Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Reckon they will try harsh draconian measures or just leave them to it? 

I don't think anyone will be left alone long-term unless the cabal is dealt with, but I think certain nations are their priority for now.

What I often wonder though, what will happen to remote tribes under the NWO? I find it hard to believe that people will remain untouched.

• Like 1

https://web.archive.org/web/20210221110249/https://www.local.gov.uk/sites/default/files/documents/Vaccination do and donts by audience cohorts.pdf

(since deleted NHS propaganda document aimed at children and other groups)

Behaviour Change Unit, in partnership with PHE
and Warwick Business School

Optimising Vaccination Roll Out -
Dos and Don’ts for all messaging, documents
and ‚Äúcommunications‚ÄĚ in the widest sense

December 2020

Edited by BossCrow
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Daily Mail is a rag like all other main stream media. Why do people read this utter rubbish?

I read it for the propaganda and to laugh & to know what all their lies are about and to expect the exact opposite from them. But sometimes it's hard to distinguish the truth from all their lies.

You know.......Keep your enemies close and all that..........ūüôā

• Like 1

14.Is there a financial supplement for vaccinating eligible 12-15 year olds? Yes. In addition to the £12.58 item of service fee, a further supplement of £10 can be claimed per vaccination dose to eligible children and young people aged 12-15 (cohort

13). Only one ¬£10 supplement per vaccination is claimable. 15.How do I claim the ¬£10 supplement? ‚ÄĘ The Point of Care systems will be developed as soon as possible to recognise the ¬£10 supplementary payment. ‚ÄĘ In the interim, record vaccination events for children and young people aged 12-15 (cohort 13) against the existing ‚Äėhome of housebound patient‚Äô field to ensure the supplementary payment is applied. The screens in the Manage Your Service (MYS) portal are also being updated to reflect this additional payment.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/52/2021/08/C1384-Vaccinating-children-and-young-people-frequently-asked-questions.pdf

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

I read it for the propaganda and to laugh & to know what all their lies are about and to expect the exact opposite from them. But sometimes it's hard to distinguish the truth from all their lies.

You know.......Keep your enemies close and all that..........ūüôā

exactly, that's why I read MSM too.

I've always listened to the news/papers from a "what are they trying to propagate to me" hugely sceptical angle... they used to be more subtle, more sneaky,  but the last 18months and especially since the jab roll out they've have been truly extraordinary! lol I do wonder sometimes whether the talking heads actually believe themselves? I fear some of them really do...whether through shear ignorance or self-hypnosis type of brainwashing - you can sometimes tell because the ones who know damn well they're straight-faced lying are so obvious... within that category there's the ones who don't give a shit whether you believe them or not, such as Doris, and then there's the ones who hold the poker face, like St. Jacinda (both just as dangerous)

... and the DailyFail comments section is good too.ūüėÜ

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

exactly, that's why I read MSM too.

I've always listened to the news/papers from a "what are they trying to propagate to me" hugely sceptical angle... they used to be more subtle, more sneaky,  but the last 18months and especially since the jab roll out they've have been truly extraordinary! lol I do wonder sometimes whether the talking heads actually believe themselves? I fear some of them really do...whether through shear ignorance or self-hypnosis type of brainwashing - you can sometimes tell because the ones who know damn well they're straight-faced lying are so obvious... within that category there's the ones who don't give a shit whether you believe them or not, such as Doris, and then there's the ones who hold the poker face, like St. Jacinda (both just as dangerous)

... and the DailyFail comments section is good too.ūüėÜ

I LOVE the fails comments sections,its one of the last bastions of public ridicule for the pious jabbed

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

you can sometimes tell because the ones who know damn well they're straight-faced lying are so obvious...

I like these articles best of all, these tend to give you the biggest clues & the knowledge of whats really going on in their warped brains.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic