Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

On 8/31/2021 at 8:06 PM, Sharisteg said:

What's even more confusing for me is that the right to go unprotected and disrupt attempts to control a novel virus is being painted as an important human rights movement. I'm not a "sheep" who does what she's told. I don't know how many of you have been active in protest movements but I have, and I'm not talking about the recent BLM marches. I've been out there in places where it's only the fringe making noise for disadvantage persons, the environment, distribution of wealth, access to basic needs and animal welfare. To me, human rights worth fighting for involve safe housing, food, the right to vote, educational opportunities, a life without war or famine. Entitled people whining about vaccines - and getting vaxxed is not just about you, it's about safety for society as a whole - piss me off. It's selfish and childish. Learn what real  problems are.

 

 

The thing about a communist is...they dont know they are a communist. 

 

LOL


Covid isnt real you soppy woman

 

Now piss off to an Antifa forum or an Extinction rebellion protest.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

Just to add to today's nonsense about the Mu variant, the KLF had a hit in the early 90s with these lyrics:

 

All bound for Mu Mu Land
All bound for Mu Mu Land
(Hey)
All bound for Mu Mu Land (justified)
(Hey, hey)
All bound for Mu Mu Land
Mu Mu Land
Mu Mu Land
All bound for Mu Mu Land
 
Maybe they were ahead of their time.

Jimmy Cauty and Bill Drummond (The KLF) released a book in 2018 called 2023.. 

 

 

I've read it. The world is owned by 5 big tech corporations. It's a prescient book for sure and well worth a read.

 

Jimmy Cauty now does massive dioramas. His latest one is called 'Aftermath Dislocation Priciple' and is a 40ft post apocalyptic diorama that tours Europe inside a 40 foot shipping container with peep holes on the sides. 

 

They must be awake..

 

 

 

downloadfile.jpg

downloadfile-1.jpg

2014.jpg

1448.jpg

Edited by Doc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK... not sure this is going to be impactful to anyone...but I wanted to say about it.  I dont watch TV, however my friend allowed me to access her Netflix. Then another friend suggested I watch Manifest. So I did.

 

This show was filmed around 2016/17 and premiered 2018.

 

However, I noticed a few things in this show that jumped out at me. The following words/phrases were used often during this show:

 

"New normal".

"We're all in this together."

"Own your truth"

Networked brains

 

& references to AI.

& experiments on humans.

Still watching this but does anyone else find this weird?

 

 

Edited by Beaujangles
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

Just to add to today's nonsense about the Mu variant, the KLF had a hit in the early 90s with these lyrics:

 

All bound for Mu Mu Land
All bound for Mu Mu Land
(Hey)
All bound for Mu Mu Land (justified)
(Hey, hey)
All bound for Mu Mu Land
Mu Mu Land
Mu Mu Land
All bound for Mu Mu Land
 
Maybe they were ahead of their time.


Mu Mu Land 

 

Vaccination comes from vacca in spanish and portugese  meaning Cow 

The first vax cow pox to prevent small pox

 

moo moo land

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

OK... not sure this is going to be impactful to anyone...but I wanted to say about it.  I dont watch TV, however my friend allowed me to access her Netflix. The another friend suggested I watch Manifest. So I did.

 

This show was filmed around 2016/17 and premiered 2018.

 

However, I noticed a few things in this show that jumped out at me. The following words/phrases were used often during this show:

 

"New normal".

"We're all in this together."

"Own your truth"

Networked brains

 

& references to AI.

& experiments on humans.

Still watching this but does anyone else find this weird?

 

 

I'm sorry to hear you were subjected to Netflix content (the devils own channel).

It's good that your spiritual immune system seems to be working.

Don't do it again, it's not worth it.

Protect what enters your senses where you can.

Kill your TV.

 

We've been watching recently;

 

Blackbird parents rooting out juicy tidbits for their young one.

Canada Geese coming in to the field behind us for a rest on their journey south(?).

A young robin staking a hereditary claim on our garden.

A slow-worm rushing for cover upon being uncovered.

Our (psychotic, neurotic) cat munching down on a shrew.

Dozens of house sparrows treating my newly raked topsoil as a dust-lido.

 

All within the last two days. Wonderful.

 

T.V.? HA!

 

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Help please! My mother is due to be released from hospital (non-Covid ward) on Friday. However, before they will let her go, they want to do a Covid test. If it is 'positive', they will not release her. Can they (by law) do the test if she/I do not consent? Can they (by law) refuse to release her if it is positive? (I have health and welfare Lasting Power of Attorney.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/31/2021 at 9:03 PM, whatthefoxhat said:

Just looking at the depop figures on the Deagel list and only just realised that UK and Ireland are predicted to lose 77.1% and 72.4% of their total populations so roughly 3 out of every 4 people you know are slated for removal and no other countries so high (even the USA is 68% )

 

Gotta hit those targets

 

 

 

If it turns out like, it's not my mess and I am not going to be clearing away all the dead bodies littering the streets and houses.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I'm sorry to hear you were subjected to Netflix content (the devils own channel).

It's good that your spiritual immune system seems to be working.

Don't do it again, it's not worth it.

Protect what enters your senses where you can.

Kill your TV.

 

We've been watching recently;

 

Blackbird parents rooting out juicy tidbits for their young one.

Canada Geese coming in to the field behind us for a rest on their journey south(?).

A young robin staking a hereditary claim on our garden.

A slow-worm rushing for cover upon being uncovered.

Our (psychotic, neurotic) cat munching down on a shrew.

