Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

They want that sht in the kids SO bad

 

Fairfax County (VA) Public Schools “Proof of a COVID-19 vaccination will also be required for participation in any other activity that requires a physical. This includes dance team and step team, as well as out-of-season practices and workouts.”

Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

He must do, considering who Mao was funded by.

Would you say that Trump also knows the he ultimately worked/works towards the same end? I'm having a hard time believing he doesn't, given his exuberance over vaccine/s.

 

I sometimes wonder if there are factions within the 'club' that wants a one world order and they are split over how to best achieve it. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Exactly. It's the people that won't put up with it because they still have a memory of suffering in recent history, and leaders in those countries know they can't push the scam so hard.

 

There is a Eurasian element at play too, which explains why we're being hit hard in Western nations, but I'll save that for the more political threads for those that are interested.

Reckon they will try harsh draconian measures or just leave them to it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

Surely all these fact checking tards would be taking the vaxxes they adore so much, can we expect fact checking to progressively disappear three months from now and ongoing thereafter 🤞

Now heart diseases will be classified as covid... 😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Saved said:

Would you say that Trump also knows the he ultimately worked/works towards the same end? I'm having a hard time believing he doesn't, given his exuberance over vaccine/s.

 

Yes, I'm sure he knows and not just because of his stance on the vax. Think about all the embassy moves in the place where the NWO is likely to have their HQ, a lot of this went into overdrive under his watch.

 

5 minutes ago, Saved said:

I sometimes wonder if there are factions within the 'club' that wants a one world order and they are split over how to best achieve it. 

 

Yes, I think the same. I think they mostly want the same end goal, but I think their plans are dynamic.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Reckon they will try harsh draconian measures or just leave them to it? 

 

I don't think anyone will be left alone long-term unless the cabal is dealt with, but I think certain nations are their priority for now.

 

What I often wonder though, what will happen to remote tribes under the NWO? I find it hard to believe that people will remain untouched.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://web.archive.org/web/20210221110249/https://www.local.gov.uk/sites/default/files/documents/Vaccination do and donts by audience cohorts.pdf

 

(since deleted NHS propaganda document aimed at children and other groups)

 

Behaviour Change Unit, in partnership with PHE
and Warwick Business School


Optimising Vaccination Roll Out -
Dos and Don’ts for all messaging, documents
and “communications” in the widest sense

 

December 2020

 

 

Edited by BossCrow
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Daily Mail is a rag like all other main stream media. Why do people read this utter rubbish?

 

I read it for the propaganda and to laugh & to know what all their lies are about and to expect the exact opposite from them. But sometimes it's hard to distinguish the truth from all their lies.

You know.......Keep your enemies close and all that..........🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14.Is there a financial supplement for vaccinating eligible 12-15 year olds? Yes. In addition to the £12.58 item of service fee, a further supplement of £10 can be claimed per vaccination dose to eligible children and young people aged 12-15 (cohort

 

13). Only one £10 supplement per vaccination is claimable. 15.How do I claim the £10 supplement? • The Point of Care systems will be developed as soon as possible to recognise the £10 supplementary payment. • In the interim, record vaccination events for children and young people aged 12-15 (cohort 13) against the existing ‘home of housebound patient’ field to ensure the supplementary payment is applied. The screens in the Manage Your Service (MYS) portal are also being updated to reflect this additional payment.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/52/2021/08/C1384-Vaccinating-children-and-young-people-frequently-asked-questions.pdf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

I read it for the propaganda and to laugh & to know what all their lies are about and to expect the exact opposite from them. But sometimes it's hard to distinguish the truth from all their lies.

You know.......Keep your enemies close and all that..........🙂

exactly, that's why I read MSM too.

 

I've always listened to the news/papers from a "what are they trying to propagate to me" hugely sceptical angle... they used to be more subtle, more sneaky,  but the last 18months and especially since the jab roll out they've have been truly extraordinary! lol I do wonder sometimes whether the talking heads actually believe themselves? I fear some of them really do...whether through shear ignorance or self-hypnosis type of brainwashing - you can sometimes tell because the ones who know damn well they're straight-faced lying are so obvious... within that category there's the ones who don't give a shit whether you believe them or not, such as Doris, and then there's the ones who hold the poker face, like St. Jacinda (both just as dangerous)

 

... and the DailyFail comments section is good too.😆

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

exactly, that's why I read MSM too.

 

I've always listened to the news/papers from a "what are they trying to propagate to me" hugely sceptical angle... they used to be more subtle, more sneaky,  but the last 18months and especially since the jab roll out they've have been truly extraordinary! lol I do wonder sometimes whether the talking heads actually believe themselves? I fear some of them really do...whether through shear ignorance or self-hypnosis type of brainwashing - you can sometimes tell because the ones who know damn well they're straight-faced lying are so obvious... within that category there's the ones who don't give a shit whether you believe them or not, such as Doris, and then there's the ones who hold the poker face, like St. Jacinda (both just as dangerous)

 

... and the DailyFail comments section is good too.😆

I LOVE the fails comments sections,its one of the last bastions of public ridicule for the pious jabbed

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...