Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ManxCat3 said:

 I tried to listen to this,I really did .I need no more convincing that this is all a massive lie.

I want something to wake the sleepers with,

facts delivered in a way that makes people remember.

Although worthy and goodly,this is not the one.

What is ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lady Baynham said:

 I tried to listen to this,I really did .I need no more convincing that this is all a massive lie.

I want something to wake the sleepers with,

facts delivered in a way that makes people remember.

Although worthy and goodly,this is not the one.

What is ? 

Unfortunately it's going to take large amounts of destitution and starvation for people to react. Unfortunately people are only likely to act if it becomes a dire situation enough for them to fight for their lives. Essentially, we need the animal instinct that we've harboured since neanderthals to actually react to this situation. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As Boris Johnson announces Britain’s ‘great reset’, were the Covid ‘conspiracy theorists’ right all along?

 

The UK Prime Minister’s remote speech to his party conference saw him dismiss the idea of returning to normality. Is he using Covid-19 to follow the World Economic Forum’s ‘Great Reset’ agenda, as many have warned?

‘It’s not really about public health or a virus. They have another agenda.’ That’s what the so-called ‘conspiracy theorists’ have been saying since March, when the first British lockdowns were imposed and our lives were turned upside down. 

Those ‘conspiracy theorists’ were denounced, as always, as ‘cranks’ and ‘flat-Earthers’ but here we are in October, and, let’s face it, there is absolutely no sign, despite very low numbers of deaths ‘with’ Coronavirus, that we are returning to anything like normal. In fact, in his keynote speech yesterday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson specifically ruled out a return to normal, not even with a vaccine.

 

“After all we have been through, it isn’t enough just to go back to normal. We have lost too much. History teaches us that things of this magnitude – wars, famines, plagues, events that affect the vast bulk of humanity, as this virus has – they do not just come and go. They can be the trigger for economic and social change.” 

 

When I heard Johnson utter those words I thought, ‘where have I heard this stuff before?’ Well, the answer is in the book ‘Covid-19: The Great Reset’ by Klaus Schwab, the executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, and Thierry Malleret. They too, like Johnson, invoked the Second World War as the trigger for fundamental changes, not only to the global order and global economy, but to society and the way human beings interact with one another. Like Johnson, they don’t want to return to normal. “Many of us are pondering when things will return to normal. The short response is never.”

 

Instead, Schwab and Malleret want a world changed forever by a virus which they admit is only ‘mild’ compared to others in history. Covid-19 is seen as the catalyst for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’.

 

As to where all this is heading, I recommend you read Schwab’s ‘Great Reset’, and his earlier ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’, but please don’t do so late at night, because they will probably give you nightmares. Schwab’s elitist Davos-man utopia is a trans-human, socially distanced, utterly soulless dystopia for the rest of us. Think of the most terrifying sci-film you’ve ever watched and that still doesn’t go anywhere near it. And the worst thing is that it is sold to us as some kind of ‘progressive’ vision.

Johnson, in his speech yesterday, showed he’s a fully-signed up ‘Great Resetter’. It was, for me, the most chilling oration ever made by any British prime minister at a party conference. 

The man who justified a national lockdown in March on a purely temporary three-week basis to ‘flatten the curve’, and ‘protect the NHS’, and who said in the summer, after the lockdown had lasted three months, that he hoped Britain would return to ‘significant normality’ by November, now tells us: “We have been through too much frustration and hardship just to settle for the status quo ante – to think that life can go on as it was before the plague; and it will not… We are resolving not to go back to 2019.”

 

For Johnson, using the globalists’ phrase ‘Build Back Better’, this is the time to launch Britain on the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’. “From internet shopping to working from home, it looks as though Covid has massively accelerated changes in the world of work… as old jobs are lost and as new ones are created… The Covid crisis is a catalyst for change…” he said. 

Did Schwab actually write his speech? It looks like it. Although Johnson didn’t use the phrase ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’, he did mention a ‘Green Industrial Revolution’ twice.

 

Johnson foresees a future in which every home in Britain relies on wind power (he certainly produces a lot of that), and “instead of being dragged on big commutes to the city” people can “start a business in their home town… and bring up their children in the neighbourhoods where they grew up themselves.” 

