Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, alexa said:

Don't be scared my brothers and sisters. We were all meant for this time and it will be the greatest battle of our lives...it may even take our life but no form of evil is worth your soul.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=BU623NAW8XNB

It is tough going and yeah many of us think we'd rather be enjoying a holiday somewhere but.... this IS definitely an opportunity that doesn't come every 10 years.....rare. So I hope everyone takes advantage of this. Knowing that only our body dies, give it all. Having said this, I've been getting a message to say we need to actually go within to gain more power and this will be a separate thread. Since politicians are on holiday, this is the calm before the next storm, so to speak. We've tried to change outer and it isn't working as well as it should and the message is to go within because when YOU change, you affect the outer world. I know it sounds like going backwards but this is how it works. We are not re-discovering missing pieces and you cannot fight as powerful as you can be. This is crucial.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Xelador said:

Alex Berenson has been permanently banned from Twitter after “repeated violations” of the rules.

This was his latest tweet -

GzIC5c0.jpeg

You see I would have linked to an 'official' paper or article that says 'It doesn't stop infection' and call it out as fake or typo. "Of course Vaxx is to stop infection." ;)

42 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Oh nooooeeeeesssss.........   new variant.......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9937851/New-Covid-variant-detected-South-Africa-mutated-variant-far.html

Apparently the most mutated so far?  It probably lives in a sewer practicing Ninjutsu with its 3 friends (Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo) and shouts Cowabunga  when excited.

its mutated so much its spikes have fell off

th?id=OIP.HUaKIhO3UDbcabxOef6OywFCDB%26p

Just now, skitzorat said:

its just a stupid twatter poll bro, lol

but interesting to see out of 1000 people prefer Vlad than their own leaders.

Yeah.

I would rather be living in Russia, no doubt about that. Even if I don't trust Putin, I still have more faith in the Russian people. Only difference is he is doing it through coercion, I guess.

"People must be convinced of the need to get the vaccine."

"This must be done persistently and respectfully. People should be convinced of the need to get vaccinated in order to save their lives and health, and to protect their loved ones."

- Putin

• Like 1

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah.

I would rather be living in Russia, no doubt about that. Even if I don't trust Putin, I still have more faith in the Russian people. Only difference is he is doing it through coercion, I guess.

"People must be convinced of the need to get the vaccine."

"This must be done persistently and respectfully. People should be convinced of the need to get vaccinated in order to save their lives and health, and to protect their loved ones."

- Putin

The Eastern Europeans, especially the Russian people, know what tyranny is like (we've been getting but a taste of what they suffered through.)

https://humansarefree.com/2021/08/brilliant-how-russians-crushed-moscows-dumb-vaccine-passports-in-just-3-weeks.html

5 hours ago, Doc said:

There will be a lot more of us unvaxxed soon. 🤣🤪🤣  Everything we've all said would happen is happening. We should all start our own business as trends forcasters. Nostradamus had nothing on this forum. 

Good news! We can blend in. LOL

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

The Eastern Europeans, especially the Russian people, know what tyranny is like (we've been getting but a taste of what they suffered through.)

https://humansarefree.com/2021/08/brilliant-how-russians-crushed-moscows-dumb-vaccine-passports-in-just-3-weeks.html

My thoughts exactly, I said similar the other day about Romania.

On 8/26/2021 at 2:17 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Romanians, Bulgarians Overwhelmingly Reject CV Shots – Govts Forced to Sell Off Their Supplies
http://www.renegadetribune.com/romanians-bulgarians-overwhelmingly-reject-cv-shots-govts-forced-to-sell-off-their-supplies/

I assume Romanians haven't forgotten about their history and the threat of Bolshevism. I doubt they want to go forming resistance groups in the woods again.

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Most Christians I know have had the jab even my good friend of many years has, and will probably end up getting the 'Mark' also which sickens me. All these Christians, once saved souls who are now lost to the hounds of hell for eternity.

They'll have to kill me first before I'll ever take Satan's poison. I will gladly go to the guillotine with a smile on my face.😃

That's a bit old fashion I'd say. They have Midazolam....just to be kind. lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Where are all the headlines like this?

Man contracts Flu just 2 days after getting flu vaccine.

Baby gets Measles, Mumps and Rubella just days after receiving MMR jab.

Child gets polio just days after vaccine.

Ive totally underestimated how brain-dead the masses are.

Modern science says...

"If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd it's actually a delicious meal".

Not quite! When you tell them that Covid doesn't exist, they wake-up and start an argument why you are wrong. lol

Edited by DaleP

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

That's exactly what my mum says when I say there's tens upon tens of thousands dead from the shot!

Which I then segue into saying since I found out these things there's no way the NZ govt, Cindy, Bloomfield etc don't know .... and that fact they're shameless pushing it on pregnant woman and saying it's safe ad nauseam to your face on the tele means they can they're psychopaths and can lie about anything! 

to which she switches off.. still wont be getting the shot though (anti-flu shots) but still thinks the govt on tv is not lying about the "cases" and the "deadly" nature of the magic virus🤦‍♂️

I spoke with a friend of mine about all of this shit going on, and I ask him: don't you see that they are lying, they keep changing opinions and "facts" about this virus, and they are manipulating numbers of cases and deaths. He says: yes, I know they are lying, they are hiding the true numbers not to cause a panick, I believe there are much much more infected and dead 🤦‍♂️

He is double vaxxed ofcourse 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1