Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't think he's unaware at all, mate, he's just another guy that isn't like normal Anglos and he probably hates us.

Freemason just like the rest of them. He knows exactly what he's doing because he's a servant of the system, let's not forget that these so called celebrities all serve the system and should be castigated as such. 

• Like 1

You see that article about graphene, the author claims they found parasite in the vaccines that causes AIDS like symptoms, tiredness and other issues. 

If we had a functioning military/intelligence/police they would be all over this and arrest these people behind it. 

A 50 micron elongated body, as seen in Figure 13 is a sharp mysterious presence in the Pfizer vaccine. It appears and is identified anatomically as a Trypanosoma cruzi parasite of which several variants are lethal and is one of many causes of acquired immune deficiency syndrome or AIDS.[Atlas of Human Parasitology, 4th Edition, Lawrence Ash and Thomas Orithel, pages 174 to 178][9]

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

I‘ve heard from people that they have had a new APP downloaded to their smart phones overnight mainly Samsung

the app is Global Goals !

anyone know more about this?

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/samsung-global-goals/

954D07E8-3A39-4624-A2BC-FECF74024FCA.jpeg.7b7b2555cf3f8d989c774d26301fc6d0.jpeg

All these allegedly 'awake' people who cant even bear to get rid of their smartphones let alone fight back against the system. I totally f*cking despair.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarianF said:

@Freedom Lane55

"Any person who resists or hinders or incites any person to assault, resist or hinder a police officer in the execution of his or her duty shall be liable on conviction before the Local Court to imprisonment for 12 months or to a fine of 10 penalty units, or both." http://www5.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/ca190082/s546c.html

What the fuck is a 'penalty unit'

38 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I was thinking more Wiki Early Life, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's a mason too.

I'd put money on it. To quote George Carlin:

"It's a big club and you ain't in it!"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Load of BS. Fake new.

Not necessarily.

wo.jpg

Source: The Ultimate World Order, by Robert H. Williams

On 8/22/2021 at 10:26 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

22/08/21
Who are the million Israelis who have yet to be vaccinated?
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/312215

'According to Health Ministry figures, the majority of Israeli citizens who have yet to be vaccinated against the coronavirus are either Bedouin, Israeli-Arab, or older immigrants from the Soviet Union.'

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

Ugly whore. Bottle blonde bitch. Good job her ugly masonic face is covered up, would have repeatedly projectile vomited over my cornflakes otherwise. Food is in enough of a short supply as it is, could be part of a masonic plan to starve us all to death by putting this ugly whore bitch on the tv and making us lose our lunch.

That " nurse " next to her is so stupid. That's not how you administer an injection. Look at the placement of the hand on the syringe - that is not how you inject someone. Fake, total and utter BS set-up. 

In every other death injecting scene i have seen, they pull the clothing away to full expose the shoulder muscle, here the t-shirt is still covering her arm, it has not been lifted at all. Just look at the small amount of space between the nurse's hand and syringe, you can see a thin line of black, proving her t-shirt has not been lifted at all. Meaning she is being injected through the t-shirt, which would never happen. And usually the agents of death inject into the shoulder, in this case it looks like the needle is going into the back.

Terrible acting. Super bitch willoughby tried to get into acting, but no one liked it, just like the shit pretend acting job she is doing here. This slag sucked and swallowed every cock in town, then went and married the studio boss that's the only way she got her ugly full moon face on tv.  Now look at this set up scene, never seen someone wear so much make up for a private session in my life. And what's all that emergency equipment in the background, why was that not used, please let it be used, please let her suffer a terrible life-threatening situation and wipe that ugly, toothy, evil mouth, devil-worshipping, slag, whore, bitch, bad-breath, mouth cock sucking whore, lying, evil, farty breath, forked tounge, anal prolapse, deep throating, bitch - oh! wait a minute, what am i saying she never got injected in the first place!
These people who smile at you and act like they are your best friends, are actually sell outs and traitors. Every music star every movie star every tv personality, without exception, will never be allowed to climb the ladder to such a degree unless they are masonic and have proven their love for satan with years of paedophilia and devil worshipping. They will never allow a person to move into a position of influence, unless that person has proven themselves with total and utter dedication to the masonic cause, are under total masonic control, have commited so many evil deeds, lost every ounce of their humanity in their soul, raped so many women, tortured so many children, murdered so many innocents on their altar of human sacrifice . Two-faced slag, just like ophera winfrey, who ran a tv show for twenty years giving the people

" advice " on how to better their lives, and in actual fact winfrey is a paedo and is best friends with bill gates, jon bon jovi, and all the other evil bar stewards.

Excellent post mate.

Every bit of it absolutely spot on too.

1 hour ago, Looney tune said:

Whilet you may own your home it can still be taken off you under compulsory purchase orders for what ever price they set

Property is my body and kids

Communism claims ownership of my body and kids.

Magna carts and common law is incompatible with communism

images.jpeg.2b345db90fe1350054aa228361161fcc.jpeg