 

Working from home is here to stay, with “gigabit broadband,” shopping from home, conferencing from home… in fact, let’s do everything from home. Who needs to meet other human beings? Not that there’d be anywhere to meet, with pubs, cinemas and theatres all closed down due to the never-ending coronavirus restrictions. 

Johnson pledged to make Britain “the greatest place on Earth” but to me it sounds more like hell. The question, as ever is who benefits?

 

The World Economic Forum, founded by Schwab, has been incredibly influential when it comes to the changes we’ve already seen in 2020, and what is being openly planned for the future. It was the WEF which co-hosted the ‘Event 201’ conference in New York in October 2019, which modelled a fictional global pandemic. 

 

It was at the WEF’s annual meeting in Davos on January 24, 2020 that Bill Gates’ Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness and Innovations (CEPI) held a press conference to announce a ‘new partnership’ to develop vaccines for the virus, when the number of confirmed worldwide cases was still in the hundreds.

 

It was the WEF that in July was promoting a Covid-19 ‘Health Passport’ app, the ‘brainchild’ of one of its ‘Young Global Leaders’, as the future for travel and attending events

 

And for those who don’t have the app or a ‘negative‘ test result? Well, you can just stay at home.

 

As Boris Johnson announces Britain’s ‘great reset’, were the Covid ‘conspiracy theorists’ right all along?

By Neil Clark

 

Full link: https://www.rt.com/op-ed/502795-boris-johnson-uk-great-reset/

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lady Baynham said:

 I tried to listen to this,I really did .I need no more convincing that this is all a massive lie.

I want something to wake the sleepers with,

facts delivered in a way that makes people remember.

Although worthy and goodly,this is not the one.

What is ? 

 

Well presented logic?

 

At the very worst it will show that the judicial systems in all the countries of the EU have been completely politicized to the detriment of the people.

 

Germany and many of the East European countries have a different outlook when it comes to tyranny whatever direction it comes from,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lady Baynham said:

 I tried to listen to this,I really did .I need no more convincing that this is all a massive lie.

I want something to wake the sleepers with,

facts delivered in a way that makes people remember.

Although worthy and goodly,this is not the one.

What is ? 

 

I think this is the most professionally, succinct analysis of the issues. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FROM 2007, Daily Telegraph (excerpts)

 

By Boris Johnson

12:01AM BST 25 Oct 2007 

 

Dear oh dear oh dear.  Bill Gates to the rescue for Boris Johnson

Global over-population is the real issue

"It is a tragic measure of how far the world has changed — and the infinite capacity of modern man for taking offence — that there are no two subjects that can get you more swiftly into political trouble than motherhood and apple pie.

 

As for motherhood — the fertility of the human race — we are getting to the point where you simply can't discuss it, and we are thereby refusing to say anything sensible about

the biggest single challenge facing the Earth; and no, whatever it may now be conventional to say, that single biggest challenge is not global warming. That is a secondary

challenge. The primary challenge facing our species is the reproduction of our species itself.

 

The world's population is now 6.7 billion, roughly double what it was when I was born. If I live to be in my mid-eighties, then it will have trebled in my lifetime.

The UN last year revised its forecasts upwards, predicting that there will be 9.2 billion people by 2050, and I simply cannot understand why no one discusses this impending calamity, and why no world statesmen have the guts to treat the issue with the seriousness it deserves.

 

How the hell can we witter on about tackling global warming, and reducing consumption, when we are continuing to add so relentlessly to the number of consumers? The answer is politics, and political cowardice.

 

There was a time, in the 1960s and 1970s, when people such as my father, Stanley, were becoming interested in demography, and the UN would hold giant conferences on the subject, and it was perfectly respectable to talk about saving the planet by reducing the growth in the number of human beings.

But over the years, the argument changed, and certain words became taboo, and certain concepts became forbidden, and we have reached the stage where the very discussion of overall human fertility — global motherhood — has become more or less banned.

