Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Oh asking for public help this time last year! what a fucking surprise.

Officers in Mounted Section ask the public for help – in their search for new horses!

Sergeant Stu Coates heads the unit, which includes six highly-trained police constables and four passionate grooms.

Sgt Coates said: “The section recently moved to a new location near Chester-le-street and now is the perfect time to expand the team and we are asking horse owners to consider whether their animal would be suitable for a career in the police.

“We take very good care of the horses who work for Northumbria Police and they get pampered by the fantastic team we have here.

“When they’re out on patrol they get a lot of attention from the public who love to find out a bit about them and give them a stroke.

Email Sgt Coates at [email protected].

https://beta.northumbria.police.uk/latest-news/2020/august/officers-in-mounted-section-ask-the-public-for-help-in-their-search-for-new-horses/

"If you want to find out what a man is to the bottom, give him power."

- Ingersoll

Deagel expected population reductions in numbers by 2025

UK 50 million

Spain 21

Germany 50

Netherlands 1.5

Canada 9

France 28

Italy 19

USA 230

Japan 23

China 22

They dont have to kill everybody,except UK and USA and Germany where it will feel like they have

2 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

I agree and disagree.

I agree that each police constable (I prefer that to the imported Americanism, 'police officer') is a civilian in uniform and serves the community rather than the state.  One thing that is overlooked is that, unlike on the Continent and elsewhere, the police in Britain are meant to be independent of the state and, in that regard, are a defence against intrusions on civil liberty by the state.  The culture of British policing traditionally reflected this: the uniforms, the lack of firearms, the friendly but firm approach, the tendency towards deescalating situations, etc.  On the Continent, the culture is the opposite: the police dress as paramilitaries, they often work for the state, they are armed, and they are there to order people around.   

We have moved towards the foreign culture as we have abandoned our liberties.  Chief Constables should be able to disregard directions and instructions that are not law.  Unfortunately, they did not.  That's because they now work for the state.  One thing that the last 24 months has shown very clearly is the politicisation of the police: the end result of which is an actual police state.

On the other hand, telling a police officer that he must stand under his oath, will be personally liable under common law - sorry, Common Law - and he must bring the inspector down or else, is likely to do nothing more than raise a good-natured laugh back at the police station.  I'm sure that in quite a few situations this sort of thing works as a ploy, and best of luck, but if the police seem confused about it, that's because it's nutty.

Police oath U.K.

I (name) ...of (police force)... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Nice work.

But isn't it a sad indictment of the medical profession that two random blokes on the David Icke Forums actually care more about these peoples' health than their own doctors or whoever the hell injected them with this poison shite.

Bloody clown world for sure.

😄 Agreed. Definitely a clown world. Always the danger when doctors are paid so much, many are there just for the money.

It's also fairly well known that psyschopaths are often attracted to positions of power -like police, banking, government, army, doctors, etc. We need systems in place to root them out early (once we remove the psychos at the very top obviously).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Another, specific,  guinea pig nation

Pfizer/BioNTech is New Zealand’s primary vaccine provider.

So far, only the Pfizer/BioNTech, Janssen and AstraZeneca vaccines have been provisionally approved by Medsafe, however, the Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine that Cabinet has approved for our rollout in New Zealand. You can’t choose what type of COVID-19 vaccine you’ll get.

I can't remember who said it. Maybe Churchill. But, "the absence of choices makes decisions a lot easier." Or something to that effect. lol.

1 minute ago, BossCrow said:

😄 Agreed. Definitely a clown world. Always the danger when doctors are paid so much, many are there just for the money.

It's also fairly well known that psyschopaths are often attracted to positions of power -like police, banking, government, army, doctors, etc. We need systems in place to root them out early (once we remove the psychos at the very top obviously).

I've always said, the only leader I would trust is the leader who never wanted to be in such a position. For the exact reasons you mention.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I can't remember who said it. Maybe Churchill. But, "the absence of choices makes decisions a lot easier." Or something to that effect. lol.

