Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

10 hours ago, alexa said:

Am I reading this right ? Why on earth would she urge others to get vaccinated? Three days after taking the jab, she gets blood clots. :classic_unsure:

'This virus is not a joke for young people': Schoolgirl, 17, urges other teenagers to get vaccinated after Covid put her in hospital just THREE DAYS after she had her first jab 

Maisy Evans (left and right in hospital), 17, from Newport, South Wales, was rushed to The Grange University Hospital after testing positive for Covid-19 earlier this month. The schoolgirl, who was admitted to hospital just three days after receiving her first jab, was soon diagnosed with a Covid-related blood clot in her lung following numerous blood tests, X-rays and CT scans. She has now urged more young people to 'take this virus seriously' and get vaccinated.

image_2021-08-30_052812.png.8565073d2f9423d919223ecc21ebc194.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9938121/Schoolgirl-17-urges-teenagers-vaccinated.html

Daily Mail is a rag like all other main stream media. Why do people read this utter rubbish?

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Saved said:

What is so good for mankind that attracts people to Communism? I've spoken to plenty of people on the right of the political spectrum who say that IF it worked as it was designed to work, Communism would be a more beneficial system to all than capitalism. The reason why it doesn't work, they say, is because it gets corrupted at the top - just as capitalism does.

I see Communism and I see mass starvation, censorship, death camps. They see a great potential system abused.

China is not real communism, like the west is not real democracy. Neither are capitalist either, they are corporatist & is all crony or neo liberal..political isms are nonsensical to me in reality.

NHS for example, is mostly private & is totally geared towards being a cash cow for big pharma or allopathic medicine a racket to keep you ill not healthcare.

That is corporatism. Same with the military industrial complex. US just left 92 billion worth of arms in Afghanistan.

The tax payer foots the bill of course & will seed the next generation of war & arm sales.

Same with debt based banking, run for & by central bankers at our expense.

We dont have freemarket capitalism.

The 4th industrial revolution, will be more communism & the more we are enslaved by the AI technocracy, the less need will be for money..will have social credits, is just conditioning you into the hive mind & less individual thought as we blend with the AEYE beast as its physical body.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Saved said:

attracts people to Communism?

LIES. LIES. and more LIES.

"Feels" about "caring for all"

and fk you if you don't want it - we'll take it.

43 minutes ago, Saved said:

I see Communism and I see mass starvation, censorship, death camps. They see a great potential system abused.

That's EXACYLY what comes to my mind too!

Like I have said before, China has embraced elements of Capitalism, but they still have 70 year leases, so no permanent private property. Reminds me of a CapCom style system like Orwell warned about.

The individual doesn't have much value in China, and I have a feeling they will be destroyed like us and the Japanese too once their use is up.

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

as.jpg

Source: The Ultimate World Order, by Robert H. Williams

They really do take the cake, don't they.

Reporting on a NZ jab death - it's shameful how they have the Grand title of "British" in their name. Hardly a word about 10s of thousands of their own people dropping dead/injured but one person on the other side of the world gets a mention

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuboftruth said:

This is Nuts, Moderna and Pfizer Intentionally Lost The Clinical Trial Control Group Testing Vaccine Efficacy and Safety

as much as i would like to believe that the placebo group were in fact given 100% saline .. it wouldnt fit the MO

On another point ... who when told they are part of the control group on a 'world life saving trial' (thats what they thought because they volunteered) would decided to ruin the study ???

these zombies are are doubel zombies

Edited by zArk
  • Sad 1

They want that sht in the kids SO bad

Fairfax County (VA) Public Schools “Proof of a COVID-19 vaccination will also be required for participation in any other activity that requires a physical. This includes dance team and step team, as well as out-of-season practices and workouts.”

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

He must do, considering who Mao was funded by.

Would you say that Trump also knows the he ultimately worked/works towards the same end? I'm having a hard time believing he doesn't, given his exuberance over vaccine/s.

I sometimes wonder if there are factions within the 'club' that wants a one world order and they are split over how to best achieve it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Exactly. It's the people that won't put up with it because they still have a memory of suffering in recent history, and leaders in those countries know they can't push the scam so hard.

There is a Eurasian element at play too, which explains why we're being hit hard in Western nations, but I'll save that for the more political threads for those that are interested.

Reckon they will try harsh draconian measures or just leave them to it? 

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

Surely all these fact checking tards would be taking the vaxxes they adore so much, can we expect fact checking to progressively disappear three months from now and ongoing thereafter 🤞

Now heart diseases will be classified as covid... 😒

1 minute ago, Saved said:

Would you say that Trump also knows the he ultimately worked/works towards the same end? I'm having a hard time believing he doesn't, given his exuberance over vaccine/s.

Yes, I'm sure he knows and not just because of his stance on the vax. Think about all the embassy moves in the place where the NWO is likely to have their HQ, a lot of this went into overdrive under his watch.

5 minutes ago, Saved said:

I sometimes wonder if there are factions within the 'club' that wants a one world order and they are split over how to best achieve it. 

Yes, I think the same. I think they mostly want the same end goal, but I think their plans are dynamic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Reckon they will try harsh draconian measures or just leave them to it? 

I don't think anyone will be left alone long-term unless the cabal is dealt with, but I think certain nations are their priority for now.

What I often wonder though, what will happen to remote tribes under the NWO? I find it hard to believe that people will remain untouched.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic