases were used often during this show:

"New normal".

"We're all in this together."

"Own your truth"

Networked brains

& references to AI.

& experiments on humans.

Still watching this but does anyone else find this weird?

Just watched a bit more....and now Midazolam !!! 🤷‍♀️

13 hours ago, Doc said:

Bit of light relief. Sorry if already posted.

I wish the creative person who did this would do one for Dan, it’d be great to hear all of his narcissistic, dictatorial threats in one go. I fear that he would sound like a petulant child though telling people not to watch the sunset and drink while wearing a mask, whereas Gladys brings it with shooting us in the head and ripping our guts out 😂

49 minutes ago, Bullion said:

I wish the creative person who did this would do one for Dan, it’d be great to hear all of his narcissistic, dictatorial threats in one go. I fear that he would sound like a petulant child though telling people not to watch the sunset and drink while wearing a mask, whereas Gladys brings it with shooting us in the head and ripping our guts out 😂

The more i see of mr Dan the more i detest the very sound of him,i can see certain politicians in the UK next week trying to take a leaf from his play book,he's a role model for wannabee dictators the world over

I shall pray to several gods and deities this evening that somebody in Australia is human spirited enough to slaughter him

1.9 million people in the UK on the 'furlough' (execrable use of the word) and i'd hazard a guess that come Octobr a huge proportion of that number will be without a job ,so a shit xmas for many who thought the golden goose would continue laying golden eggs

Not one ounce of sympathy for them ,

Welcome to MY world ;-)

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

Just watched a bit more....and now Midazolam !!! 🤷‍♀️

Not quite as old as you think,the first 29 episodes were pre pandemic everything else was after and it was cancelled in 2021 and although originally planned to be a 6 season series NBC pulled it in June this year (wonder why) much the same as the US version of Utopia (all hail the UK version) was pulled after 1 season as the whole premise of Utopia is around vaccines

Netflix agreed to a 20 episode fourth season 5 days ago ,which will tie up all the loose ends ,suppose if its aired or not will depend on the writres subject matter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_(TV_series)

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Only get your information from reliable sources - like the Aussie govt's own website.. pity its been down for days due to being overwhelmed with requests.

No photo description available.

''Performance issues''

Phrase used by governments to hide or obfuscate shocking figures or statistics which threaten their hegemony over the masses and if revealed could very likely lead to their deaths

Who needs dictionaries