Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

There will be a lot more of us unvaxxed soon. 🤣🤪🤣  Everything we've all said would happen is happening. We should all start our own business as trends forcasters. Nostradamus had nothing on this forum. 

We've already been christened 'spoiler alerters' by whom i don't know but it is true forget conspiracy theorist thats so so last week dahhhhling

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/08/no_author/mrna-vaccines-the-silent-weapon/

Because the masses have accepted vaccinations as preventive medicine for decades, most would reject the possibility that a vaccine could be used as a bioweapon against them. Nonetheless, strong evidence of a global “coup” is piling up as more and more citizens become alarmed that this pandemic is less about health and safety, and more about the restructuring and destruction of our laws, economy, civil rights, and freedoms—everything that occurs during an enemy takeover, and not during a pandemic. And with no enforced treaty to protect civilians against biological weapons of mass destruction, silent warfare against all of humanity becomes today’s reality.

https://mises.org/wire/vaccine-mandates-and-great-reset

The title of a keynote speech by IMF director Kristalina Georgieva, "From Great Lockdown to Great Transformation" also underscores the idea that supranational organizations want to use the corona crisis for their agendas. Klaus Schwab, founder of the WEF, argues that the covid-19 crisis represents a "rare opportunity" to "lay new foundations for our economic and social systems." In COVID-19: The Great Reset, coauthored with Thierry Malleret, Schwab speaks of a defining moment and claims a new world will emerge. According to Schwab, it is time for a fundamental reform of capitalism.

Thus, the globally coordinated vaccination program can be interpreted as a building block in a supranational strategy of a great reset. Global vaccination structures are being established that can be used for subsequent global vaccination campaigns. From the perspective of advocates of a great reset, globally coordinated covid-19 vaccination underscores the need for global structures and organizations that can then be used for other global purposes, such as effectively combating "climate change" and pushing for a great reset. In short, the state, the media, the pharmaceutical industry, and supranational organizations are closely intertwined and have a common interest in the vaccination narrative. From this perspective, the mounting pressure on the vaccine-free is unsurprising.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

fr.jpg

It doesn't matter if they both deracinate Brits and push globohomo shit, the DM and the Tories are Far-Right according to some over at r/vaxxhappened. 🙄

Edit: I'm pretty sure most of the dissident Right will say that veteran crap glows, but I guess it doesn't matter what we think.

The honeypot telegram group is for weeding out serving members of the forces (conclusion i've reached after going over the time  spent there yesterday) so that any 'dissenters in the ranks'' can be isolated and re educated or worse

Something big is coming which will entail the troops on the streets,they haven't brought them back from Afghanistan to have them sitting idle

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ive totally underestimated how brain-dead the masses are.

Modern science says...

"If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd it's actually a delicious meal".

And they swallow it! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The honeypot telegram group is for weeding out serving members of the forces (conclusion i've reached after going over the time  spent there yesterday) so that any 'dissenters in the ranks'' can be isolated and re educated or worse

Something big is coming which will entail the troops on the streets,they haven't brought them back from Afghanistan to have them sitting idle

My thoughts too. It has been mentioned here in other threads before and I'm sure many already know, but Pavel Durov is in bed with the WEF.

pd.jpg

His name also came up in the Pegasus scandal.

I don't want to put people off though as I occasionally use Telegram, and I feel like the entire web is probably a honeypot anyway.

Told my dad like over 100k people protested in London on Saturday and he said "no there was not I didn't see it in the media"  Just shows that people have no idea about these protests because it is not in the media. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

NZ SHAMELESSLY BRIBES THE HUNGRY WITH GROCERY RAFFLES TO GET THEM JABBED

NZ wide it appears, and in the case of these leaflets, in Northland, the people who promised there would be no mandatory vaccination (that is your Ardern Labour Government) are applying shameless pressure upon those who are struggling to provide food for their families. Those most affected currently by lockdowns, financial hardship, loss of employment and their businesses going bust. These ones are being targeted and coerced with prize draws for groceries and an ipad. This is getting as good as a passport in my opinion.

If this experimental jab is so effective why does it require bribery to get folk to take it? In truth people are observing the shocking fall out as loved ones and neighbours either die or succumb to disabilities from injuries. NZ’s death toll following the jab is now at 113 (citizen’s register, see here also). See the pamphlets below here that are being dropped in mailboxes and posted in workplaces and supermarkets.

I personally have been told by several NZ folk that the vaccine has been offered more than once in their workplaces. One workplace is even offering to set up the appointment for the jab. One woman said she resigned when given the ultimatum. Others have signaled they will if it is mandatory and others have caved, submitted and taken the jab.

