Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I wouldn't usually condone the destruction of property, but this really fires up the soul. There really are people out there courageous enough to take a stand and really fight this!

"Vaccine" hubs and "quarantine" camps next!

History will NOT repeat itself! Not this time. We have the truth and love on our side - we cannot be beaten!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

wow

Yea I am sure that is covid, definitely sounds like a respiratory infection. Why the morphine? Is she in pain?

Morphine and respiratory infections aint exactly the best combination,side effect of all opiates/opioids is reduced respiratory output,surprised she's not being jagged with midazolam as well for good measure

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Not exactly covid related, could see something like this in the future for these vaccines. I always find it interesting to see who gets this money and it seems to go to no where.

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/taking-action/press-releases/attorney-general-shapiro-announces-26-billion-agreements-with-opioid-distributors-manufacturer/

Apparently it is going to opiate treatment. 

Isn't there one single family responsibe for this with j&j merely a bit player ?

15 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Truckies create blockade on motorway in strike action: The protest, stationed along a major freight route, called on the government not to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations for the industry.

https://www.4bc.com.au/truckies-create-blockade-on-motorway-in-strike-action/

They lost their jobs and are unable to re-enter QLD. They copped quite a bit of flack on social media for backing down so quickly as well - which I find quite shameful.

They did this ALONE and I for one have nothing but praise and truly applaud their courage 👏 It took guts! It's far harder to stand up in a crowd when you are but a few. Nothing but respect.

I have high hopes for tomorrow!

But muh "based" rUsSiAn OrThOdoX. 🙄

All part of the Perestroika deception stratagem. Make it appear to the West that you have returned to tradition, meanwhile they subvert and infiltrate the West with Marxism to weaken us, then they say it couldn't possibly be us as we have returned to tradition, but even their supposed traditional Orthodoxy is controlled and full of moles pushing poison. When the time is right, when the West is on its knees, then they will drop their mask.

"When the right moment comes the mask will be dropped and the Russians with Chinese help will seek to impose their system on the West on their own terms."

- Anatoliy Golitsyn

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Am I reading this right ? Why on earth would she urge others to get vaccinated? Three days after taking the jab, she gets blood clots. :classic_unsure:

'This virus is not a joke for young people': Schoolgirl, 17, urges other teenagers to get vaccinated after Covid put her in hospital just THREE DAYS after she had her first jab 

Maisy Evans (left and right in hospital), 17, from Newport, South Wales, was rushed to The Grange University Hospital after testing positive for Covid-19 earlier this month. The schoolgirl, who was admitted to hospital just three days after receiving her first jab, was soon diagnosed with a Covid-related blood clot in her lung following numerous blood tests, X-rays and CT scans. She has now urged more young people to 'take this virus seriously' and get vaccinated.

image_2021-08-30_052812.png.8565073d2f9423d919223ecc21ebc194.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9938121/Schoolgirl-17-urges-teenagers-vaccinated.html

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

But muh "based" rUsSiAn OrThOdoX. 🙄

All part of the Perestroika deception stratagem. Make it appear to the West that you have returned to tradition, meanwhile they subvert and infiltrate the West with Marxism to weaken us, then they say it couldn't possibly be us as we have returned to tradition, but even their supposed traditional Orthodoxy is controlled and full of moles pushing poison. When the time is right, when the West is on it's knees, then they will drop their mask.

"When the right moment comes the mask will be dropped and the Russians with Chinese help will seek to impose their system on the West on their own terms."

- Anatoliy Golitsyn

369059941_avampir.jpg.56a8386283ea3985311ebc587e2727df.jpg

35 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

There's always a hand in front of the needle in thse pics.

Did you ever notice that. 

NINTCHDBPICT000651758100.jpg?w=960

No but I can see a fuckin idiot stood in front of it. 

Here's the reaction after she took it.. I'm not sure they would have been more ecstatic if they'd have won an Oscar for their shit tv show. Oh, and have a look at the Ermintrude that did phil in the vid, and you wanna preach about my health....?

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Am I reading this right ? Why on earth would she urge others to get vaccinated? Three days after taking the jab, she gets blood clots. :classic_unsure:

'This virus is not a joke for young people': Schoolgirl, 17, urges other teenagers to get vaccinated after Covid put her in hospital just THREE DAYS after she had her first jab 

Maisy Evans (left and right in hospital), 17, from Newport, South Wales, was rushed to The Grange University Hospital after testing positive for Covid-19 earlier this month. The schoolgirl, who was admitted to hospital just three days after receiving her first jab, was soon diagnosed with a Covid-related blood clot in her lung following numerous blood tests, X-rays and CT scans. She has now urged more young people to 'take this virus seriously' and get vaccinated.

image_2021-08-30_052812.png.8565073d2f9423d919223ecc21ebc194.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9938121/Schoolgirl-17-urges-teenagers-vaccinated.html

We are living in a freaking Twilight Zone episode. Absolutely beggars belief. 

• Like 2