 

We seem to have given up on population control, and all sorts of explanations are offered for the surrender. Some say Indira Gandhi gave it all a bad name, by her demented plan to sterilise Indian men with the lure of a transistor radio.

 

And then, in recent years, the idea of global population control has been more or less stifled by a pincer movement from the Right and the Left. American Right-wingers disapprove of anything that sounds like birth control, and so George W. Bush withholds the tiny contribution America makes to the UN Fund for Population Activities, regardless of the impact on the health of women in developing countries.

 

As for the Left, they dislike suggestions of population control because they seem to smack of colonialism and imperialism and telling the Third World what to do; and so we have reached the absurd position in which humanity bleats about the destruction of the environment, and yet there is not a peep in any communiqué from any summit of the EU, G8 or UN about the population growth that is causing that destruction.

 

It is time we had a grown-up discussion about the optimum quantity of human beings in this country and on this planet. Do we want the south-east of Britain, already the most densely populated major country in Europe, to resemble a giant suburbia ?This is not, repeat not, an argument about immigration per se, since in a sense it does not matter where people come from, and with their skill and their industry, immigrants add hugely to the economy. This is a straightforward question of population, and the eventual size of the human race.

 

Boris Johnson is MP for Henley

 

Bill-Gates-Boris-Johnson-678x381.jpg.opt

 

https://web.archive.org/web/20200605001844/https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643551/Global-over-population-is-the-real-issue.html

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

Oh yeah ... the controllers have their people out starting forest  fires in a dozen different countries    .. They even have the amazon ablaze , not easy , it's a rain forest! ...

 

And it is all being blamed on global warming so we put up with carbon taxes on everything ... And people will insist on more lockdowns , it's good for the planet we don't leave our flats ..lol  

 

They changed policy on forest management.

Forest firefighting was and is all the rage - putting out all the smaller naturally occuring regular fires  in the name of "saving the environment!" !

Simlple "green" policy with a devastating outcome.

Saplings/young trees are far more resistant to fire.

Regular firefighting allows forests to become predominantly mature - older trees are much drier! and when this extended at scale then enormous areas are put at risk with obvious outcomes.

You would think it was planned !

When left alone, forests manage themselves quite well - many small controlled fires usually from lightning strikes, eliminates older drier forested areas  while leaving the younger healthier  more resilient forest areas intact.

Ecofascist policy is the problem - Put out all the small fires, then wait for the really devastating fires to occur. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Number6 said:

As Boris Johnson announces Britain’s ‘great reset’, were the Covid ‘conspiracy theorists’ right all along?

 

The UK Prime Minister’s remote speech to his party conference saw him dismiss the idea of returning to normality. Is he using Covid-19 to follow the World Economic Forum’s ‘Great Reset’ agenda, as many have warned?

‘It’s not really about public health or a virus. They have another agenda.’ That’s what the so-called ‘conspiracy theorists’ have been saying since March, when the first British lockdowns were imposed and our lives were turned upside down. 

Those ‘conspiracy theorists’ were denounced, as always, as ‘cranks’ and ‘flat-Earthers’ but here we are in October, and, let’s face it, there is absolutely no sign, despite very low numbers of deaths ‘with’ Coronavirus, that we are returning to anything like normal. In fact, in his keynote speech yesterday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson specifically ruled out a return to normal, not even with a vaccine.

 

“After all we have been through, it isn’t enough just to go back to normal. We have lost too much. History teaches us that things of this magnitude – wars, famines, plagues, events that affect the vast bulk of humanity, as this virus has – they do not just come and go. They can be the trigger for economic and social change.” 

 

When I heard Johnson utter those words I thought, ‘where have I heard this stuff before?’ Well, the answer is in the book ‘Covid-19: The Great Reset’ by Klaus Schwab, the executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, and Thierry Malleret. They too, like Johnson, invoked the Second World War as the trigger for fundamental changes, not only to the global order and global economy, but to society and the way human beings interact with one another. Like Johnson, they don’t want to return to normal. “Many of us are pondering when things will return to normal. The short response is never.”

 

Instead, Schwab and Malleret want a world changed forever by a virus which they admit is only ‘mild’ compared to others in history. Covid-19 is seen as the catalyst for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’.

