Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 8/29/2021 at 6:07 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just need to be careful. I think they're going to make people so exhausted and then offer some saviour figure, but as you probably know, they will be a false saviour.

This.

Like I say, there are people that want to paint the West as the great Satan, so beware of the same people trying to "liberate" us. We need our own revolution, not theirs.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

ah but thats right its Uber Communism being installed as a way to control and manipulate

Theres no doubt in Russia, North Korea and China theres a 1% elite that exist in a capitalist system of their own. They have privacy and property.

The 99% live in communism with no property and no rights only privileges.

Communism is slavery. It is a system whereby the citizens are subject to the 1% under the guise of the State being for the people.

Rothschilds, Rockerfellas, Royal families  and Gates lot are eugenicists who believe they are superior beings.

In our current system the State (especially in Common Law countries) recognises that man is above the State. The State serves man. Man is sovereign. 

this is what communism is attempting to usurp. this is what the Roths, Rockers, Royalty, Gates is trying to stop... the people/

they do not like it that the common law States consider everyone sovereign

there is no sovereign beings in communist states. Only slaves

agree!

Communism is a forced ideology. If it is forced then that is slavery.

Organic symbiotic relations. Free market chaos rules.

Laissez-Faire - The nature of balance is that it finds itself!

We exist in spite of the system not because of it.

Digital documentation of COVID-19 certificates: vaccination status: technical specifications and implementation guidance, web annex B: technical briefing, 27 August 2021

https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/WHO-2019-nCoV-Digital_certificates-vaccination-technical_briefing-2021.1

Moving towards digital documentation of COVID-19 status - Caribbean News  Global

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Good to have it in black and white (and blue), but boy does this boil my piss. The absolute fcukery of it. And the sheer evil arrogance, posing as do-rightery. Those responsible need to face the music somehow, somewhere down the line.

It's been a mind game from the start, most of us knew and recognised that of course. Even the name "corona", can mean the mind.

👍  Agreed. Out of likes

Some businesses starting to implement no jab, no job policy

the Department of Conservation is requiring all new hut wardens, campground hosts and visitor centre staff to be vaccinated. Sudima Hotels is considering implementing a similar policy too

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/some-businesses-starting-implement-no-jab-job-policy

Nature will kill you, don't you know.

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

7min complication of Aussie minster/bureaucrats bloopers/fails/Freudian slips🤣

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JE2rigJ5edVY/

image.png.fd9a63c1386ee5f39aee1addedeb78d6.png

@Bullion remember when you said 'she's a dirty bird that one, there's a clip of her picking her mask up off the ground and putting it on again' @6:45 lol

I just want to say to everyone on this forum, that I’m sorry you had to see that, I’m embarrassed that Australia looks like a bunch of dip shits, fortunately it’s mostly those who are running this country and simultaneously ruining it… the Aussie spirit isn’t broken though

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

I just want to say to everyone on this forum, that I’m sorry you had to see that, I’m embarrassed that Australia looks like a bunch of dip shits, fortunately it’s mostly those who are running this country and simultaneously ruining it… the Aussie spirit isn’t broken though

To be fair, you could do this with any countries talking heads!

• Like 2

Strikes only work against the company employee IV the strikers you dumb fool. Do you not understand that the occupied government WANTS us to stop working? Do you not realize that they want the economy to crash?

A nationwide strike would accomplish one thing and that is putting 300 million people into an unprecedented famine and the power elite who are faking this pandemic would laugh themselves hysterical at how dumb the people are.

Only an NWO shill would want the people to stop working and trucks to stop supplying stores.

Edited by Jikwan

On 8/22/2021 at 2:23 PM, elongated1 said:

Yes, I am inclined to agree this because if they really wanted to carry out, why tell us in the first place?

Some people have said that the elites have to disclose, give us choice etc e.g. hidden in plain sight to avoid karma and all that but I think that is BS.

E1 What makes you think thats BS buddy?

There does seem to be a disclosure written into the satanic fuckers agenda 

If they wanted to, they could be more ninja like and not attract any attention from us lot. Imo of course 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Quick! Somebody shut the country down!! ////  oh wait.

😄

Further to that article:

Epidemiologist Dr Eric Feigl-Ding said the research suggested the new variant has "mutated substantially" and is "more mutations away from the original virus than any other variant detected so far worldwide".

I know it’s juvenile to mock, but that name is like something a kid would make up for a story 😁

But no less ludicrous than the rest of this idiocy.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic