Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/106851721394249401

J&J selling skin cream with benzene to give people leukemia so they can sell leukemia medicine. Sounds like Covid vaccines? I wonder how many of these scams they have going. 

And here they have aluminium in baby formulas. Covid jab also has aluminium and other toxics.

http://www.siliconrich.com/baby-formula-contaminated-with-aluminium/

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Exactly, their identity is based on some science cult crap, and they want to lecture others. lmao

It is how they dismiss information, they build these caricatures that they socially ostracise. Then when new information comes in they can dismiss it all under the umbrella of the caricature.  No one calls themselves anti-vaxxers, it is only the caricature that they invented to stigmatise people who disagree with vaccine science. The similarities between the term conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers is significant, the two terms are used in exactly the same way. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

It is how they dismiss information, they build these caricatures that they socially ostracise. Then when new information comes in they can dismiss it all under the umbrella of the caricature.  No one calls themselves anti-vaxxers, it is only the caricature that they invented to stigmatise people who disagree with vaccine science. The similarities between the term conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers is significant, the two terms are used in exactly the same way. 

I totally agree.

I would say I'm culturally Right-Wing and economically Left-Wing/Libertarian on some issues, but I don't see what any of that has to do with a vaccine.

I wouldn't dismiss info from folks on here just because they're not on the same page as me culturally or politically. If we did that then we would have hardly anyone to talk to as nobody is going to fit exactly inside the same box as you.

15 minutes ago, zArk said:

we took our kids out of school and got them in another.

there are some loony heads and some ok, there are some schools where the normal parents outnumber the zombies.

Even the private schools round here are full on zombie apocalypse. No escape!!!

Hey @BossCrow check this out. Regarding those girls with blisters in the mouth...

"To 1 August 2021, the TGA has received 41 reports of suspected ITP following vaccination. These patients had an extremely low platelet count, and signs of thrombocytopenia including unusual bruising, a nosebleed and/or blood blisters in the mouth. These symptoms occurred in a timeframe that suggested they could be linked to vaccination and no other obvious cause was identified based on the information provided to TGA."

Source: https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-05-08-2021

1 hour ago, Ergo Storm said:

I've just told you what the correct position in law is.  It's literally in my post that you just quoted.

You ask what a 'normal' person is.  That's like asking, 'What's sky?'  It's not necessarily susceptible to an accessible definition.  It's just something everybody knows.

Well we have a statement of opinion first, so I asked for the position in law. So I was maybe expecting a direction in which to take so I could look for myself, a bit like what Darius did, that's all. 

I don't think asking what a normal person is like "what's sky" because clearly your definition of normal is not the same as mine. I don't think she came across as a crazy lady at all, she comes across as a lady trying to make a difference. I see nothing crazy in that. 

Now, you could well be right on the staging of this event, I dunno, it equally may not be. I've only recently seen her come on the scene so I know little of her. I thought it was interesting all the same. 

15 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Saw this one last night-

🤣🤣🤣 Aerial shots show a tiny group of protesters, look to be as many cops as demonstrators. They're claiming XE blocked Tower Bridge with one caravan! But it's mainly cops and police vehicles blocking it.

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Interesting body language from that guy when the woman asks:

"Aren't they going to annoy people?"

Then he grins. What an arsehole.

Bunch of weirdos.

• Like 1

Just now, BossCrow said:

Saw this one last night-

🤣🤣🤣 Aerial shots show a tiny group of protesters, look to be as many cops as demonstrators. They're claiming XE blocked Tower Bridge with one caravan! But it's mainly cops and police vehicles blocking it.

Is one big photo op as always & the pigs are their body guards.

Like they couldn't shift that caravan.

Fakenews society.

• Like 1

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

She went expecting to find Mad Max and Crocodile Dundee but only found Dame Edna.

I'm surprised they didn't arrest her for driving three hours. That's out of the legal 5km restriction zone. 😁