Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"I'm not a doctor. I have no medical qualifications. I'm still in high school. I don't know your specific medical history. But I'm telling you, you really need to get this vaccine. My parents won't be liable on my behalf if you get sick or die, but take it anyway."

Comments are moderated,just posted one gurantee it wont appear

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Payments will end. Booster jabs will begin.

So basically they are equally screwed like us, the only difference is, they have been injected with god knows what poison and we haven't.

I'll take being screwed without the poison. Let's run the experiment and see who ends up healthier after 10 years.... us or them. My money is on us.

I think i related some time ago that i had to attend an appoinment at the job centre plus and instead of the normal place which has coped through the 80's and mass unemployment the 90's downturns and the ''credit criunch'' they have leased an empty large shop unit in the town centre and its capable of 40 people at a time being interviewed,two long banks of cubicles down each side

I now know why

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

I think i related some time ago that i had to attend an appoinment at the job centre plus and instead of the normal place which has coped through the 80's and mass unemployment the 90's downturns and the ''credit criunch'' they have leased an empty large shop unit in the town centre and its capable of 40 people at a time being interviewed,two long banks of cubicles down each side

I now know why

There will be a lot of free/empty commercial and industrial space after the Great Reset kicks into full gear.

Next time they tell you there is a "Delta" outbreak in your area, consider the following:

"There is not a specific test for the delta variant. However, since the vast majority of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. are the delta variant, it's likely a positive test result indicates you could be infected with the delta variant, according to Human and Health Services of Texas." https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/coronavirus/2021/08/03/delta-variant-how-to-detect-covid-test/5467009001/

Okay. Let me get this straight. There is no test for the Delta variant, but we know most cases are the Delta variant, even though we can't test for it. But if you get a positive test result for the Delta variant, it's likely you have it.

@BossCrow I reckon you should meme the shit out of this one mate. LOL.

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

So I take it that is a yes from you Mr Given To Fly😂

she's turd.

nuff said.

😄

these crisis actors are crawling out from everywhere getting all sorts of photo ops and media attention while supposed to be dying/not able to breathe.

Edited by Given To Fly

21 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

you dont expect any beta male waving a smartphone at a "peaceful protest" to have your back do you?

No one is going to have my back, i fully realise that , and everyone else should realise that as well. Make absolutly no mistake about it.

The way the nazi pigs are assaulting peaceful protestors, jumping and beating on women walking down the street, and not one person will stop to help them they all stand by and watch, as though they think they are safe as long as they obey, as long as they quietly put their heads down, as long as they do not look too closely. Fear = compliance.

• Like 1

At last a bit of humor 🤣

New Zealand minister's TV interview is VERY rudely interrupted when her son bursts in waving a phallic carrot.

image_2021-09-01_071151.png.b3bbc8e99189bcb6b3c3df7dcff81855.png

Carmel Sepuloni, 44, New Zealand's minister for social development, was in the middle of a live interview with Radio Samoa when her grinning son entered the room with a carrot. He excitedly waved the oddly-shaped vegetable that he had found in the grocery bag. The hilarious clip shows his embarrassed mother, Carmel, 'wrestling' with her son to hold the phallic carrot down and leave the room. She later shared the interview on Twitter where it has gained over 70,000 views.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9944305/New-Zealand-minister-TV-interview-interrupted-son-bursts-waving-carrot-looks-like-genitals.html

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The comedy road show gets more clownish. Now there's "Delta Plus".

What to Know About the Delta Plus Variant Right Now

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/what-to-know-about-the-delta-plus-variant-right-now

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Also they are talking about a supervirus waiting for us a few months away, obviously this going to be the massive number of deaths when the vaccine and 5G kick in at the end of the year. Which they are going to milk like no  milking ever done before.

13 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Next time they tell you there is a "Delta" outbreak in your area, consider the following:

"There is not a specific test for the delta variant. However, since the vast majority of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. are the delta variant, it's likely a positive test result indicates you could be infected with the delta variant, according to Human and Health Services of Texas." https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/coronavirus/2021/08/03/delta-variant-how-to-detect-covid-test/5467009001/

Okay. Let me get this straight. There is no test for the Delta variant, but we know most cases are the Delta variant, even though we can't test for it. But if you get a positive test result for the Delta variant, it's likely you have it.

@BossCrow I reckon you should meme the shit out of this one mate. LOL.

There is not a specific test for the delta variant. 

However, since the vast majority of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. are the delta variant, it's likely a positive test result indicates you could be infected with the delta variant,

716d7f5625d3c040d609fbf75c872089ccbe129625a809cb2c963d55b259a86a.jpg.319bce5518fd5997bce938042df84935.jpg

confusedmacgyvermeme-5ab8392eae9ab8003778609b.PNG.15ff3cf22170111763020715f6329425.PNG

2 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

There is not a specific test for the delta variant. 

However, since the vast majority of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. are the delta variant, it's likely a positive test result indicates you could be infected with the delta variant,

716d7f5625d3c040d609fbf75c872089ccbe129625a809cb2c963d55b259a86a.jpg.319bce5518fd5997bce938042df84935.jpg

confusedmacgyvermeme-5ab8392eae9ab8003778609b.PNG.15ff3cf22170111763020715f6329425.PNG

5lhvrt.jpg

20 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What a joke. The government is paying? We the people pay the government through our highly overtaked paychecks. So it is not for free, we pay $500 - $1000 for every jab to the profiteering pharma fuckers, so just fuck of you unvaxxed sellout bar steward, masonic, piece of shit, got into movies bacause you sat in your painted circle, covered yourself in shit and prayed to satan all night, best friends with nazi schwarzenegger, old, baldie bar steward from all the steroids you took and shoved up your arse, wrinkly grandad face, speccy four eyed twit, the crap acting job you did on wwe pales into insignifance to this pre-rehearsed tripe you would have us believe. Just fuck off.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not necessarily.

wo.jpg

Source: The Ultimate World Order, by Robert H. Williams

There is no way they are going to weaken the israeli economy with the imminent arrival of the antichrist. Something they have been begging for, waiting centuries for. Israel wants to be strong and take over the job of one world government, not get weakend by lockdowns, job losses, collapsed economy. I can't see how vaccinating the population with a killer mix of toxins is going to help them in anyway, it will have the reverse effect. Can't see them taking chances so close to end game. Doesn't make any sense.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, alexa said:

Wait till it's down to the last million, then we'll start seeing the fireworks.🎆 We'll be persecuted and hunted down like animals, get ready.

It not going to get that low Alexa. Have faith.