It goes without saying that the current lockdown, driven mercilessly by media as due to a more ‘deadly’ strain (that is not) is achieving the desired results. 

copy-of-new-world.png?w=714

copy-of-new-world-1.jpg?w=700

• Sad 2

I've just posted this on a popular site (TCW) and am awaiting a few replies ...

Seems to be a lot of discussion about Ivermectin and other remedies for Covid. However, I have a question ...

It appears Sars-CoV-2 (the 'virus') has never been proven to exist, having never been isolated. If this is the case, then why use Ivermectin or any of the others as protection against a virus that doesn't exist?

The way I understand it is that the 'Pandemic' is not the result of the fake virus, but as a reult of the trillions of spike proteins being injected into people. The Vaxx is the true Pandemic.

That's the way I see it, but maybe I'm confused!  🤔😉

Edited by webtrekker

12 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Told my dad like over 100k people protested in London on Saturday and he said "no there was not I didn't see it in the media"  Just shows that people have no idea about these protests because it is not in the media. 

That's exactly what my mum says when I say there's tens upon tens of thousands dead from the shot!

Which I then segue into saying since I found out these things there's no way the NZ govt, Cindy, Bloomfield etc don't know .... and that fact they're shameless pushing it on pregnant woman and saying it's safe ad nauseam to your face on the tele means they can they're psychopaths and can lie about anything! 

to which she switches off.. still wont be getting the shot though (anti-flu shots) but still thinks the govt on tv is not lying about the "cases" and the "deadly" nature of the magic virus🤦‍♂️

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

My thoughts too. It has been mentioned here in other threads before and I'm sure many already know, but Pavel Durov is in bed with the WEF.

pd.jpg

His name also came up in the Pegasus scandal.

I don't want to put people off though as I occasionally use Telegram, and I feel like the entire web is probably a honeypot anyway.

With telegram being the media of choice for many protest groups its inevitable that the gov was going to make a concerted effort in that direction regardless of ownership,the white rose local groups being a perfect example and the recent thread closure here was instigated by an attack by people using exactly the same m.o as happened in every local telegram group of the WR

Thing is people refuse to see it instead preferring to give them the benefit of the doubt,which under normal circumstances would be a fine and noble course of action,however we live in interesting times and the millions spent policing the web will be money well spent in their eyes,any threat to their hegemony is to be destroyed

This really is a war the likes of which has never before been experienced

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Doc said:

Where are all the headlines like this?

Man contracts Flu just 2 days after getting flu vaccine.

Baby gets Measles, Mumps and Rubella just days after receiving MMR jab.

Child gets polio just days after vaccine.

Ive totally underestimated how brain-dead the masses are.

Modern science says...

"If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd it's actually a delicious meal".

Good post, but many children getting polio after the vaccine was a headline.

Cutter Incident, 1955.

The quacks have the advantage when people don't remember all their failures.

The vaccine is the 'virus

In the early days no-one knew anyone with the 'virus'

A disease of celebs and politicians.

Now after the 'vaccine' it's running riot.

The vaccine is the 'virus' when the virus isn't seasonal flu.

6 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I've just posted this on a popular site (TCW) and am awaiting a few replies ...

Seems to be a lot of discussion about Ivermectin and other remedies for Covid. However, I have a question ...

It appears Sars-CoV-2 (the 'virus') has never been proven to exist, having never been isolated. If this is the case, then why use Ivermectin or any of the others as protection against a virus that doesn't exist?

That's the way I see it, but maybe I'm confused!  🤔😉

Ivemectium has been known for a few years now  to be a type of 'wonder' drug - initially found in the soil of Japan, it has broad-spectrum benefits - 

Even though I think the convid virus is make believe, people being successfully treated with it are probably being treated for the common-cold corona and influenza virus which they were suffering from etc

Published: 15 February 2017

Review Article

Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations

Ivermectin inhibits dengue viruses and interrupts virus replication, bestowing protection against infection with all distinct virus serotypes, and has unexplored potential as a dengue antiviral.98

Ivermectin has also been demonstrated to be a potent broad-spectrum specific inhibitor of importin α/β-mediated nuclear transport and demonstrates antiviral activity against several RNA viruses by blocking the nuclear trafficking of viral proteins

https://www.nature.com/articles/ja201711

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I detest the people who righteously harm on about Kill Hates having nothing to do with this shit and say "tinfoil hat" etc when his name is mentioned.

I don't like it when people only talk about Gates as he couldn't have that kind of power without other elites supporting him, and there are plenty of other monsters that would probably take his shoes if he was out of the picture, but he is definitely a massive part of what is going on that shouldn't be ignored, that's for sure.

• Like 1