 

As to where all this is heading, I recommend you read Schwab’s ‘Great Reset’, and his earlier ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’, but please don’t do so late at night, because they will probably give you nightmares. Schwab’s elitist Davos-man utopia is a trans-human, socially distanced, utterly soulless dystopia for the rest of us. Think of the most terrifying sci-film you’ve ever watched and that still doesn’t go anywhere near it. And the worst thing is that it is sold to us as some kind of ‘progressive’ vision.

Johnson, in his speech yesterday, showed he’s a fully-signed up ‘Great Resetter’. It was, for me, the most chilling oration ever made by any British prime minister at a party conference. 

The man who justified a national lockdown in March on a purely temporary three-week basis to ‘flatten the curve’, and ‘protect the NHS’, and who said in the summer, after the lockdown had lasted three months, that he hoped Britain would return to ‘significant normality’ by November, now tells us: “We have been through too much frustration and hardship just to settle for the status quo ante – to think that life can go on as it was before the plague; and it will not… We are resolving not to go back to 2019.”

 

For Johnson, using the globalists’ phrase ‘Build Back Better’, this is the time to launch Britain on the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’. “From internet shopping to working from home, it looks as though Covid has massively accelerated changes in the world of work… as old jobs are lost and as new ones are created… The Covid crisis is a catalyst for change…” he said. 

Did Schwab actually write his speech? It looks like it. Although Johnson didn’t use the phrase ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’, he did mention a ‘Green Industrial Revolution’ twice.

 

Johnson foresees a future in which every home in Britain relies on wind power (he certainly produces a lot of that), and “instead of being dragged on big commutes to the city” people can “start a business in their home town… and bring up their children in the neighbourhoods where they grew up themselves.” 

 

Working from home is here to stay, with “gigabit broadband,” shopping from home, conferencing from home… in fact, let’s do everything from home. Who needs to meet other human beings? Not that there’d be anywhere to meet, with pubs, cinemas and theatres all closed down due to the never-ending coronavirus restrictions. 

Johnson pledged to make Britain “the greatest place on Earth” but to me it sounds more like hell. The question, as ever is who benefits?

 

The World Economic Forum, founded by Schwab, has been incredibly influential when it comes to the changes we’ve already seen in 2020, and what is being openly planned for the future. It was the WEF which co-hosted the ‘Event 201’ conference in New York in October 2019, which modelled a fictional global pandemic. 

 

It was at the WEF’s annual meeting in Davos on January 24, 2020 that Bill Gates’ Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness and Innovations (CEPI) held a press conference to announce a ‘new partnership’ to develop vaccines for the virus, when the number of confirmed worldwide cases was still in the hundreds.

 

It was the WEF that in July was promoting a Covid-19 ‘Health Passport’ app, the ‘brainchild’ of one of its ‘Young Global Leaders’, as the future for travel and attending events

 

And for those who don’t have the app or a ‘negative‘ test result? Well, you can just stay at home.

 

As Boris Johnson announces Britain’s ‘great reset’, were the Covid ‘conspiracy theorists’ right all along?

By Neil Clark

 

Full link: https://www.rt.com/op-ed/502795-boris-johnson-uk-great-reset/

 

Chilling. We are at war for our souls

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meanwhile this is probably old news or not as it was censored by the twitter and facebook police.

"Flu season is coming up! Many people every year, sometimes over 100,000, and despite the Vaccine, die from the Flu. Are we going to close down our Country? No, we have learned to live with it, just like we are learning to live with Covid, in most populations far less lethal!!!"

Trump Rages "Repeal Section 230" After Facebook, Twitter Censorship.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/facebook-removes-twitter-flags-trump-covid-19-comment

 

There's just one thing. If you follow the science and the data from CDC... Trump is right...

2020-10-06_8-45-55.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

FROM 2007, Daily Telegraph (excerpts)

 

By Boris Johnson

12:01AM BST 25 Oct 2007 

 

Dear oh dear oh dear.  Bill Gates to the rescue for Boris Johnson

Global over-population is the real issue

"It is a tragic measure of how far the world has changed — and the infinite capacity of modern man for taking offence — that there are no two subjects that can get you more swiftly into political trouble than motherhood and apple pie.

 

As for motherhood — the fertility of the human race — we are getting to the point where you simply can't discuss it, and we are thereby refusing to say anything sensible about

the biggest single challenge facing the Earth; and no, whatever it may now be conventional to say, that single biggest challenge is not global warming. That is a secondary

challenge. The primary challenge facing our species is the reproduction of our species itself.

 

The world's population is now 6.7 billion, roughly double what it was when I was born. If I live to be in my mid-eighties, then it will have trebled in my lifetime.

The UN last year revised its forecasts upwards, predicting that there will be 9.2 billion people by 2050, and I simply cannot understand why no one discusses this impending calamity, and why no world statesmen have the guts to treat the issue with the seriousness it deserves.

 

How the hell can we witter on about tackling global warming, and reducing consumption, when we are continuing to add so relentlessly to the number of consumers? The answer is politics, and political cowardice.

 

There was a time, in the 1960s and 1970s, when people such as my father, Stanley, were becoming interested in demography, and the UN would hold giant conferences on the subject, and it was perfectly respectable to talk about saving the planet by reducing the growth in the number of human beings.

But over the years, the argument changed, and certain words became taboo, and certain concepts became forbidden, and we have reached the stage where the very discussion of overall human fertility — global motherhood — has become more or less banned.

 

We seem to have given up on population control, and all sorts of explanations are offered for the surrender. Some say Indira Gandhi gave it all a bad name, by her demented plan to sterilise Indian men with the lure of a transistor radio.

 

And then, in recent years, the idea of global population control has been more or less stifled by a pincer movement from the Right and the Left. American Right-wingers disapprove of anything that sounds like birth control, and so George W. Bush withholds the tiny contribution America makes to the UN Fund for Population Activities, regardless of the impact on the health of women in developing countries.

 

As for the Left, they dislike suggestions of population control because they seem to smack of colonialism and imperialism and telling the Third World what to do; and so we have reached the absurd position in which humanity bleats about the destruction of the environment, and yet there is not a peep in any communiqué from any summit of the EU, G8 or UN about the population growth that is causing that destruction.

 

It is time we had a grown-up discussion about the optimum quantity of human beings in this country and on this planet. Do we want the south-east of Britain, already the most densely populated major country in Europe, to resemble a giant suburbia ?This is not, repeat not, an argument about immigration per se, since in a sense it does not matter where people come from, and with their skill and their industry, immigrants add hugely to the economy. This is a straightforward question of population, and the eventual size of the human race.

 

Boris Johnson is MP for Henley

 

Bill-Gates-Boris-Johnson-678x381.jpg.opt

 

https://web.archive.org/web/20200605001844/https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643551/Global-over-population-is-the-real-issue.html

 

 

Been telling people for more than a decade that globalists fear a large population - all I ever got in return was weird stares and conspiracy accusations. I dont believe that the population is 6.7 B or above, but nearer 6 billion. When we consider the deaths that occur at the hands of the system, from medicine to wars and all that occurs inbetween, the declining birth rate & the decline in fertility They have always feared a large population obviously difficult to control.

This world could easily hold double the present & then some imho - the more the better - safety in numbers as I hope we shall soon see!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

???

First question, like WTF are you searching for exactly? 

 

Secondly, how can you search me inline with social distancing guidelines?

 

Thirdly, there is no thirdly, I wont be stepping foot in this shit hole of an establishment you fascist dick head. Good day to you! 

 

Seriously though, what would they expect to find? Not on really. Basically treating all their customers like they're some kind of drug taking criminals. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

First question, like WTF are you searching for exactly? 

 

Secondly, how can you search me inline with social distancing guidelines?

 

Thirdly, there is no thirdly, I wont be stepping foot in this shit hole of an establishment you fascist dick head. Good day to you! 

 

Seriously though, what would they expect to find? Not on really. Basically treating all their customers like they're some kind of drug taking criminals. 

 

Definitely seems like a sign of things to come in this prison that they're building around us.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54449573

Covid: Pubs and restaurants in central Scotland to close.