Dozens of house sparrows treating my newly raked topsoil as a dust-lido.

 

All within the last two days. Wonderful.

 

T.V.? HA!

 

 

 

Hey wait a minute... I don't need to be told what to do. It is my choice what I do, just remember that.

 

I CHOSE to watch what someone suggested. I WANTED to see what was in it.

 

I am pointing out the connection to the current hoax... obviously wasted on some people. I think it is interesting to see the programming from a very skeptical standpoint like my own...to actually see the predictive programming. I also think that it would be helpful to wake others up.

 

Word of advice when it comes to me. I do not scare easily. I will not be told what to do. I am suspicious of anyone who tries to control me no matter what they try to control. Please do NOT respond to my posts by trying to belittle me or question my choices. Especially when I am quite aware and quite in tune with what is really going on, hence my noticing the predictive programming. Feel free to scroll past my posts if they offend you...as I do with any of yours...

 

PS. I do not watch TV... it was on my computer via Netflix...which I am quite aware is what it is.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

If it turns out like, it's not my mess and I am not going to be clearing away all the dead bodies littering the streets and houses.

 

 

Why do you think they allowed an enormous population of red kites to flourish?

 

You can see hundreds of them gathering in some places and I see dozens every day.

 

They're scavengers.

 

Shudder.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sJfkfjh.jpeg

/r/NoNewNormal was really the only place on reddit people could critique anything covid. It had about 120k+ users.

The mods of big subs spit their dummy out claiming "misinformation" so this is the outcome. Infuriating. Reddit is absolute trash.

Edited by Xelador
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

Hey wait a minute... I don't need to be told what to do. It is my choice what I do, just remember that.

 

I CHOSE to watch what someone suggested. I WANTED to see what was in it.

 

I am pointing out the connection to the current hoax... obviously wasted on some people. I think it is interesting to see the programming from a very skeptical standpoint like my own...to actually see the predictive programming. I also think that it would be helpful to wake others up.

 

Word of advice when it comes to me. I do not scare easily. I will not be told what to do. I am suspicious of anyone who tries to control me no matter what they try to control. Please do NOT respond to my posts by trying to belittle me or question my choices. Especially when I am quite aware and quite in tune with what is really going on, hence my noticing the predictive programming. Feel free to scroll past my posts if they offend you...as I do with any of yours...

Sorry. I have been told before that I'm insensitive in some ways. There was no judgement or offence to you meant or intended.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Jimmy Cauty and Bill Drummond (The KLF) released a book in 2018 called 2023.. 

 

 

I've read it. The world is owned by 5 big tech corporations. It's a prescient book for sure and well worth a read.

 

Jimmy Cauty now does massive dioramas. His latest one is called 'Aftermath Dislocation Priciple' and is a 40ft post apocalyptic diorama that tours Europe inside a 40 foot shipping container with peep holes on the sides. 

 

They must be awake..

 

 

 

downloadfile.jpg

downloadfile-1.jpg

2014.jpg

1448.jpg

I've just spent an entertaining half hour going through the various videos and images on this page,Jimmy Cauty is genuinely a visionary ,and i spluttered coffee at ''Taliban towers'',and bear in mind all completed pre convid

 

https://jamescauty.com/work/the-aftermath-dislocation-principle/

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Sorry. I have been told before that I'm insensitive in some ways. There was no judgement or offence to you meant or intended.

 

 

Good to know... I can assure you my immune system is extremely sensitive to all means of attack...including stealth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Why do you think they allowed an enormous population of red kites to flourish?

 

You can see hundreds of them gathering in some places and I see dozens every day.

 

They're scavengers.

 

Shudder.

Many happy memories of driving down the m40 and seeing them ,in fact it used tto be the highlight of a journey i did regularly and hated with a passion

 

And on the subject of raptors,when i were a lad it was the 'thing' to collect birds eggs,never take more than one ,blow them with a hawthorn 'spike' and nestle them in a bed of sawdust and i don't ever remember seeing a Buzzard ( late 60's early 70's) now even where i live in a mid sized town in the industrial wastelands of the midlands i see them most days,they are also scavengers along with the vast increase in inland gulls couple that with wild dogs and feral cats,rats the size cats urban foxes and nature in a few short decades has provided its own clean up crew

 

Problem will be to get them to wear hi viz,elf n selfty yknow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

If it turns out like, it's not my mess and I am not going to be clearing away all the dead bodies littering the streets and houses.

 

 

Plenty of accomodation going cheap to free,rich pickings for those with a material bent and possibly a good source of foodstuffs

 

 

Trouble will be fighting off others with the same idea

 

''I have got the sharpest knife so i get the biggest slice,i aint got time to do battle''

Revolution Rock The Clash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

i believe the term for what they are doing via the television and movies streaming is called 'Soft Programming'

 

Yes, I can see it being that. What interested me was how far in advance the phrases were being 'soft programmed' ahead of this past 18 months. Which alerts me to the fact that this is all planned and may well alert others to that, if we can show them that this ''new normal'' and the "we are in this together" ads were cultivated for use during the plandemic ahead of time.

 

Which also brings me to another show that I dared to watch on Netflix ;-)....Timeless. In this show similar 'soft programming'... it is basically about a cult running the earth over 4 centuries.  The cults name is "Rittenhouse" ( not House of Rothschild lol)  I figured there must be a reason for this naming. So I looked at what Ritten or Riten is in German. It means Rites...as in Satanic Rites or any ritualistic rites I presume. This show focuses on the cult and talks about the bloodlines.  The bloodline has no empathy... go figure haha.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...