"You don’t have a choice,...People act like you have a choice. ..... normalcy only returns when we've largely vaccinated the entire global population." Kill Hates

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

"You don’t have a choice,...People act like you have a choice. ..... normalcy only returns when we've largely vaccinated the entire global population." Kill Hates

You mean... Kill Hates, MD 😅

2 hours ago, Human10 said:

They actually can't fore you to any medical procedures - It's against UNESCOUniversal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights...

I don't think Human rights exist any more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Same story, as always. Vietnam no deaths, till guess when..

What's going on in Bhutan?!? They have a population of 781,468

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/bhutan-population/

They have had 3 'Covid' deaths since 3rd Jan 2020!?!?

But the WHO says they've had 1,036,834 jabs dished out there?

https://covid19.who.int/region/searo/country/bt

Edit:

Just found out they are the only country in the world that produce more oxygen than CO2.

70% forest cover enshrined in their laws.That explains it then...

Edited by Doc

Anyone know this woman's name and where to find her ?

My brother said "Be interested to know if the court rule is to be experimental, the fallout would be massive."....so would be good to find her for any updates

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Bhutan is a Buddhist theocracy, maybe they are binning the jabs.

11 minutes ago, VictoriaZ said:

Anyone know this woman's name and where to find her ?

My brother said "Be interested to know if the court rule is to be experimental, the fallout would be massive."....so would be good to find her for any updates

Anna de Buisseret

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/04/serving-notices-liability-vaccinators-criminal-trials/

Did/does use the name Anna de biscuit on faceache

Connected to Guardians 300

https://guardians300.com/

DDGo for more

Edited by whatthefoxhat
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Bhutan is a Buddhist theocracy, maybe they are binning the jabs.

What, the King binned them all off? I'd like to think so. I like a bit of Buddhism in my life.

Reckon the WHO are just putting random numbers up though Odds, forgetting there is nobs like me checking out random figures on the web. The whole thing is a shambles the closer you look. Just doesn't add up.

Edited by Doc

This is what bothers me about the antivax claims - people seize onto some rare occurrence, like one severe reaction out of a million doses given, and point to that as evidence vaccines are terrible. That's about as convincing and useful as personal antidotes and misrepresented science pulled from some random internet post.

I really don't know what to do at this point. I can keep trying to refute bad science but all that does is make me look like an asshole because people hate education now. I don't resent those who know more than I do about subjects they've studied for years so I can't get my head around this mindset. I want to hear facts from researchers, not the opinions of people who have never set foot in a lab and not the opinions of the recognized nutters and resentful jerks of the scientific community. Don't even try to show me trash from a conspiracy website and pass it off as facts. I'm not a idiot.

What's even more confusing for me is that the right to go unprotected and disrupt attempts to control a novel virus is being painted as an important human rights movement. I'm not a "sheep" who does what she's told. I don't know how many of you have been active in protest movements but I have, and I'm not talking about the recent BLM marches. I've been out there in places where it's only the fringe making noise for disadvantage persons, the environment, distribution of wealth, access to basic needs and animal welfare. To me, human rights worth fighting for involve safe housing, food, the right to vote, educational opportunities, a life without war or famine. Entitled people whining about vaccines - and getting vaxxed is not just about you, it's about safety for society as a whole - piss me off. It's selfish and childish. Learn what real  problems are.

Edited by Sharisteg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

What, the King binned them all off? I'd like to think so. I like a bit of Buddhism in my life.

Reckon the WHO are just putting random numbers up though Odds, forgetting there is nobs like me checking out random figures on the web. The whole thing is a shambles the closer you look. Just doesn't add up.

Agreed, could be happening, is same story in some countries. Bhutan is pretty isolated from the world, could easily blag it. Maybe they still have some decency for its people.

Most countries tell a different story.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1386179473524019204.html

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Deagel expected population reductions in numbers by 2025

UK 50 million

Spain 21

Germany 50

Netherlands 1.5

Canada 9

France 28

Italy 19

USA 230

Japan 23

China 22

They dont have to kill everybody,except UK and USA and Germany where it will feel like they have

They've got bonus in Poland and Sweden ... 😒

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

Edit:

Just found out they are the only country in the world that produce more oxygen than CO2.

70% forest cover enshrined in their laws.That explains it then...

Maybe they don't have 5G or Musk don't shoot lasers at them 🤣

• Like 1