Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, pete675 said:

According to the Deagel prediction for 2025, the population of Romania will only drop by 500,000 - nothing like the 80% drop predicted for Britain.

Which kind of ties in with their rabid push to get every  man woman and child poisoned

Anybody would think they had been given targets to achieve,because sure as eggs is eggs its not about caring for public health

22 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

AHH the good old remembrancer ,the only unelected member of parliament sent from the city of london corporation to make sure that the corporations finacial interests are never threatened

State within a state the city of London corporation has its fingers knuckle deep in this pie

Tax dodgey fucks & the queen even ritually bows to the real crown.. as she has no jurisdiction over the square mile.

46 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

This is a perfect example showing the police to be absolutely clueless as to their job, their role and who they serve. (Common Purpose reframing in full effect) Credit to these people for stating their case in a calm and respectful way by stating these officers merely have "obligations and roles "under that uniform and that they won't be able to hide behind it.

Would love to have seen their expressions under those bloody masks when they were told the would be held personally liable in a Common Law Court if they didn't bring the Inspector down.

Fantastic stuff.

I agree and disagree.

I agree that each police constable (I prefer that to the imported Americanism, 'police officer') is a civilian in uniform and serves the community rather than the state.  One thing that is overlooked is that, unlike on the Continent and elsewhere, the police in Britain are meant to be independent of the state and, in that regard, are a defence against intrusions on civil liberty by the state.  The culture of British policing traditionally reflected this: the uniforms, the lack of firearms, the friendly but firm approach, the tendency towards deescalating situations, etc.  On the Continent, the culture is the opposite: the police dress as paramilitaries, they often work for the state, they are armed, and they are there to order people around.   

We have moved towards the foreign culture as we have abandoned our liberties.  Chief Constables should be able to disregard directions and instructions that are not law.  Unfortunately, they did not.  That's because they now work for the state.  One thing that the last 24 months has shown very clearly is the politicisation of the police: the end result of which is an actual police state.

On the other hand, telling a police officer that he must stand under his oath, will be personally liable under common law - sorry, Common Law - and he must bring the inspector down or else, is likely to do nothing more than raise a good-natured laugh back at the police station.  I'm sure that in quite a few situations this sort of thing works as a ploy, and best of luck, but if the police seem confused about it, that's because it's nutty.

12 minutes ago, Human10 said:

My daughter kept coming back with tests. I hope she will find strength to refuse it. I will sent her with letter. She's 14 so she have to learn to protect herself and fight for her rights... We prepare her for different situations. 

I thought we had but clearly not enough!

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

Here’s Why No One Can Force You to Take Pfizer’s Newly ‘Approved’ Comirnaty Vaccine

When the FDA announced full approval of Pfizer’s Comirnaty COVID vaccine, the media predicted an avalanche of mandates — but the FDA’s own Fact Sheet for the vaccine states it is “your choice to receive or not receive” the vaccine.

This fact sheet for vaccine recipients is key to avoid being forced to accept an experimental vaccine.

That means the Comirnaty vaccine cannot be mandated. The FDA admits this in the fact sheet, where it states:

“WHAT IF I DECIDE NOT TO GET COMIRNATY (COVID-19 VACCINE, mRNA) OR THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?

“Under the EUA, it is your choice to receive or not receive the vaccine. Should you decide not to receive it, it will not change your standard medical care.”

The fact sheet is FDA’s admission, buried in the fine print, that no one can currently be mandated to receive any COVID vaccine in the U.S., as all remain under the EUA.

We suggest you print it out, highlight the relevant passages and present it to anyone who tries to force vaccinations on employees.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/no-one-can-force-you-pfizers-comirnaty-vaccine/

They actually can't fore you to any medical procedures - It's against UNESCOUniversal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights...

Edited by Human10

48 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Most blood thinners are derived from rat poison mate.

42 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Warfarin was one that was used extensively a few decades ago.

Yes, it was like a tenner back then. It's been decades I've tasted whizz. 😆 Horrible stuff, never got into it. Cocain is much better but I leave that to politicians these days.

Edited by DaleP

46 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Or with the school for kids?

I told my kids' school in no uncertain terms that I did not give consent for the swab test and one comes home tonight with a whole bagful of test kits, informing me that they were lined up like sheep and tested.

You have no idea how annoyed i was, actually you probably do.

Anyway it's strengthened my resolve to take them out at the first sniff of death jab teams moving in. 

we took our kids out of school and got them in another.

there are some loony heads and some ok, there are some schools where the normal parents outnumber the zombies.

• Like 1