Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

10 hours ago, Sharisteg said:

This is what bothers me about the antivax claims - people seize onto some rare occurrence, like one severe reaction out of a million doses given, and point to that as evidence vaccines are terrible. That's about as convincing and useful as personal antidotes and misrepresented science pulled from some random internet post.

I really don't know what to do at this point. I can keep trying to refute bad science but all that does is make me look like an asshole because people hate education now. I don't resent those who know more than I do about subjects they've studied for years so I can't get my head around this mindset. I want to hear facts from researchers, not the opinions of people who have never set foot in a lab and not the opinions of the recognized nutters and resentful jerks of the scientific community. Don't even try to show me trash from a conspiracy website and pass it off as facts. I'm not a idiot.

What's even more confusing for me is that the right to go unprotected and disrupt attempts to control a novel virus is being painted as an important human rights movement. I'm not a "sheep" who does what she's told. I don't know how many of you have been active in protest movements but I have, and I'm not talking about the recent BLM marches. I've been out there in places where it's only the fringe making noise for disadvantage persons, the environment, distribution of wealth, access to basic needs and animal welfare. To me, human rights worth fighting for involve safe housing, food, the right to vote, educational opportunities, a life without war or famine. Entitled people whining about vaccines - and getting vaxxed is not just about you, it's about safety for society as a whole - piss me off. It's selfish and childish. Learn what real  problems are.

5lhrd1.gif.b92fbac4e79232ab3914d3547d1d6767.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Ive never understood about these Deagel population predictions .What do they base their calculations on ? Everyobody seem to quote them ,so maybe someone can explain ?

If you go to the link and read the article (couple of posts down from the one quted)it explains in some detail how and why they made their predictions and remember thse figures came out in 2014,so absolutely pre plandemic

Entertaining documentary ,nothing new to the awake ,but good stuff

Just recently discovered Mr Truthbomb and some of his documentarys have had me in stitches,deadpan delivery but humour in spades in the clips

https://ugetube.com/watch/plandemic-scamdemic-2-endgame-a-film-by-mrtruthbomb_H9POgfd5PjaY5FG.html?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_9WrL8X7zjSuL1JSJ00BikpDAjPMA7yayyNArvKr.LKA-1630473190-0-gqNtZGzNAvujcnBszSul

10 hours ago, Sharisteg said:

This is what bothers me about the antivax claims - people seize onto some rare occurrence, like one severe reaction out of a million doses given, and point to that as evidence vaccines are terrible. That's about as convincing and useful as personal antidotes and misrepresented science pulled from some random internet post.

I really don't know what to do at this point. I can keep trying to refute bad science but all that does is make me look like an asshole because people hate education now. I don't resent those who know more than I do about subjects they've studied for years so I can't get my head around this mindset. I want to hear facts from researchers, not the opinions of people who have never set foot in a lab and not the opinions of the recognized nutters and resentful jerks of the scientific community. Don't even try to show me trash from a conspiracy website and pass it off as facts. I'm not a idiot.

What's even more confusing for me is that the right to go unprotected and disrupt attempts to control a novel virus is being painted as an important human rights movement. I'm not a "sheep" who does what she's told. I don't know how many of you have been active in protest movements but I have, and I'm not talking about the recent BLM marches. I've been out there in places where it's only the fringe making noise for disadvantage persons, the environment, distribution of wealth, access to basic needs and animal welfare. To me, human rights worth fighting for involve safe housing, food, the right to vote, educational opportunities, a life without war or famine. Entitled people whining about vaccines - and getting vaxxed is not just about you, it's about safety for society as a whole - piss me off. It's selfish and childish. Learn what real  problems are.

Melinda, is that you? The divorce from Bill isn't going as smoothly as expected?

We're here for you, sister.

Talk it out.

• Haha 4

What are your thoughts is she or isn't she 🤔

Anti-vax trolls target Covid-hit Welsh schoolgirl, 17, who told people to get the jab from her hospital bed - branding her a paid Government actress in sick online posts 

Maisy Evans was hospitalised with a Covid-related blood clot and shared her message online in a bid to encourage teens to get the jab but says she was targeted by online trolls who called her a liar and accused her of being an actress for the Government. Others accused her story as a tool of 'propaganda'. Maisy said dealing with the abuse has been 'deeply frustrating' and said it is 'totally uncalled for'.

304931611_acardi.PNG.a212b6b2063372d877c95bc7774b5ce9.PNG

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9945441/Anti-vax-trolls-target-Covid-hit-schoolgirl-17-told-people-jab-hospital-bed.html

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Anti-vax trolls target Covid-hit Welsh schoolgirl, 17, who told people to get the jab from her hospital bed - branding her a paid Government actress in sick online posts 

Maisy Evans was hospitalised with a Covid-related blood clot and shared her message online in a bid to encourage teens to get the jab but says she was targeted by online trolls who called her a liar and accused her of being an actress for the Government. Others accused her story as a tool of 'propaganda'. Maisy said dealing with the abuse has been 'deeply frustrating' and said it is 'totally uncalled for'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9945441/Anti-vax-trolls-target-Covid-hit-schoolgirl-17-told-people-jab-hospital-bed.html

If she's telling other teens to get the vaccine, then she should be happy for her parents to accept full legal liability for any negative effects to those who follow her advice.

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Think Hugo did a video on her. I know she's young, but i wouldn't trust her. Seen others who got into politics young and they invariably turned out to be twats, Hague, Johnson etc.

Hey everyone. Great news! The exceptional investigative journalists of the Australian media have solved a mystery for us all.

Coronavirus: Shadow puppet-mistress pulling protest strings

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/coronavirus-shadow-puppetmistress-pulling-protest-strings/news-story/202ae9f067f0c53e45b5e25c8f2377bf

It's truly gripping stuff. Award worthy.

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Entertaining documentary ,nothing new to the awake ,but good stuff

Just recently discovered Mr Truthbomb and some of his documentarys have had me in stitches,deadpan delivery but humour in spades in the clips

https://ugetube.com/watch/plandemic-scamdemic-2-endgame-a-film-by-mrtruthbomb_H9POgfd5PjaY5FG.html?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_9WrL8X7zjSuL1JSJ00BikpDAjPMA7yayyNArvKr.LKA-1630473190-0-gqNtZGzNAvujcnBszSul

Thanks, out of likes. Looks like a good channel.

9 minutes ago, alexa said:

"I'm not a doctor. I have no medical qualifications. I'm still in high school. I don't know your specific medical history. But I'm telling you, you really need to get this vaccine. My parents won't be liable on my behalf if you get sick or die, but take it anyway."

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"I'm not a doctor. I have no medical qualifications. I'm still in high school. I don't know your specific medical history. But I'm telling you, you really need to get this vaccine. My parents won't be liable on my behalf if you get sick or die, but take it anyway."

What :classic_ohmy: I never read the whole article, she's most def a Government troll.

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just a reminder for those foolish enough to visit here and have had both vaccines and believe in the covid lies that today is th first of September

By the end of the month your furlough payments end

Welcome to our world

Payments will end. Booster jabs will begin.

So basically they are equally screwed like us, the only difference is, they have been injected with god knows what poison and we haven't.

I'll take being screwed without the poison. Let's run the experiment and see who ends up healthier after 10 years.... us or them. My money is on us.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If she's telling other teens to get the vaccine, then she should be happy for her parents to accept full legal liability for any negative effects to those who follow her advice.

👍