Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

17 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Is that not going in his arm, or am I just tripping?

Smart guy. He probably knew the vaccinator and slipped him a wad of cash, easy way to get your certificate.

The guy in front must have known as well, there is no way to inject someone so quickly. When you inject into human flesh there is resistance from the tissue because you are injecting into a solid object so it slows the injecting process down. No way could he have injected that quickly if it was legit.

10 hours ago, banjo dog said:

Any of you heard any thing like this recently? Two woman, one being an Aunt of mine in her seventies the other a friend, both vaccinated and recently diagnosed with liver cancer. My Father who got the all clear from bladder cancer years ago has been diagnosed with terminal bladder cancer. He is 86 and vaccinated. My neighbour who is in his seventies has had leukaemia for some time is starting to get worse symptoms, vaccinated. It could all be a coincidence. I would like to hear from any one else who knows of peoples health problems getting worse. I cant help wondering if the two ladies I mentioned first may have been in the very early stages of a developing tumour then had the jab which has accelerated the illness.

My 75 year old Dad has had COPD for many years (ex miner). Apart from a chest infection most winters it's been managed. He got his 2nd jab in Feb I believe and in May started with a chest infection (they say) that is still on going. He's now on his 6th course of tablets and has a week left. He seems to have improved but only slightly. I've asked him to request a D-dimer test to look for the micro clots but unfortunately at this point he trusts the Docs more than his non vaccinated Daughter. I've not known him have a chest infection throughout the summer before. 

4 minutes ago, jack121 said:

There is no way they are going to weaken the israeli economy with the imminent arrival of the antichrist. Something they have been begging for, waiting centuries for. Israel wants to be strong and take over the job of one world government, not get weakend by lockdowns, job losses, collapsed economy. I can't see how vaccinating the population with a killer mix of toxins is going to help them in anyway, it will have the reverse effect. Can't see them taking chances so close to end game. Doesn't make any sense.

They have thrown their own under the bus before, and that quote is from an analysis from their own texts.

gvcc.jpg

I'm not sure about what's going on there though, and it's possible that a weeding out process already took place before the Covid agenda, or will happen after it.

9 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

When I was teething, my granddad dipped my dummy in whisky.

My granny put a bit of brandy in with a goldfish on its last fins. Lived another year. Probably bollocks but you never know!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

There is no way they are going to weaken the israeli economy with the imminent arrival of the antichrist. Something they have been begging for, waiting centuries for. Israel wants to be strong and take over the job of one world government, not get weakend by lockdowns, job losses, collapsed economy. I can't see how vaccinating the population with a killer mix of toxins is going to help them in anyway, it will have the reverse effect. Can't see them taking chances so close to end game. Doesn't make any sense.

Totally agree. More likely their the anti christ.

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

What a joke. The government is paying? We the people pay the government through our highly overtaked paychecks. So it is not for free, we pay $500 - $1000 for every jab to the profiteering pharma fuckers, so just fuck of you unvaxxed sellout bar steward, masonic, piece of shit, got into movies bacause you sat in your painted circle, covered yourself in shit and prayed to satan all night, best friends with nazi schwarzenegger, old, baldie bar steward from all the steroids you took and shoved up your arse, wrinkly grandad face, speccy four eyed twit, the crap acting job you did on wwe pales into insignifance to this pre-rehearsed tripe you would have us believe. Just fuck off.

Arnie is a weird one. His father was obviously an apparatchik in the StürmAbteilung (SA), which was considered so dangerous and degenerate that even Adolf brought it forcefully under control. He compared the Capitol Hill shenanigans to the Kristallnacht, and acts like the zio Proud Boys are like NatSocs. He seems to be chums with the Rothschilds, and has donated to the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

sh.jpg

https://archive.is/sTvwP#selection-1125.0-1125.67

12 hours ago, banjo dog said:

Any of you heard any thing like this recently? Two woman, one being an Aunt of mine in her seventies the other a friend, both vaccinated and recently diagnosed with liver cancer. My Father who got the all clear from bladder cancer years ago has been diagnosed with terminal bladder cancer. He is 86 and vaccinated. My neighbour who is in his seventies has had leukaemia for some time is starting to get worse symptoms, vaccinated. It could all be a coincidence. I would like to hear from any one else who knows of peoples health problems getting worse. I cant help wondering if the two ladies I mentioned first may have been in the very early stages of a developing tumour then had the jab which has accelerated the illness.

Yes, the change in 4/5 months pre-jab to post-jab, was  ill anyway but, well... could be the jab, could not be, how would we know?

5 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

sinn fein totally revealing their sell-out globalist fascist filth with their double vaxxed northern ireland leader michelle o'neil testing positive and still thanking for being double poisoned (really doubting now though this bitch was, and she's just full of shite)

They revealed themselves ages ago.

sf.jpg

They don't give a fvck about you, Irish folk.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BruiseL said:

My 75 year old Dad has had COPD for many years (ex miner). Apart from a chest infection most winters it's been managed. He got his 2nd jab in Feb I believe and in May started with a chest infection (they say) that is still on going. He's now on his 6th course of tablets and has a week left. He seems to have improved but only slightly. I've asked him to request a D-dimer test to look for the micro clots but unfortunately at this point he trusts the Docs more than his non vaccinated Daughter. I've not known him have a chest infection throughout the summer before. 

hope he's getting steroids as well they help a lot when you've copd and a chest infection.

7 minutes ago, Prince Arthur said:

I hope karma gets these useful idiot masons that are pushing this Noahide rainbow world order for their masters. Makes my blood boil.

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

There is no way they are going to weaken the israeli economy with the imminent arrival of the antichrist. Something they have been begging for, waiting centuries for. 

He will come very soon, just look out for when they begin to implement their 7 Noahahide Laws whereby they are going to condemn many Christians to death plus the unvaccinated. 

12 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If you go back say three pages before our pious friend appeared and see what the main topic of conversation was ,you know what one singular item or topic stood out you'll then see what their script says must be silenced and it'll be the subject their superiors have been 'tasked' with subverting and thread derailing across the internet for that day

He/she was a target intended to derail the thread and gauge who was rebellious,who was moderate and who was on side

Regardless they are traitorous cunts who WILL be made to pay for their treachery

The Deagel population drop forecasts. Obviously don't want that one getting out to a large audience.

Mind you, in some respects, the 77th worries overmuch. A certain percentage of the population are completely gullible and accept just about anything the government and mass media tells them to believe.

They could go and plaster every 'vaccination' centre with large posters of Dr Shipman saying 'Get that jab now' and some people would still get 'vaccinated'.

• Like 1