Pubs and restaurants will be able to open in other parts of Scotland - but can only serve alcohol outdoors.

The new rules, which will be in force from 18:00 on Friday until 25 October, apply to about 3.4 million people.

 

The shutdown of pubs and restaurants across central Scotland with a new 6pm curfew elsewhere are significant new restrictions.

 

WOW crazy stuff.

Edited by Fifth element
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zarkov said:

 

They changed policy on forest management.

Forest firefighting was and is all the rage - putting out all the smaller naturally occuring regular fires  in the name of "saving the environment!" !

Simlple "green" policy with a devastating outcome.

Saplings/young trees are far more resistant to fire.

Regular firefighting allows forests to become predominantly mature - older trees are much drier! and when this extended at scale then enormous areas are put at risk with obvious outcomes.

You would think it was planned !

When left alone, forests manage themselves quite well - many small controlled fires usually from lightning strikes, eliminates older drier forested areas  while leaving the younger healthier  more resilient forest areas intact.

Ecofascist policy is the problem - Put out all the small fires, then wait for the really devastating fires to occur. 

 

Indeed - it's where the phrase burn off the dead wood came from. A process of new life and rejuvenation not destruction

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought this interview on Talk Radio this morning was quite interesting.

Ian Collins interviewed Professor David Livermore, one of the signatories of the Great Barrington Declaration, followed by an interview with Dr Deepti Gurdasani who was rather scathing of the signatories and their credentials and believes that those "fringe views" should not be given a platform...

 

 

 

I'd not heard of Dr Gurdasani before but will be keeping half an eye on her twit posts from now on...

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Kala Namak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

A couple more graphs comparing Covid-1984 death rates in non-lockdown Sweden with those in Spain, France and the UK. The images speak for themselves.

 

image.jpeg.3fffe6cf5845869d92e073549e91f9de.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.5e1b6ee788563736979ab6fccb8632b0.jpeg

 

 

Spain had the stricktest of lockdowns. For at least six weeks citizens were under house arrest, only allowed out for food or medicine ...

NOT ALLOWED OUT TO EXERCISE AT ALL.

 

Since (if a remember correctly) the latter part of July everyone SIX YEARS AND ABOVE HAS TO WEAR ALMOST EVERYWHERE. IN THE STREET,

WALKING ON THE BEACH, WALKING IN A PARK, SCHOOLS ETC.

 

Exempt in bars/restaurants. Exempt if running for exercise which makes no sense at all. Walking ..... must wear a mask. Running by the pavement

expelling more breath, don't wear a mask!

 

Smoking is banned everywhere, on the street and on outside terraces of restaurants, bars cafes etc. Smoking is only allowed

in private property.

 

President Pedro Sanchez said the masks wil have to be worn until a vaccine is available. That could be years.

 

THE MASKS AND LOCKDOWNS DON'T WORK AND SPAIN IS THE LEADING EXAMPLE OF THAT FACT.

 

Almost two million Spaniards have been fined for not complying.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, zarkov said:

 

how they will present increasing hospital numbers in the link

 

 

10 hours ago, wake_up_bomb said:

Here is a graph that I saw today on the BBC website:

covid_cases.png.60f39a84e0d2229cedfea9388083bec5.png

What do you think the headline associated with this graph was?

 

Covid_Headline.png.5a5d7f50b284ed907acc8ade29fb85ef.png

It's funny, but I don't remember the headlines, fanfare and general state of furore when Covid hospital admissions fell by 99%, as the graph shows. Even now they're approximately 90% down from the peak of the virus, and even at the peak of the virus nothing particularly unexpected happened.

 

We will have to look at this in the full context of hospital admissions over a longer period. Especially when we consider the fact that the PCR test is a fraud and they are faking the death statistics. What we find when we look at hospital admissions over a 10 year period is that the hospitals since March have been relatively empty. Also we can see that the start of winter always results in a peak of admissions for flu and pneumonia. 

 

 

faes-by-admission-method.jpeg

 

https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/hospital-admitted-patient-care-activity/2019-20/summary-reports---apc---admissions

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...